France - Explosions and shooting in Paris, 13 November 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have any WS family in this area? I know we have many overseas. Everyone, my heart is hurting so much. Hoping all your family/friends are safe. Prayers and hugs.

Zwiebel? Has anyone heard from Zwiebs? I'm not sure if she is in Paris right now but I think she spends time there a lot (unless I'm thinking of someone else)

I remember someone on here's mum lived very close to the Charlie Hebdo attacks, they relayed what she was seeing. Anyone remember this?

Waddles, I was hoping to see posting here.

I hope Waddles is safe and checks in with us she is a lovely member. I hope all our French members and those visiting are safe and let us know.

It's very sad we are together posting about yet more horrific terrorist attacks. They are a reminder to make the most of life when many others have tragically lost theirs. Have a safe weekend everyone.

"roddymansfield
14 minutes ago

Twitter accounts linked to jihadists are celebrating the attacks in Paris. According to the SITE Intelligence Group tracking militant sites, Twitter posts attributed to jihadist supporters are speculating which group may be responsible. Many users expressed belief that the Islamic State group could be behind the carnage. They used Arabic-language hashtags that translated to "Paris on fire" and "Caliphate state strikes France."

http://news.sky.com/story/1587380/live-france-declares-state-of-emergency

Zwiebel? Has anyone heard from Zwiebs? I'm not sure if she is in Paris right now but I think she spends time there a lot (unless I'm thinking of someone else)

Zwiebel is based in Germany most of the time. I'm sure she (and Waddles) will be along soon.

"Facebook has customised its safety check feature to let users know whether their friends and loved ones are safe in Paris.

More than 140 people have been killed in tragic attacks across several locations in the French capital in the past few hours.

Users in Paris are now being sent notifications by Facebook's mobile app, asking them whether they are safe, and offering to check on any of their friends.

Twitter users have also responded, urging citizens to offer shelter to anyone in need, using #PorteOuverte.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ers-offer-shelter-affected.html#ixzz3rQSaCIKw

Great idea it shows when Facebook can be useful.

I really appreciate so many members here posting info as it comes in; I have 4 tabs open as it is and there's no way I could cover all the news outlets.

And of course I also appreciate being among my friends here while this tragedy unfolds.

Neat post that is what I was saying last post -----if this was not planned for months .............................it is mind numbing....it is feelings of powerlessness

\
sky news it is carnage in the theatre........................bad

Planned for Friday the 13th?

its live cant link it sssky news interestiung

concert goer

not really aware what was going on in staduim , really learned when he started to get tested that there was very bad things going on in building he was in

ISIS text reported by Fox News live Shep Smith; 'Americans blood is the best'..

Heather Hays ( news anchor in DFW for FOX 4 )
5 mins · Dallas, TX ·
Fox News Shep Smith just reported Isis says: "American blood is the best & we will taste it soon."

My sister is in Nice on the Cote d'Azur. The whole of France is shocked and saddened; no matter where they are.

1500 French military deployed to Paris.
President Francoise Hollande is on the streets of Paris in solidarity with Parisiennes and his fellow countrymen and women.
City is locked down.
Still searching for any more perpetrators.
7 or 8 am Paris time will be time Interior Minister will speak as well as further details regarding attacks.
Similar confusion to 9/11.
141 victims (100 @ Bataclan, 41 on Paris streets and restaurants).
4 perpetrators killed (3 @ Bataclan).

So many innocents have died at the hands of radicals. We all worship the God of Abraham; Christians, Jews and Muslims alike and the moderate among us need to come together, regardless of our religion, to combat this evil; wherever it occurs.

Waddles, I was hoping to see posting here.

Let's just hope that Waddles is sipping on margaritas while watching a show in Vegas somewhere while on vacation.

But seriously. Hopefully all members abroad are safe. And r.i.p to the victims of this nightmare that God didn't want. These <modsnip> individuals are using Gods name in these killings.

God did not create mankind to kill mankind. Jmo.

ok lets step away ......

if we do its horrific

ok so,,,stadium murders ...ok so you two are ready to die check, ok so you guys are gonna go to the restarant shoot some pe4ople but not really in the mood ot die, so you guys are ready to set off explsoves in the stadium , great, so are you all ready to go keep some folks hostages yep

it is really quite amazing chorgrapjphy ok action

oye vi ........

Dutch media: WTC spire in NYC turned blue white red in colors of French flag out of solidarity.

Has anything more been heard of the reported shootings at Les Halles and the Louvre? They seem to have dropped out of the news.

ok seeing video strange of concert hall , officials , they climbed ladders , and then they were shots at 160 dead but do not understand how they knew who to shoot

yeh they are doing 160 dead at this point another source gave that number

airlines
will give you your money back if youdont want to go there

front pages "Horror In Paris "

Carnage "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors