France, Dominique Pélicot, drugged wife of 50 years nightly, filmed rape by at least 51 men, 2011-2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Probably hated himself due to various childhood abuse that has been reported (family abuse and rape by a male nurse) and split due to personality disorder or some such. Would also track with his sense of entitlement. And now, perhaps, him playing the biggest victim of all, "look what you've done to ME" etc. Very narcissistic behavior which also is common in sexual predators. JMOOO.

his older brother says he doesn't believe his story of rape and that when their mother investigated his claims, she found that it was only female nurses on duty that night

his older brother says he doesn't believe his story of rape and that when their mother investigated his claims, she found that it was only female nurses on duty that night

Are we surprised the man is also a liar??

I’m not, not at all.

Trying to make himself the victim/making excuses for his own perverted behaviours.

You can pity the innocent child at that time who went through that, yet condemn the adult they grew up to be.
Certainly.

Yet, look at how he preyed on his wife, daughter, grandchildren. They also suffered SA but did not invert the victim/victimizer roles. It's a choice on some level to indulge in depravity rather than seek help.

The excuses that some of the men on trial are telling, "they thought she pretend to be sleeping because she was shy", "it wasn't rape as she had been "offered" to them by her husband", "his actions wasn't rape, as it's only rape when someone grabs a woman off the street". I'm sorry for their wives, daughters, and other female relatives.

"Hundreds of people in France
have joined protests in support
of a woman whose ex-husband allegedly drugged her and invited strangers to rape her.

One sign read:
'Victims, we believe you.

Rapists, we see you'."

View attachment 531222

This is particularly heartening in light of the disturbing comments of the judge and many of the accused. I am so glad the family chose to be public so other voices are being heard and they are being supported.

Are we surprised the man is also a liar??

I’m not, not at all.

Trying to make himself the victim/making excuses for his own perverted behaviours.

They all play the victim when they're caught, but when they're running the show and no one has cottoned onto them, they all play the 'big I am' .

These ppl are just abhorrent, and he's still acting like puppet master, controlling the court room with his sudden illness. No sympathy from me if it was genuine, hope it hurt and hurt a lot.
Ugh imagine being those nurses and Dr's when he rolled into their hospital

moo

This case, that of Dennis Radar the BTK Killer, and that of Lucy Letby, are all particularly shocking in how 'normal' the perpetrator appeared while secretly carrying out horrific crimes.
I think he used his family to deflect. He has a disturbing confessed SA history and was unsuccessful in business, so some picked up vibes. In one of the DM articles his brother spoke of this perp's narcissistic type traits, anger when challenged, etc. Think it is linked upthread. I think the family was in denial about how "perfect" things were, maybe for the rest of the dynamic but he read as off to peers as exemplified by career difficulties. And perhaps career jealousy re: his wife. JMOOO.

I think he used his family to deflect. He has a disturbing confessed SA history and was unsuccessful in business, so some picked up vibes. In one of the DM articles his brother spoke of this perp's narcissistic type traits, anger when challenged, etc. Think it is linked upthread. I think the family was in denial about how "perfect" things were, maybe for the rest of the dynamic but he read as off to peers as exemplified by career difficulties. And perhaps career jealousy re: his wife. JMOOO.

Re his "career difficulties"

I guess
all his attention was on his deviance/perversions,
not business.
His fixation didn't seem to be career.

A 70+ year old guy busy "upskirting" women in the shopping centre??? :oops:

Honestly,
words fail me :rolleyes:

JMO

That is very telling. Thanks for pointing this out as I hadn't read that info yet but feel somewhat relieved, tbh, that he wasn't perfect at appearing perfect. I suspect the wife walked on eggshells a lot to keep the peace and then he literally violated her by assaulting her while she was rendered silent. imo

jmopinion

He's back ...

"His lawyer, Madame Beatrice Zavarro told French media
her client was suffering from:
- a kidney infection,
- had a bladder stone
- and had problems with his prostate.
She added that he was not getting proper treatment in prison.

However,
following an extensive medical examination today,
trial judge Roger Arata
has ruled that Pelicot can no longer avoid the court-room show-down with his ex-wife and
must appear tomorrow."

Last edited:

Still excusing himself due to traumas suffered in childhood!!

Says he didn’t touch his grandchildren but he is a rapist.

We don’t need a list of what he didn’t do, we have a LONG list of crimes he did commit.

Lock him up. Just lock him up.

Last edited:
The case highlights a number of pervasive issues, like the dehumanization of women, the rape of unconscious victims and the use of technology in assaults, said Ummni Khan, an associate professor of law and legal studies at Carleton University in Ottawa.

But one of the most troublesome issues is the idea that marriage means ownership, said Khan, who researches gender, sexuality and the law.

"The fact that there were so many men willing to engage in this atrocious assault and that their ages ranged from 20s to 70s, means that there is a pervasive belief that if a husband gives his consent to access his wife's body, then you are entitled to commit rape," said Khan. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

"Under this ideology, a woman's body, autonomy and agency — her very humanity — is simply an object of pleasure for the men. It's terrifying. It's a wake-up call."

Still excusing himself due to traumas suffered in childhood!!

Says he didn’t touch his grandchildren but he is a rapist.

We don’t need a list of what he didn’t do, we have a LONG list of crimes he did commit.

Lock him up. Just lock him up.

From the link above...

"Other defendants in court were visibly angry as Pélicot criminalised them all.
‘He manipulated us,’
one shouted."

They are all in denial :oops:

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members