France, Dominique Pélicot, drugged wife of 50 years nightly, filmed rape by at least 51 men, 2011-2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
rbbm.
Excellent question, hopefully people in the village are asking themselves that question!

ETA, not necessarily related, but interesting..
''Mazan had a rocky and interesting history, including the infamous Marquis de Sade who staged theatrical productions here in his 18th-century castle
The original Chateau de Sade at Mazan was apparently by the church (Eglise St-Nazaire et Celse) at the top of the village; the foundations of that one date back to 1350. A second chateau was built for the Sade family at the site of the first. ''
''French writer, libertine, political activist and nobleman best known for his libertine novels and imprisonment for sex crimes, blasphemy and *advertiser censored*''.
Bonus points awarded for literary reference.

jmo

rbbm.
Excellent question, hopefully people in the village are asking themselves that question!

ETA, not necessarily related, but interesting..
''Mazan had a rocky and interesting history, including the infamous Marquis de Sade who staged theatrical productions here in his 18th-century castle
The original Chateau de Sade at Mazan was apparently by the church (Eglise St-Nazaire et Celse) at the top of the village; the foundations of that one date back to 1350. A second chateau was built for the Sade family at the site of the first. ''
''French writer, libertine, political activist and nobleman best known for his libertine novels and imprisonment for sex crimes, blasphemy and *advertiser censored*''.
The irony of de Sade being from there. It seems like a ridiculous joke.

But it does make me think of what @stonedgnome said in the above post #240 as well - maybe it’s not just a general acceptance for ‘deviancy’ in this town, but a HISTORIC one as well.

(Wanting to add here that of course no particular practice is deviant as long is enthusiastic consent is given from all partners. The ‘deviancy’ issue here is the lack of consent, not the act itself. I wouldn’t like anyone to feel shame for something consensual, and of course we know many people engage in adult activities. JMO)

The irony of de Sade being from there. It seems like a ridiculous joke.

But it does make me think of what @stonedgnome said in the above post #240 as well - maybe it’s not just a general acceptance for ‘deviancy’ in this town, but a HISTORIC one as well.

(Wanting to add here that of course no particular practice is deviant as long is enthusiastic consent is given from all partners. The ‘deviancy’ issue here is the lack of consent, not the act itself. I wouldn’t like anyone to feel shame for something consensual, and of course we know many people engage in adult activities. JMO)
I absolutely agree. Kink is totally fine, but it REQUIRES consent to be considered kink. Otherwise, it's just assault. Even CNC (consensual non-consent) has the specification of being consensual.

"In March, the World Health Organization estimated that about 30 per cent of women worldwide have been subjected to either physical and/or sexual intimate partner violence or non-partner sexual violence in their lifetime —
and that most of this is intimate partner violence.

'Sexual assault in an intimate partner relationship is very prevalent and it's significantly under-reported',

Ummni Khan, an associate professor of law and legal studies at Carleton University in Ottawa who researches gender, sexuality and the law,
told CBC News.

'This case is both horrific and extraordinary,
and yet exposes how common intimate partner violence is.

How a subgroup of 'ordinary' men feel entitled to participate in sexual violence
if they think they can get away with it'."

1727035223023.png

JMO, activity with a non consenting, unconscious and totally out of it person, seems not unlike engaging in necrophilia.

But the victims of "rape pill" are also unconscious.

I think
it has something to do with easy access to victims who don't remember anything afterwards
than "necrophilia",
which, IMO, is quite rare.

JMO

Last edited:

"Emotional ovation for France's bravest woman:

Monster of Avignon's wife is applauded by well wishers at court -

before she makes touching gesture

to heartbroken partner of one of her attackers."

1727124099593.png

• Seven men accused of rape gave evidence at the court in Avignon on Monday

1727124426249.png

A mural created by Maca_dessine depicting Gisele Pelicot and a sentence reading:

"So that shame changes sides"

Last edited:
According to the above article, it wasn't just people online that were solicited.

Rodriguez, who was 31 at the time and married with two children, said: "I was in a bar once when a man approached me and said 'My wife likes you, would you like to sleep with her while I watch? I agreed and it happened that same night, with Pelicot I met him New Year's Eve as I had nothing else to do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fruit
Back