GUILTY France - Explosions and shooting in Paris, including Bataclan concert hall, 13 Nov 2015 *arrest* #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-uk-action-against-isis-after-marathon-debate

Britain will join the coalition of nations conducting airstrikes against Islamic State militants in Syria after MPs in the House of Commons voted to authorise the UK’s participation.

MPs voted 397 to 223 in favour of sending RAF Tornados into the skies over Syria, after an all-day debate in parliament. An estimated 67 Labour MPs backed the government, in defiance of the party leader, Jeremy Corbyn.

BBM

Corbyn is not very well recieved as the new Labour Leader. He was an odd choice. And I don't think he will be the 'Voice' of the Labour party or its constituents.
I applaud Hillary Benn's speech. She Said WHAT We ALL THINK. that ISIS Needs to be erradicated.

I am sorry for this being late but I was very sick on the plane and in bed for 3 days.The flight was half empty,I assume many people changed travel plans.It worked out for me because I could take the seat in front to lay down.I have not seen these flights so empty since 2008.Zaventem,Brussels airport had many military personel and the trains were also very empty.There seemed to be no Muslim people anywhere to be seen and that is unusual.I am sure many are not wanting to go out.No one checked our bags on the train but then again I am white and blonde.There have been reports of politie harassing Muslims or checking them.Belgians have no problem hurting anyone's feelings or worrying about being politically correct.
The festivities for Sinterklaas are still going to go on.

I am sorry for this being late but I was very sick on the plane and in bed for 3 days.The flight was half empty,I assume many people changed travel plans.It worked out for me because I could take the seat in front to lay down.I have not seen these flights so empty since 2008.Zaventem,Brussels airport had many military personel and the trains were also very empty.There seemed to be no Muslim people anywhere to be seen and that is unusual.I am sure many are not wanting to go out.No one checked our bags on the train but then again I am white and blonde.There have been reports of politie harassing Muslims or checking them.Belgians have no problem hurting anyone's feelings or worrying about being politically correct.

Nice to " see you " hope you feel much better now, some buggy bugs going around this season!

I'm now guessing that the Saint Bernardino Rampage is in many of you's lives. As many of you I know live in the USA. hope you all stay safe. Silent thoughts for all those affected at this troubled time.
There is too many bad people in this world. Claiming they hurt kill and maim in the name of holy religion.
Religious or not. You have a mind and a brain to differentiate right from wrong. And killing ANY fellow human. IS wrong!!
♡Namastè ♡

NICOLAS HENIN THE MAN WHO WAS HELD CAPTIVE BY ISIS FOR 10 MONTHS SAYS HOW THEY CAN BE DEFEATED

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...s-says-how-they-can-be-defeated-a6757336.html

"Strikes on Isis are a trap,” he said.
“The winner of this war will not be the party that has the newest, the most expensive or the most sophisticated weaponry, but the party that manages to win over the people on its side.”
He said: “Hundreds of thousands of refugees, fleeing this Muslim land that is like a dream for Isis – that is supposed to be their Israel? And fleeing that land to go to the land of the 'unbelievers'?
“This is why they probably tried to manipulate the public during the Paris attacks,” he said. “To make us close our borders, and maybe even more importantly, close our minds.”

(...)
“What we have to do – and this is really key – is we have to engage the local people. As soon as the people have hope for a political solution, the Islamic State will just collapse.
“There will be a very easy way to make Isis lose ground at a high speed. The international community must decide all regions held by the Syrian opposition are no-fly zones.
“No-fly zones for everybody. Not the coalition, not the Russians, not the regime, nobody. Providing security for people [there] would be devastating for Isis. That’s what the international community should focus on.”

BBM

In the interview in the video, he mentions that ISIS are living in their own parallel reality, like "in the matrix".

From your post, Zazara...

"In the interview in the video, he mentions that ISIS are living in their own parallel reality, like "in the matrix".

In the US we call that La La Land.

ISIS hostage John Cantlie interviewed Paris attacks 'true mastermind' months before atrocity and terrorist made this chilling prediction

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-hostage-john-cantlie-interviewed-6945894

One of France's most wanted extremists Salim Benghalem was interviewed by British hostage John Cantlie in February following the Charlie Hebdo atrocity.

He urged Muslims in the West to "be wolves on the earth" and carry out further attacks.

Authorities say Benghalem, 35, is the leader of the Buttes-Chaumont terrorist network that included Said and Cherif Kouachi, the brothers behind the Charlie Hebdo massacre that left 12 dead in Paris in January.

