France - Machine Gun attack on magazine Charlie Hebdo #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither CNN, Fox, nor NBC news are reportng that there has been an end to the stand off.

BBC now saying at least two dead in store but may be more, and may be more than 5 hostages inside too.

Thank heavens, in the village, all the kids near the printworks where the other two gunmen are, have finally been safely evacuated.

Watching a reporter, from Fox, who is standing 4000 yards away---cameras are on the cops surrounding the Deli. Does not look like there has been a surrender of any kind.

Is he a reliable reporter?

WTF?

He is an ordinary young man living in an appartment with view on the Deli.
Started to mention on twitter what he saw, they have come to arrest someone, unaware of what was happening and all of a sudden he became famous.
Go to his twitter page and see the pictures he took.

WTF?

He is an ordinary young man living in an appartment with view on the Deli.
Started to mention on twitter what he saw, they have come to arrest someone, unaware of what was happening and all of a sudden he became famous.
Go to his twitter page and see the pictures he took.

WTF back. Sorry I asked.

Shootings reported near Place Trocadero nad Eiffel Tower.

B66gdHuIgAAl7oI.jpg

various sources.

I wish I understood French.... ;) I wonder if this is how non-English speaking countries feel when things happen in the US....

Perhaps all those 'freedom fighters' that came back from Syria, now crawling out from under the rock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The incident in the Trocadero is a FALSE ALARM - Sky News live just now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members