France, Dominique Pélicot, drugged wife of 50 years nightly, filmed rape by at least 51 men, 2011-2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Sources told Sky News the judge ordered the defendant to undergo medical checks in hospital after complaining of stomach pain.

A decision is expected to be made later in the day as to when Dominique Pelicot will testify, and what potential delays this may impose on the trial.

Ms Zavarro added that her client started to show symptoms of what could be a bladder infection or colic on Friday."

Last edited:
I'm almost just as disgusted and disturbed that so many men willingly participated in this, and probably many more KNEW but told no one. It's so very appalling and sad that in 2024 women are still openly or covertly seen as property and objects for men's gratification, men who have absolutely no regard for them as human beings. It's horrific. Men, PLEASE DO BETTER at policing other men! If you know something, or suspect something is happening please SAY SOMETHING! Talk to your male children and other men about respect for women. This is infuriating.

This excellent article gives us some insight into how ‘some’ of the French people, esp. the local mayor, view this crime and how they compare it to other local crimes.

“ no one was killed”

Last edited:
"DP was too ill to give evidence in court today
after being found
‘vomiting and fainting’
in his prison cell.

His defence lawyer, Beatrice Zavarro, called for a full medical examination, saying:
‘I met Mr Pélicot lying down in prison.

He had vomited, had fainting spells, and had pain in his kidneys.
Physically, he is here,
but probably not in a fit state to take part in the proceedings in a calm manner'.

He briefly turned up on Wednesday,
with his left hand supporting his head
as he slumped against the side of a gallery, looking around the court with a vacant expression."

1726051524453.png

:oops:

Last edited:
"This afternoon
Judge Roger Arata
dramatically told the court that
Pelicot's health had deteriorated and he would not be fit enough to attend court until Monday at the earliest.

Judge Arata said:

'Mr Pelicot's health has deteriorated.
He requires medical treatment and will be unable to attend court for the rest of this week.

He will not return to court before Monday at the earliest'.

Judge Arata told the court that the trial would continue with evidence heard against other defendants
for the rest of the day and tomorrow morning."

Gisèle Pélicot's husband is accused of inviting men to rape her. She wants you to know her name​

Her lawyer says she's putting herself forward to show 'shame must change sides'​

and

"The case is "horrifying," but choosing to speak out publicly sends a powerful message, said Bailey Reid, CEO of the Ottawa-based sexual violence prevention program The Spark Strategy.

"That she chose to be public with it shows an important value that women should not be ashamed when they're sexually assaulted. It's never their fault, and they shouldn't feel that it is," Reid told CBC News."

Last edited:
This is such a bizarre case. The husband didn't even profit from his wife's abuse. He obviously didn't think his wife had any value at all or he would have made these men pay for the privilege of sleeping with his wife. He did, however, make sure every rape was filmed so he could relive those nights over and over again. Passive aggressive hostility. He hated her.

This is such a bizarre case. The husband didn't even profit from his wife's abuse. He obviously didn't think his wife had any value at all or he would have made these men pay for the privilege of sleeping with his wife. He did, however, make sure every rape was filmed so he could relive those nights over and over again. Passive aggressive hostility. He hated her.
Probably hated himself due to various childhood abuse that has been reported (family abuse and rape by a male nurse) and split due to personality disorder or some such. Would also track with his sense of entitlement. And now, perhaps, him playing the biggest victim of all, "look what you've done to ME" etc. Very narcissistic behavior which also is common in sexual predators. JMOOO.

Last edited:
Probably hated himself due to various childhood abuse that has been reported (family abuse and rape by a male nurse) and split due to personality disorder or some such. Would also track with his sense of entitlement. And now, perhaps, him playing the biggest victim of all, "look what you've done to ME" etc. Very narcissistic behavior which also is common in sexual predators. JMOOO.
I think the Jekyl/Hyde part is what excited him, that he could be seen as a totally normal person while he held a secret right in the face of his family. "You all love me while I defile you." That really is depraved thinking and behavior.

And the participating men rapists are simply vile.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ACEmama
Back