France - Explosions and shooting in Paris, 13 November 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh I didn't know Nazis killing Jews and screaming JESUS IS GREAT?? Did Hitler kill Jews in the name of Jesus?

Hitler was before the internet era. And Germany has already paid for his doings.

So if you are comparring Jesus teachings and followers to the prophet Mohammed teachers and followers.

Then you may be way off hand. Jmo

Hitler didn't do this to have sex with jewish girls. But isis and whoever are also killing their own people to make sure that their rapes can continue without interruption from the west.

Terrorist primary objectives are for the purpose of treating girls the way they want too.

This is why 200 girls was abducted from africa without being found as of yet. Jmo

:jawdrop:

I need a blood pressure pill....or a shot...or both.

Hitler was before the internet era. And Germany has already paid for his doings.

So if you are comparring Jesus teachings and followers to the prophet Mohammed teachers and followers.

Then you may be way off hand. Jmo
Hell yeah they're waaaaaay off LOL. I would never compare other religions teachings to the folower of mohamed.

These terrorists slaughter the innocents in the name of allah.

Indeed. Blaming these terrorist attacks on Muslims/Islam makes as much sense (or is as fair) as blaming the Holocaust on Christians or Christianity.

There is no one else to blame. jmo

Hey Bessie. I love you my friend. But what's up with the modsnips on my post.

I'm only asking so I know what not to state. Thanks in advance.

Indeed. Blaming these terrorist attacks on Muslims/Islam makes as much sense (or is as fair) as blaming the Holocaust on Christians or Christianity.

Or blaming Christianity for Eric Rudolph. The list goes on and on. Extremists twist things to suit their purpose.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking...s-attack-live-blog-follow-latest-developments

Live report and images from

AFP via San Jose Mercury News

Screenshot 2015-11-14 at 11.32.31 PM.png

Screenshot 2015-11-14 at 11.33.36 PM.png

Screenshot 2015-11-14 at 11.35.10 PM.png
Yoshikazu Tsuno
A man offers a prayer in memory of victims of the Paris attacks in front of the French embassy in Tokyo

Screenshot 2015-11-14 at 11.37.55 PM.png
Molly Riley
Father and son take part in a candle light vigil at Lafayette Square

Screenshot 2015-11-14 at 11.37.40 PM.png
Ed Grimaldo
People gather at France square in Panama City on November 14, 2015, to show solidarity with the victims of the terrorist attacks in Paris

:jawdrop:

I need a blood pressure pill....or a shot...or both.

Splitting my gut here, Mo4B! :loveyou:

The situation is so tragic yet we're all balancing on the edge, particularly under such a terrible situation.

Hugs to you. (I always appreciate your comments.)

Okay i just seen the generalizing post reason. Sorry Bessie I will not generalize again to the entire Muslim men fashion of the middle east. Thanks my friend.

There is no one else to blame. jmo

Are you comfortable blaming Christianity for lynchings by the KKK? The various Klans of the USA all identify as Christian. In fact, since 911, the majority of those arrested for terrorist acts in the USA identify as Christian.

Myself, I don't think it's fair to blame a religion (or a country) for what a member does. There are about 1.5 billion Muslims in the world. Less than 1% of them participates in, funds, or sympathizes with terrorist groups. The same can be said for Christians (or Americans) and terrorist groups. So do you really think it's fair to blame a group for what some members of it do, especially when the majority of those members oppose them?

Splitting my gut here, Mo4B! :loveyou:

The situation is so tragic yet we're all balancing on the edge, particularly under such a terrible situation.

Hugs to you. (I always appreciate your comments.)

Thank you :blowkiss:

Okay i just seen the generalizing post reason. Sorry Bessie I will not generalize again to the entire Muslim men fashion of the middle east. Thanks my friend.

LOL.

Thank you Dexie, first laff in a while, s'why I love ya.

Four star generalizing on WS not being permitted I've found is like a breath of fresh air on a really high mountain.

Thank you bessie and mods for your ever present wisdom.

Are you comfortable blaming Christianity for lynchings by the KKK? The various Klans of the USA all identify as Christian. In fact, since 911, the majority of those arrested for terrorist acts in the USA identify as Christian.

Myself, I don't think it's fair to blame a religion (or a country) for what a member does. There are about 1.5 billion Muslims in the world. Less than 1% of them participates in, funds, or sympathizes with terrorist groups. The same can be said for Christians (or Americans) and terrorist groups. So do you really think it's fair to blame a group for what some members of it do, especially when the majority of those members oppose them?

I am taking about what is going on now, with the terrorist, not anything else. I find it silly to compare this to anything. They are killing people in the name of alah and this is 2015. That is what should be talked about. When I look at humans and know that we are still evolving I can't compare what happened other times and other place. jmo idk
It makes it appear that what is going on is acceptable because something similar happened before so that makes this OK. jmo idk

Or blaming Christianity for Eric Rudolph. The list goes on and on. Extremists twist things to suit their purpose.
True dat! So, let's avoid the litany of comparisons and stick to the issue at hand.

Thanks!

I am taking about what is going on now, with the terrorist, not anything else. I find it silly to compare this to anything. They are killing people in the name of alah and this is 2015. That is what should be talked about. When I look at humans and know that we are still evolving I can't compare what happened other times and other place. jmo idk
It makes it appear that what is going on is acceptable because something similar happened before so that makes this OK. jmo idk

I think quite the opposite and it demonstrates how wrong it is to place the blame on people who have nothing to do with it. We should have learned this by now. Blame those who are responsible. Understanding and admitting it happened before does not make it okay. It should help us recognize our mistakes and not repeat them.

Eta: Just saw your reply Bessie. I hope this doesn't read like another comparison. I'm trying to speak specifically to what is happening now.

I think quite the opposite and it demonstrates how wrong it is to place the blame on people who have nothing to do with it. We should have learned this by now. Blame those who are responsible. Understanding and admitting it happened before does not make it okay. It should help us recognize our mistakes and not repeat them.

Eta: Just saw your reply Bessie. I hope this doesn't read like another comparison. I'm trying to speak specifically to what is happening now.

bbm Where?

I've noticed that some people usually travel to Europe or France before traveling to the middle east to dissappear with the hopes of joining terror groups.

So maybe Europe and France should stop allowing certain people to travel or take refuge like we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader