France - Explosions and shooting in Paris, 13 November 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am almost praying this was not ISIS. Because if it was the pressure to send in troops to take them out in Syria will be almost unstoppable.

makes me feel/think better you feel/ think this !

The other implcations are truly horrifying ..............do not forget the stupid holidays are coming...................black friday --- vomit ......................

I'm trying not to think of the holidays. My kids and I are traveling at the end of November. I just want to stay home and never go out.
And you are right, if they can retaliate that fast, we are in deep *advertiser censored*!

and what is so amazing to me ....what will be the reaction ...............sorrow...............but none of us are willing to go live in N Korea

we will take our chances, but not give up the right to just "be"..........

Do we have any WS family in this area? I know we have many overseas. Everyone, my heart is hurting so much. Hoping all your family/friends are safe. Prayers and hugs.

I am almost praying this was not ISIS. Because if it was the pressure to send in troops to take them out in Syria will be almost unstoppable.

France24 reported one of the terrorists arrested confirmed it was ISIS

it has been a chaotic evening sky news beginning of it iwas a burger joint 11 dead ,,,,theen the game , then the concert hall was next , dont know for sure if the order is right but that is how sky is explaining it

" it show a bit of sophisitcation , two sucidal bombers, at least 6 , and have a network behind them , where are the restaurant attackers (trying ot keep up )

it could be same attackers from retaurant firing off guns while running

check guns register (oh pls who cares!)

they are now saing coorinatng

Dutch media: schools, museums, libraries, public pools etc. in Paris will all stay closed Saturday.

Eurostar train between London and Paris will operate as normal. Passengers who want to cancel trips to Paris can get refunds.

Lights of Eiffel tower turned off out of respect for the victims.

Not sure what channel it was but I heard 118 dead in the theater. Total carnage.

SkyNews reporting 120 dead at Bataclan concert Hall, 40 in the other attacks.

Twitter users saying about 1000 people were at Bataclan but cannot independently confirm this.

Do we have any WS family in this area? I know we have many overseas. Everyone, my heart is hurting so much. Hoping all your family/friends are safe. Prayers and hugs.

Waddles, I was hoping to see posting here.

Agence France-Presse ‏@AFP 8s8 seconds ago
#BREAKING One of Paris attackers mentioned French military action in Syria: witness

"BREAKING: Paris prosecutor says 5 attackers may be dead in attacks across city."
https://twitter.com/AP?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Fox News via French MS Media reporting 158 casualties and climbing.. 5 terrorists reported dead..
Yeah I see its climbed sinse I last looked. This horrible... Seems to keep climbing :(

ISIS text reported by Fox News live Shep Smith; 'Americans blood is the best'..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur