Found Deceased WI - Elijah Vue, 3 year old Elijah Vue, Two Rivers, 20 Feb 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now that Elijah’s remains are confirmed I wonder if Vang’s and/or Baur’s charges will be upgraded to murder. I’m a little worried that the ME will have a difficult time determining a COD but hoping that LE has enough evidence to go ahead with murder charges anyway.

Right now Vang is scheduled for a status conference on September 27 and Baur is scheduled for a status conference on October 22 due to her recently having a new attorney appointed. Will those dates change now? I’m expecting things to slow down a bit but hopefully we’ll quickly learn about any new charges.
MOO

CNN September 13, 2024 online article by Zoe Sottile entitled ‘Remains of Elijah Vue, Wisconsin toddler missing since February, found in thick wooded area’:

His remains were discovered on September 7, 2024 according to the article. Excerpt from the article: “The toddler’s remains were found on private property just over three miles northwest of where he was originally reported missing…”

Wondering if that is a practical distance for the toddler to have travelled on his own at the time of his disappearance. RIP Elijah. MOO

Now that Elijah’s remains are confirmed I wonder if Vang’s and/or Baur’s charges will be upgraded to murder. I’m a little worried that the ME will have a difficult time determining a COD but hoping that LE has enough evidence to go ahead with murder charges anyway.

Right now Vang is scheduled for a status conference on September 27 and Baur is scheduled for a status conference on October 22 due to her recently having a new attorney appointed. Will those dates change now? I’m expecting things to slow down a bit but hopefully we’ll quickly learn about any new charges.
MOO

That’s what I came here to find out.

Wondering if that is a practical distance for the toddler to have travelled on his own at the time of his disappearance. RIP Elijah. MOO

It is probably possible that he could have been capable of walking three miles. However, I think it would be much too much of a coincidence for him to have waked three miles to a site that is across the street from where he once lived with his mother. I'll never believe that.

b0403.gif

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop