France - Explosions and shooting in Paris, 13 November 2015 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure that your grandparents did not come to America to insist that Americans change their religious beliefs to their beliefs, or face being murdered for not doing so, or to additionally rape their wives and children.

I do NOT believe That All refugees should be welcomed with open arms.

Not all refugees are bad people, nor are all of these refugees good people. They need to be checked out. With completely open borders, that is impossible.

You talking about what the Settlers did to the Native American's?

Why would it send "shivers down your spine" that young single men want to stay alive?

Who do you think are the first to die when ISIL (or any of it's predecessors of the past decades) moves in and takes over?

Because in my brain that means there are less refugees than reported and the potential for more terrorists to get through borders. Just from reading this thread, I know that at least two of the dead terrorists signed in on refugee lists in the Mediterranean area. They were coming to die last night in Paris. They weren't fleeing their living conditions. Killers slipping over borders does not make me happy.

_86693443_jerusalemgetty.jpg

As was part of Jerusalem's Old City wall, to show solidarity after the attacks in Paris.

I am so saddened that some Americans feel this way.
So glad I live in Canada. While an attack could certainly happen here, I don't know of anyone cowering in their basement.

Respectfully- I don't think that's what was written or implied. I read it as people making sure they have everything they may need if a situation arises where one would not be able to get such things from normal sources- gas, food, water etc.

We do that here in California as preparation for an earthquake- I don't think its a stretch to see the benefit of extra supplies in the case of a terrorist attack where maybe for a brief time it would not be safe or prudent to venture out. No one here is 'cowering in a basement' we are prepared for an emergency.

I would only allow refuge for women and children and the disabled since they are helpless and targeted to the chaos.

Good muslims believe that they shouldn't retaliate with violence like Martin Luther King Jr. This may be why that most of them are not fighting isis.

They simply pray for a better outcome. But to house young men refugees who may be planted by isis should not occur. Maybe they shouldn't be allowed to roam the country freely. Jmo.

It only takes a few to kill 100s or 1000s. Just like yesterday and 9/11.

Live and learn and stop putting citizens at risk. Jmo

<modsnip> ISIL isn't taking over areas that have cafes and soccer stadiums and American bands playing in concert halls. They've taken over towns and villages that have been repeatedly reduced to rubble and rebuilt, and I'm very sorry to be the one to tell you of such horrors, but the fields and sands near ISIL occupied territory are full of the mutilated and often headless bodies of young men who pose the greatest threat to conquering ISIL cowards.

Yes, the terrorists have no problem killing mostly their own. Trust me they will not even blink when they have a chance to kill us. I have no idea why I should be expected to allow potential mass murderers into my country. No country should be expected to do that.

<modsnip> ISIL isn't taking over areas that have cafes and soccer stadiums and American bands playing in concert halls. They've taken over towns and villages that have been repeatedly reduced to rubble and rebuilt, and I'm very sorry to be the one to tell you of such horrors, but the fields and sands near ISIL occupied territory are full of the mutilated and often headless bodies of young men who pose the greatest threat to conquering ISIL cowards.
isil, huh?

Me too I feel the same way I did after 9/11 I dread to think this might happen time and time again in my lifetime. I don't want this to become the new normal.

My cousins eight year old son asked me about what happened even though he has been shielded from the news etc. How do you explain to a child what is happening when you can barely comprehend it yourself.

I've kept my boys from the news. They are/were watching cartoons all day. I've stayed home all day. Don't wanna get out at all.
I keep on hearing what I think are firecrackers outside. At one point I had to go outside. To confirm it wasn't all in my head.

I would only allow refuge for women and children and the disabled since they are helpless and targeted to the chaos.

Good muslims believe that they shouldn't retaliate with violence like Martin Luther King Jr. This may be why that most of them are not fighting isis.

They simply pray for a better outcome. But to house young men refugees who may be planted by isis should not occur. Maybe they shouldn't be allowed to roam the country freely. Jmo.

There are many female terrorists.

retaliate? they benefit from this violence.

There are many female terrorists.

But they are more victims at forced marriages and rapes at early ages. They only become terrorist so they are not seen as female prey. Especially if hubby was killed already.

But I truly think that if every middle eastern female was armed and trained; They would not go for the oakey doke that these men try to force their way into. Jmo

But they are more victims at forced marriages and rapes at early ages. They only become terrorist so they are not seen as female prey. Especially if hubby was killed already.

But I truly think that if every middle eastern female was armed and trained; They would not go for the oakey doke that these men try to force their way into. Jmo

Sorry. That's not true.

A family I've known since childhood in Paris, Grandma, daughter, son, and five grandchildren all live in this neighborhood, in the midst of this carnage. They're all fine, not hurt, though very very shaken up still, very sad, stressed and exhausted but strong of will. They, Waddles, other French WSer, all of Paris especially and France are in my thoughts and prayers. May they find strength and resolve through their great and incomprehensible loss, shock, grief and travails.

paris_armes.png

"It is tossed by the waves, but does not sink."

http://parisium.eu/index.php?page=Paris&langue=en

retaliate? they benefit from this violence.

Only the men benefit since they are allowed to look like crap but still take the prettiest girl in the village along with other females.

The men don't want their way of life to end as being slave captors to women prey.

So this is why I would only accept women and children in a refugee camp within western countries. Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot