France - Explosions and shooting in Paris, 13 November 2015 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But they are more victims at forced marriages and rapes at early ages. They only become terrorist so they are not seen as female prey. Especially if hubby was killed already.

But I truly think that if every middle eastern female was armed and trained; They would not go for the oakey doke that these men try to force their way into. Jmo

they rape westerners too

Only the men benefit since they are allowed to look like crap but still take the prettiest girl in the village along with other females.

The men don't want their way of life to end as being slave captors to women prey.

So this is why I would only accept women and children in a refugee camp within western countries. Jmo.
thats true but there are willing women in their ranks as well

Sorry. That's not true.

Gangbangers at the age of 12 join gangs for the same reason. The environment is deadly and they get picked on if they are not affiliated with some gang.

They rather not be victimized every day so they join gangs. And this is why they join the gang that is present in their direct neighborhood. They feel they and their family would be protected from the nearest threat. Jmo.

So these women terrorist think the same. But if they were in a different environment; Not too many of them would even think about such things. Jmo

Gangbangers at the age of 12 join gangs for the same reason. The environment is deadly and they get picked on if they are not affiliated with some gang.

They rather not be victimized every day so they join gangs. And this is why they join the gang that is present in their direct neighborhood. They feel they and their family would be protected from the nearest threat. Jmo.

So these women terrorist think the same. But if they were in a different environment; Not too many of them would even think about such things. Jmo

Dex, I love you and love your posts.
Female terrorists are just that. Female terrorists.
They are trained killers. They do not kill to protect or defend.

they rape westerners too

I never heard of middle eastern women raping westerner men. Link Please. Lol.

This is why I would only allow women and children and disabled people refuge in a western country.

Teen boys and men would only be allowed on the outskirts with no chance at journeying through the country. Now if they don't like that then oh well.

But we should give them internet access and computers at the men camp and see who they are contacting and why. Jmo

Dex, I love you and love your posts.
Female terrorists are just that. Female terrorists.
They are trained killers. They do not kill to protect or defend.

Mo4. You know there is nothing but love between us. Big Hugs.

But I truly feel that women terrorist are minimum compared to the men. So if I had to distribute weapons. It would probably be to women who need them to protect their kids from savages that are raiding their village. Jmo

You could say the same about many of the men in terrorist groups too.

As of 2014
9,347 civilian deaths and 17,386 wounded by ISIS.

I don't know how many total refugees but it's in the tens of thousands. Then there's the attacks on them by westerners either by war or acts of Islamaphobia.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/10/07/isis-s-gruesome-muslim-death-toll.html

thats non responsive to your claim:
No one benefits from this violence, and Muslims suffer the most from it.
migrant doesnt equal refugee btw
attacks by westerners haha whats islamophobia?

I, personally think, that all Americans, should have a "what IF" plan. What if you call 911 and no one comes? What if there is no electricity? What if the grocery stores are empty? What if you cannot get gas?

There are no givens. Everyone should be able to rely on themselves as needed. Just in case. Imo

It's tough to "prep" for all of the potential disasters that could befall us, and harder still to do it with a strategy of relying on oneself. If you are putting together a list of things to do be prepared for the worst, put good establishing good relations with your neighbors high on it.

thats non responsive to your claim:
No one benefits from this violence, and Muslims suffer the most from it. migrant doesnt equal refugee btw
attacks by westerners haha whats islamophobia?

No, that's exactly my claim. Muslims suffer most from this violence and terrorism. My link backs up what I said.

I know migrant isn't the same as refugee. Did I say they were the same?

Islamaphobia: People who fear Muslims because they can't understand the religion is not terrorism. It's a lot like xenophobia if you know what that is.

Dexter said savages raiding their villages. Protecting her kids in that situation is nothing like being a suicide bomber.

Respectfully, I read Dex's post. Regarding female terrorists.
Mothers protecting their children during villages raids are not terrorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot