GUILTY France - Explosions and shooting in Paris, including Bataclan concert hall, 13 Nov 2015 *arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow look at all those women and children!

Exactly. .... not the kind of 'woe is me' refugees.... more like 'gimme what you got' immigrants... out to make a fast €

Well, Germany declared war on the world twice killing people in the most horrific ways possible, and yet they were defeated!
Perhaps, whatever steps were taken to win the war then, could help with this one now?

imo, speculation.

I think the way the allied forces stand right now. We could. Never before has Russia joined the Coalition. On fighting terrorism. I sure as he'll wouldn't wanna risk pi**ING off a Rusky. That's one bear you surely should walk away from.... it don't play pat a cake. It plays splat a base!

No, one would not want to tick off that group, but some might want to put up a fight if that bear was a polar bear .... imo.

Indeed. But it's gonna be more than air strikes. More than boots on the ground. We do want nor need another Iraq war. This is a a whole another war game. Spent on boots, air, ground, in our homes, schools and digitally.
We the public are the boots. We see/hear much more on the home front to protect our own. Becuz these parasites are among us. They've been broken down to think that ISIS/ Daesh are the Apocalypse. Bearing down on the west as it is written in holy words. ( to them) drawing the western allies to Syria for THE GREAT WAR....
This has been moronically fed to the Jihadis. So they think the final battle has come and their passage to Paradise is almost complete.

Maybe these soon to be, new Toronto residents will be so happy and grateful they will help in the war on terrorism?
Imo. the ones settling downtown might be in for a major culture shock, imo.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/map-of-destination-communities-1.3345523

"Here is a list of how many privately-sponsored refugees communities in Toronto and the GTA can expect:

Toronto downtown and midtown, 1,326

Willowdale​, 1,079

Etobicoke, 18

​Scarborough, 156

North York, 23

Thornhill, 33

Maple, 11

Woodbridge, 7

Mississauga, 68

Brampton​, 18

Vaughan, less than 5

Concord, 9

Aurora, less than 5

Newmarket, 5

Pickering, less than 5

Ajax, less than 5

Stouffville, 5"

It will be a culture shock in some ways, but I have a feeling the Muslim community here will do whatever they can to help them adjust.

I would be a lot more confident if it were NOT the Minister if Education. LOL.

LOL is perfect here - it is the same thing as on the Metro Jet deal -- the person that declared a "bomb" on board , from Russia had nothing to do with aviation -- nothing-- and media claims Russian authorites ---the guy got caught trying to murder one of his colleagues years ago ..............?? Lordy Not one word from the Russian equal to our NTSB ...quiet as a mouse ..............

Does anyone really believe that we will win this war on ISIS?

I, certainly, don't. While it is possible to weaken them a bit. For every chief that is killed...five new ones pop up. I'm not sure there, actually, is a solution.

I am sure it can be done but the US/EU does not have the will to do it. The ME dictators knew how to keep a lid on things, their method was to stomp out uprisings by "killing them all" when a problem arose but the Western governments aren't likely to do that.

While the west has better technology and weapons what we don't have is the will to win at all costs, heck we don't even have the will to save ourselves much less win a battle in the ME.

I am sure it can be done but the US/EU does not have the will to do it. The ME dictators knew how to keep a lid on things, their method was to stomp out uprisings by "killing them all" when a problem arose but the Western governments aren't likely to do that.

While the west has better technology and weapons what we don't have is the will to win at all costs, heck we don't even have the will to save ourselves much less win a battle in the ME.

That is what i have always felt. The US, especially, has IMO always been too soft on the enemy. But, as you say, they never have had the will to finish their "wars" off. If you go to war, you need to really end it once and for all.

'Most' Iraqis believe US is Islamic State ally

On the front lines of the battle against the Islamic State, suspicion of the United States runs deep. Iraqi fighters say they have all seen the videos purportedly showing US helicopters airdropping weapons to the militants, and many claim they have friends and relatives who have witnessed similar instances of collusion.

Ordinary people also have seen the videos, heard the stories and reached the same conclusion - one that might seem absurd to Americans but is widely believed among Iraqis - that the United States is supporting the Islamic State for a variety of pernicious reasons that have to do with asserting American control over Iraq, the wider Middle East and, perhaps, its oil.

The Islamic State, also known as ISIL or Daesh, is "almost finished," he said. "They are weak. If only America would stop supporting them, we could defeat them in days."

"The reason is that the Americans aren't doing the job people expect them to do," he said. "Mosul was lost and the Americans did nothing. Syria was lost and the Americans did nothing. Paris is attacked and the Americans aren't doing much. So people believe this is a deliberate policy. They can't believe the American leadership fails to understand the developments in the region, and so the only other explanation is that this is part of a conspiracy."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/most-ir...te_channel=edmail&mbnr=MzYzOTY3#ixzz3t9tvtTel
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

M
'Most' Iraqis believe US is Islamic State ally

On the front lines of the battle against the Islamic State, suspicion of the United States runs deep. Iraqi fighters say they have all seen the videos purportedly showing US helicopters airdropping weapons to the militants, and many claim they have friends and relatives who have witnessed similar instances of collusion.

Ordinary people also have seen the videos, heard the stories and reached the same conclusion - one that might seem absurd to Americans but is widely believed among Iraqis - that the United States is supporting the Islamic State for a variety of pernicious reasons that have to do with asserting American control over Iraq, the wider Middle East and, perhaps, its oil.

The Islamic State, also known as ISIL or Daesh, is "almost finished," he said. "They are weak. If only America would stop supporting them, we could defeat them in days."

"The reason is that the Americans aren't doing the job people expect them to do," he said. "Mosul was lost and the Americans did nothing. Syria was lost and the Americans did nothing. Paris is attacked and the Americans aren't doing much. So people believe this is a deliberate policy. They can't believe the American leadership fails to understand the developments in the region, and so the only other explanation is that this is part of a conspiracy."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/most-ir...te_channel=edmail&mbnr=MzYzOTY3#ixzz3t9tvtTel

This is so sad on sooooo many levels!

M

This is so sad on sooooo many levels!

Agreed it is soo sad. Maybe our leaders should do that one important thing. ... and LISTEN. They're all big at barking one another down. Yet if they'd bother to listen. They would actually get some clarity on the situation.

Has any one of our great leaders thought about why it is that so many of our youngsters want to go and leave their families. Some from quite an affluent background and not poverty stricken. What are our children lacking in THEIR world. Why is giving their lives up. Seem their only way in the future?
Does anyone have any insight on this?
Cuz I can't be the only one who is shaking their head at the amount of people mostly young ones Daesh have recruited?
We need THAT knowledge to put their system in disarray.

Hmmmm....they could be right. Silence is consent. The situation is so over the top horrendous I won't discount the involvement of powerful forces.

One thing I disagree with is the term "Americans" though. Middle Easterners see the governments and the people as two entirely different entities because that is the way ME countries are run, the agenda of the leaders may have nothing whatsoever to do with the will of the people.

If they did use the term Americans they were referring to the government not the people.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...table-main_iraqhostility-920pm:homepage/story

snippets

Iraqi fighters say they have all seen the videos purportedly showing U.S. helicopters airdropping weapons to the militants, and many claim they have friends and relatives who have witnessed similar instances of collusion.

The Islamic State is “almost finished,” he said. “They are weak. If only America would stop supporting them, we could defeat them in days.”

It’s because America is so slow that most people believe they are supporting Daesh.”

The fighters there insist there have been no strikes by the Americans at all. “We’d be better off without them,” said 1st Lt. Murtada Fadl, who is serving with the Iraqi elite forces in Baiji. He said that the only air support had come from the Iraqi air force and that he wishes the government would ask the Russians to replace the Americans.

more at link...

Hmmmm....they could be right. Silence is consent. The situation is so over the top horrendous I won't discount the involvement of powerful forces.

One thing I disagree with is the term "Americans" though. Middle Easterners see the governments and the people as two entirely different entities because that is the way ME countries are run, the agenda of the leaders may have nothing whatsoever to do with the will of the people.

If they did use the term Americans they were referring to the government not the people.

I sure hope you are correct!
I for one can't wait for the next election!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...table-main_iraqhostility-920pm:homepage/story

snippets

Iraqi fighters say they have all seen the videos purportedly showing U.S. helicopters airdropping weapons to the militants, and many claim they have friends and relatives who have witnessed similar instances of collusion.

The Islamic State is “almost finished,” he said. “They are weak. If only America would stop supporting them, we could defeat them in days.”

It’s because America is so slow that most people believe they are supporting Daesh.”

The fighters there insist there have been no strikes by the Americans at all. “We’d be better off without them,” said 1st Lt. Murtada Fadl, who is serving with the Iraqi elite forces in Baiji. He said that the only air support had come from the Iraqi air force and that he wishes the government would ask the Russians to replace the Americans.

more at link...

OMG!!!!
I have lots to say on this but I will just zip it!

snippets

more at link...

Could someone please show this news article to obama.

Agreed it is soo sad. Maybe our leaders should do that one important thing. ... and LISTEN. They're all big at barking one another down. Yet if they'd bother to listen. They would actually get some clarity on the situation.

I agree, however it's not going to happen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal
Back