France, Dominique Pélicot, drugged wife of 50 years nightly, filmed rape by at least 51 men, 2011-2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Probably hated himself due to various childhood abuse that has been reported (family abuse and rape by a male nurse) and split due to personality disorder or some such. Would also track with his sense of entitlement. And now, perhaps, him playing the biggest victim of all, "look what you've done to ME" etc. Very narcissistic behavior which also is common in sexual predators. JMOOO.

his older brother says he doesn't believe his story of rape and that when their mother investigated his claims, she found that it was only female nurses on duty that night

his older brother says he doesn't believe his story of rape and that when their mother investigated his claims, she found that it was only female nurses on duty that night

Are we surprised the man is also a liar??

I’m not, not at all.

Trying to make himself the victim/making excuses for his own perverted behaviours.

You can pity the innocent child at that time who went through that, yet condemn the adult they grew up to be.
Certainly.

Yet, look at how he preyed on his wife, daughter, grandchildren. They also suffered SA but did not invert the victim/victimizer roles. It's a choice on some level to indulge in depravity rather than seek help.

The excuses that some of the men on trial are telling, "they thought she pretend to be sleeping because she was shy", "it wasn't rape as she had been "offered" to them by her husband", "his actions wasn't rape, as it's only rape when someone grabs a woman off the street". I'm sorry for their wives, daughters, and other female relatives.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back