BBM

Linking two evil happenings and two threads on this forum....

Glad to hear yr okay.. Stay safe 😊

Bangkok: Islamic State is believed to have deployed 10 terrorists plotting attacks across Thailand, including at two tourist centres popular with Australians, according to Thai media citing a leaked police memo.

Issued "urgent" and "secret" the memo urges Thai authorities to increase security around venues associated with allies that have joined attacks on IS in Syria, including Australia, the United States, France, Germany and Belgium.

Thailand is popular with Russian tourists and Russians have established communities in Phuket and Pattaya.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/islamic...te_channel=edmail&mbnr=MzYzOTY3#ixzz3tLQTZwLm

Anti-Islamic State fighter Ashley Dyball 'charged as terrorist, to be deported to Australia'

Ashley Dyball, 23, reportedly joined the Kurdish militia in May to fight against Islamic State.

Australian anti-IS fighter detained in Germany, could face charges

Australian anti-Islamic State (IS) fighter Ashley Dyball says he has been charged as a terrorist and will be deported from Germany to Australia.

Dyball, from Brisbane, has posted on social media saying he is being sent to the Eisenhüttenstadt Detention Centre and will be on a flight back to Australia in two days' time.

"If anyone has a good german [sic] lawyer help a brother out been charged as a terrorist," he wrote on Facebook, under his alias Mitchell Scott.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-12-...ported-to-australia/7000874?WT.mc_id=newsmail

Hi Cuffem, good to hear from you! And how brave that you took that flight!
I just read that a San Bernardino neighbour did not want to alert the police out of fear of being accused of 'racial profiling' so perhaps there is no way of getting it right when it comes to political correctness.

From your post, Zazara...

"In the interview in the video, he mentions that ISIS are living in their own parallel reality, like "in the matrix".

In the US we call that La La Land.

That sums it up neatly!

I'm not sure that Europe's receiving of that many refugees was a blow to ISIS, more like an opportunity to bring in many militants and supporters.
IMHO this is a form of wishfull thinking and in his case [Nicolas Henin] maybe inspired by something like PTSS. It sounds too much like 'Love will conquer all' to my pagan ears. The attacks in Paris were planned long before Mad Merkel opened the floodgates and no one could count on it that she might do that. In fact, many counted on her to be sensible instead.

That sums it up neatly!

I'm not sure that Europe's receiving of that many rafugees was a blow to ISIS, more like an opportunity to bring in many militants and supporters.
IMHO this is a form of wishfull thinking and in his case [Nicolas Henin] maybe inspired by something like PTSS. It sounds too much like 'Love will conquer all' to my pagan ears. The attacks in Paris were planned long before Mad Merkel opened the floodgates and no one could count on it that she might do that. In fact, many counted on her to be sensible instead.

This is not about "love" at all, nor are the "leaders" of us all innocent - in my opinion. The Trojan Horse was built and our leaders opened the gates - with love of course. Say good bye to whatever freedom is left, buy stock in insurance companies and be sure your will is in order. Says I.

My opinion only

Britain bound trucker hangs raw pork off the outside of his lorry in an attempt to keep desperate Muslim migrants from stowing in the back

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-desperate-Muslim-migrants-stowing-back.html

A video has surfaced of a lorry bound for Britain on which the driver has hung sizeable cuts of pork to try and keep Syrian Muslims from sneaking into the back.

video at link, it's that bad for the truck drivers. jmo idk

Britain bound trucker hangs raw pork off the outside of his lorry in an attempt to keep desperate Muslim migrants from stowing in the back

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-desperate-Muslim-migrants-stowing-back.html

A video has surfaced of a lorry bound for Britain on which the driver has hung sizeable cuts of pork to try and keep Syrian Muslims from sneaking into the back.

video at link, it's that bad for the truck drivers. jmo idk

If our truckers refused to run. To bring the imported goods in from Europe. The UK Would grind to a halt. It's been many years since the UK was self sufficient. As we export many supplies to. So unless imports and exports were all brought in by boat or plane. Our truckers have to face this ***** daily. Although the unrest in Calais has only flared up to this flash point in the last 18 months ish. About the same time line as ISIS' arrival on the scene.
So I applaud our truckers. They do a tough job. Without much recognition.
Earlier this week a Truck was stopped at Harwich. With Illegals aboard. Around 14 had managed to get thru customs. And when they were spotted. They offloaded and fled thru the area. They are currently being searched for.. Harwich has a port of entry too. However. It's not as big as Dover for importing and passengers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back