Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re BBM

I totally agree and is why I am so confused how ISIS and other extremists feel they can force people to convert.

It goes against anything I ever learned about religion. I always thought it had to be a free will choice to believe in your faith. And yet these murderers think they can go around and force people to convert to their religion. By force, murder, terrorism, etc. etc.

It is foolish and ridiculous. And I do think if we can somehow explain that to their followers that anybody who is forced to convert by them is living a LIE. Have them show us where it says in their books that people will have eternal life if someone forces them to believe in their faith just because they had a gun to their head.

Its the biggest LIE ever and is based on falsehood and goes against everything I have ever learned about ones own choice to believe in a faith.

I really think this shows the level of stupidity of their group is on a 2nd grade intelligence level.
Like I will beat you up if you don't join our grade school club.

Are they trying to convert anyone? It looks to me like they just want to kill people whether they share their faith or not.

Prosecutor speaking now. And has been. I am doing 10 things at once and missed the start of the translated version.

Really???

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4725362,00.html

Hamas & Islamic Jihad condemn Paris attacks.

There are no quotes or sources. What is that news site? One of the other headlines is "Jews of France hide like Marranos* and turn towards Israel."

I'm not saying the site isn't legit or Hamas and Jihad haven't condemned the attacks. It wouldn't surprise me. But I am curious about the source.

*a Christianized Jew or Moor, especially one who merely professed conversion in order to avoid persecution.

Prosecutor- 99 of the 352 injured are in very serious condition.

Praying for Paris. And Praying for tolerance the world over. If we do not teach and live with tolerance, it truly is the end of the world, I believe.

Re BBM

I totally agree and is why I am so confused how ISIS and other extremists feel they can force people to convert.

It goes against anything I ever learned about religion. I always thought it had to be a free will choice to believe in your faith. And yet these murderers think they can go around and force people to convert to their religion. By force, murder, terrorism, etc. etc.

It is foolish and ridiculous. And I do think if we can somehow explain that to their followers that anybody who is forced to convert by them is living a LIE. Have them show us where it says in their books that people will have eternal life if someone forces them to believe in their faith just because they had a gun to their head.

Its the biggest LIE ever and is based on falsehood and goes against everything I have ever learned about ones own choice to believe in a faith.

I really think this shows the level of stupidity of their group is on a 2nd grade intelligence level.
Like I will beat you up if you don't join our grade school club.

I could be wrong, but this is my understanding. Forgive any errors please!

Within Islam there is the concept of the greater and the lesser jihad (meaning struggle). The lesser jihad is the jihad upon the 'enemies' of Islam - nonbelievers. The greater jihad is the struggle within oneself to follow the religion and the teachings of the prophet. I don't think either jihad is about winning converts to the religion.

Of course, the terrorism done in the name of jihad is an awful perversion of the actual jihad anyway.

I am so saddened by these events, it's so shocking I don't think I've completely grasped or comprehended it yet.

Many prayers going out to all affected and to all the innocent people who will find they are targeted now because they will be associated in people's minds with the terrorists [emoji17]

....one terrorist who rented one of the cars used in the attack arested on French/Belge frontier with two complices......

Praying for Paris. And Praying for tolerance the world over. If we do not teach and live with tolerance, it truly is the end of the world, I believe.

Well, the beginning of sorrows may have begun, if not the wisdom that was supposed to preceed it. Guess it's time to sit back and evaluate what you believe, what you will live for and what you will fight for.

:cow:

Suicide vests had explosive TATP. Three seperate teams of attackers. Per Prosecutor. Per reporter this TATP should aid in tracking down the monsters who devised these vests. CNN. TATP can be cooked up however by commercially available items.

Are they trying to convert anyone? It looks to me like they just want to kill people whether they share their faith or not.

Yeah, its gotten to that point hasn't it that they kill just to make "big news".

To heck with any justification anymore. Just join us (ISIS) and lets go kill.

Geraldo said his daughter was at the soccer game... she is ok and he has since went and picked her up. Anyone else hear this?

IS CALLING FOR MORE ATTACKS IN FRANCE; WEAPONS, CARS, POISON ALL AVAILABLE

HLN.be
http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/35524/Aans...-oproep-tot-meer-aanslagen-in-Frankrijk.dhtml

Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the attacks in Paris. The terror organization issued a statement. In a video of IS, the group warns France. The country will not live in peace as long as it carries out bombings in Syria. "You are indeed commanded to attack the infidels where you find them. What are you waiting for? There are weapons and vehicles available and targets ready to be hit," said a militant of IS, flanked by other IS-fighters, in the video. "There is also poison available so poison the water and the food at least one enemy of Allah."
According to the statement of IS France will not live in peace as long as it carries out bombings. The French air force is bombing IS positions in Syria and Iraq.

BBM

The plan is to help them resettle around the country and not set up camps though, isn't it?

Yes, no camps here. There are many churches/groups that are going to sponsor one family for a year. Get their schooling set up, English classes, have "stewardess" show them how to travel by bus, where to go and such. Help them be part of our Canadian society.

With these types of attacks I cant ever see a solution. Perhaps they can be slowed but IMO never stopped.
Social media is a great hub for all these terrorists to interact. Is there a way to track them down through their online activity? I don't think so.

I have been always talking with my friends about curbing Terrorism. I'm from India. There, terrorists attacks happen quite frequently. This reminded me of the Taj hotel attack of Mumbai in 2008.

Social media is a great hub for all these terrorists to interact. Is there a way to track them down through their online activity? I don't think so.

I have been always talking with my friends about curbing Terrorism. I'm from India. There, terrorists attacks happen quite frequently. This reminded me of the Taj hotel attack of Mumbai in 2008.

I think with the level of online activity it is virtually impossible to track everyone but I do think it has stopped many attacks. Many we likely will never hear of. I remember that attack. Horrific.

Oh man. CNN a California College Student killed in Paris. Nohemi Gonzalez RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members