Found Deceased WI - Elijah Vue, 3 year old Elijah Vue, Two Rivers, 20 Feb 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now that Elijah’s remains are confirmed I wonder if Vang’s and/or Baur’s charges will be upgraded to murder. I’m a little worried that the ME will have a difficult time determining a COD but hoping that LE has enough evidence to go ahead with murder charges anyway.

Right now Vang is scheduled for a status conference on September 27 and Baur is scheduled for a status conference on October 22 due to her recently having a new attorney appointed. Will those dates change now? I’m expecting things to slow down a bit but hopefully we’ll quickly learn about any new charges.
MOO

CNN September 13, 2024 online article by Zoe Sottile entitled ‘Remains of Elijah Vue, Wisconsin toddler missing since February, found in thick wooded area’:

His remains were discovered on September 7, 2024 according to the article. Excerpt from the article: “The toddler’s remains were found on private property just over three miles northwest of where he was originally reported missing…”

Wondering if that is a practical distance for the toddler to have travelled on his own at the time of his disappearance. RIP Elijah. MOO

Now that Elijah’s remains are confirmed I wonder if Vang’s and/or Baur’s charges will be upgraded to murder. I’m a little worried that the ME will have a difficult time determining a COD but hoping that LE has enough evidence to go ahead with murder charges anyway.

Right now Vang is scheduled for a status conference on September 27 and Baur is scheduled for a status conference on October 22 due to her recently having a new attorney appointed. Will those dates change now? I’m expecting things to slow down a bit but hopefully we’ll quickly learn about any new charges.
MOO

That’s what I came here to find out.

Wondering if that is a practical distance for the toddler to have travelled on his own at the time of his disappearance. RIP Elijah. MOO

It is probably possible that he could have been capable of walking three miles. However, I think it would be much too much of a coincidence for him to have waked three miles to a site that is across the street from where he once lived with his mother. I'll never believe that.

b0403.gif

CNN September 13, 2024 online article by Zoe Sottile entitled ‘Remains of Elijah Vue, Wisconsin toddler missing since February, found in thick wooded area’:

His remains were discovered on September 7, 2024 according to the article. Excerpt from the article: “The toddler’s remains were found on private property just over three miles northwest of where he was originally reported missing…”

I wonder too but doubt it. I also think

1) The 3+ mile estimate noted in articles is likely an "as the crow flies" distance, not a realistic estimate of the true walking distance from Vang's apartment to where the remains were found.

2) Even if Elijah could have walked that far in the winter when he was apparently not dressed for outdoor weather, I seriously doubt a toddler could have walked that far without somebody seeing him and intervening. It's not as though a 3-year old would be trying to hide his movements from people who were out and about. (Nor could he IMO.) Even if people didn't know he was missing, few people would ignore a toddler walking around by himself.

3) I doubt a toddler would walk from open areas like the streets/sidewalks outside Vang's apartment into a thickly wooded area. Children found "in the woods" are usually older than toddlers and were often trying to run away or at least hide from parents. Or if they are toddlers they were already in the woods with family camping, hiking, or picnicking when they got lost OR they were currently living in a house right on the edge of the forest where they were eventually found. None of that seems to be the case here.

4) I seriously doubt a wandering toddler would just happen to head for an area near where he used to live with his mother when he was younger. Toddlers are hardly like dogs or cats who try to return to an old home.
MOO

Vang and Baur. I hope they are both held accountable for this innocent's life. I do not believe that Elijah wandered anywhere. I believe he was callously discarded by two inept adults that are directly responsible for his death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back