Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Great post!!
I could never have put it into those words.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
By the way nice to see you!

You are welcome, Nana, and good to see you also! Knowing you, I know you have a great deal of compassion from posting with you.

Hugs!

Interesting article there, and from your link:

"s ISIS or ISIL, began using social media to urge its sympathizers in the United States to stay put and plot violence here.

“They’re targeting the school-shooter types, the mentally ill, people with dysfunctional families and those struggling to cope with different issues,” said one senior law enforcement official ...“We have been pretty successful in disrupting these cases because they are not very sophisticated or smart.”

"......Buying guns is also legal, and investigators have watched nervously as terrorism suspects passed background checks and purchased guns more than 2,000 times in the past decade, according to government data." That is really mind-boggling - is that due to gun laws over there?

Full paragraph snipped from link.

For F.B.I. agents, watching an Islamic State suspect in the United States is a study in anxiety. Being an Islamic State sympathizer is not against the law. Neither is expressing hatred for the United States on Twitter. Buying guns is also legal, and investigators have watched nervously as terrorism suspects passed background checks and purchased guns more than 2,000 times in the past decade, according to government data.

bbm, Like I said before if they are suspect for them to watch, what keeps them from arresting them? That would put them on the list to be denied a gun. jmo idk

See the great thing about America is (for the time being anyway) you can own a gun if you want to, if you don't you don't have to your choice.

This New York video is a repost from last April . They know this and are covering it like mad. Why dont they media get that at ISIS has as good a public relations advertising firm as McDonalds !!

Cnn

For F.B.I. agents, watching an Islamic State suspect in the United States is a study in anxiety. Being an Islamic State sympathizer is not against the law. Neither is expressing hatred for the United States on Twitter. Buying guns is also legal, and investigators have watched nervously as terrorism suspects passed background checks and purchased guns more than 2,000 times in the past decade, according to government data.

bbm, Like I said before if they are suspect for them to watch, what keeps them from arresting them? That would put them on the list to be denied a gun. jmo idk

That's what I would like to know also.

If ISIS attacks us here on our own turf, you can expect the guns in those display shelves to be gone the next day, and the people buying them won't be timid about using them either. Welcome to America.

Exactly!!
We can't handle what we have!!! That is what concerns me.

Interesting article there, and from your link:

"s ISIS or ISIL, began using social media to urge its sympathizers in the United States to stay put and plot violence here.

“They’re targeting the school-shooter types, the mentally ill, people with dysfunctional families and those struggling to cope with different issues,” said one senior law enforcement official ...“We have been pretty successful in disrupting these cases because they are not very sophisticated or smart.”

"......Buying guns is also legal, and investigators have watched nervously as terrorism suspects passed background checks and purchased guns more than 2,000 times in the past decade, according to government data." That is really mind-boggling - is that due to gun laws over there?

Not directing this post at you, just making a comment.
If our governments background checks watched nervously as terrorists suspects purchased guns and allowed it to happen, we have a major problem in our government.
If someone in the US gets tickets for dui they pull their licenses simple so what are they thinking?????

Snip

Mayor de Blasio along with NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton addressed the video at a late Wednesday night press conference in Times Square.

"We understand it is the goal of terrorists to intimidate and disrupt our democratic society," de Blasio said. "We will not submit. It's crucial that people go about their normal business recognizing the NYPD is providing extraordinary protection for the people of this city."

He also reminded New Yorkers to alert authorities if they see something suspicious.

http://pix11.com/2015/11/18/isis-ne...roup-releases-warning-of-times-square-attack/

See the great thing about America is (for the time being anyway) you can own a gun if you want to, if you don't you don't have to your choice.

Here in the UK, I have a rifle, it's common in my rural region.
but it wouldn't stand me in good stead in a face off with a Kalashnikov....a scenario I'm not actually expecting

This New York video is a repost from last April . They know this and are covering it like mad. Why dont they media get that at ISIS has as good a public relations advertising firm as McDonalds !!

Cnn

Don't give them any ideas!!

Eye Candy!

charming is it not!

Save More. Live Better

milks
eggs
paper towel
AK47
flour
Windex
9 magaziene 45 caliber