France - Machine Gun attack on magazine Charlie Hebdo #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a C3 they dumped ! Islamist extremists being arrested all over the place just right now.

It was a C3 they dumped ! Islamist extremists being arrested all over the place just right now.

Are you recently finding out your country has been lax in protecting it's citizens from these extremists as we are lately? It seems like the world has taken in people who had nowhere to go and a small number of these people have turned on the countries that gave them refuge. In this case maybe the terrorists came from another country and were not from France, but even if they were someone in France must have supported them :(

No good deed goes unpunished hey?

Are you recently finding out your country has been lax in protecting it's citizens from these extremists as we are lately? It seems like the world has taken in people who had nowhere to go and a small number of these people have turned on the countries that gave them refuge. In this case maybe the terrorists came from another country and were not from France, but even if they were someone in France must have supported them :(

No good deed goes unpunished hey?

They are saying these guys spoke perfect French but many Arabs are French speaking I believe. Anyone know how similar the dialects might be?

They are saying these guys spoke perfect French but many Arabs are French speaking I believe. Anyone know how similar the dialects might be?

Yes that would be the northern African countries, like Morocco, Tunisia etc .. also Algeria, and of course in the past Lebanon, but not so much now. Although not widely, perhaps these were home grown extremists after all :(

French police are on the track already of two men recently arrived from Syria, the third terrorist is looking unlikely to be a woman as mentioned on here, but still nothing confirmed one way or the other.http://www.lepoint.fr/societe/en-di...t-on-des-agresseurs-07-01-2015-1894739_23.php

Yep. In the slowed down video, you can see the passenger terrorist as being off in his center of gravity because of something heavy he's carrying in a bag strapped in front of him, his gun is always propped over it. After, the driver like it was nothing, shoots the French policeman mercilessly, the passenger terrorist looks like he shows the driver terrorist something or gestures with his hand, and then the driver runs back ahead of him to the car. The passenger terrorist does have a queer little side step fling to his run, awkward, lanky, gawky, or something. Sorry for the previous misimpression.

Yes that would be the northern African countries, like Morocco, Tunisia etc .. also Algeria, and of course in the past Lebanon, but not so much now. Although not widely, perhaps these were home grown extremists after all :(

also, many African countries like:

French Speaking Countries in Africa
Algeria, Benin ,Burkina Faso
Burundi ,Cameroon, Central African Republic
Chad Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo
Congo, Republic of the Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti,
Equatorial Guinea, Gabon Guinea,
Madagascar, Mali, Mauritius,
Morocco, Niger Réunion,
Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles,
Togo, Tunisia.

Yep. In the slowed down video, you can see the passenger terrorist as being off in his center of gravity because of something heavy he's carrying in a bag strapped in front of him, his gun is always propped over it. After, the driver like it was nothing, shoots the French policeman mercilessly, the passenger terrorist looks like he shows the driver terrorist something or gestures with a his hand, and then the driver runs back ahead of him to the car. The passenger terrorist does have a queer little side step fling to his run, awkward, lanky, gawky, or something. Sorry for the previous misimpression.

The third person being a woman has not been ruled out as yet, the police are looking for two men and apparently someone with no address, if the third person is a man why don't they simply say they're looking for three men !

France has 5 million Arabs, the majority of them were born and educated in France. The shooter in the Brussels museum was French (Algerian parents) as was the guy in Toulouse who killed 3 soldiers and 4 people (3 children) in a Jewish school.
These are home grown terrorists like the tube attacks in the UK in 2005.

France has 5 million Arabs, the majority of them were born and educated in France. The shooter in the Brussels museum was French (Algerian parents) as was the guy in Toulouse who killed 3 soldiers and 4 people (3 children) in a Jewish school.
These are home grown terrorists like the tube attacks in the UK in 2005.

Yes, I think so too, these will turn out to be French citizens :(

BREAKING NEWS: French police have ID'd the three shooters:
- Said Kouachi
- Chèirf Kouachi
- Hamyd Mourad
http://t.co/Cj7F24bxXx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BBC vianTwitter

French media reports police sources saying the three suspects in #CharlieHebdo attack have been identified http://t.co/YKaUtbx0H8

----
BREAKING UPDATE - FRANCE: Private investigation appears to be showing 2 terrorists, Chèirf Kouachi & Said Kouachi http://t.co/vzAgnWbdnI

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fox had a reporter over there on Shep's show and he said the three suspects are most likely hiding out in a housing project area and it is a place that even the police don't go into.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...11329976/Paris-Charlie-Hebdo-attack-live.html

"20.12 The three gunmen have been identified, according to French reports.

They are apparently aged 18, 32, and 34.

One of the gunmen may be from Reims, 100 miles east of Paris."

>>>snip>>>

" 19.32 Gérald Kierzec, 40, a casualty doctor on duty at Hôtel Dieu this morning was among the first on the scene at the offices of Charlie Hebdo, and described the "carnage" and "war scene" that met him.

He told The Telegraph's Henry Samuel:

Quote We were near Charlie Hebdo on a call when I heard 'plan red' on the emergency service radio. We rushed to the scene as this is the signal for an incident with lots of victims.

I could see this was a military-style attack. There was a first body lying in the lobby. Then I took the stairs which were covered in blood. When I got to the second floor, there were bodies lying one on top of another.

It was carnage with war wounds. There was blood everywhere. These were Kalashnikov injuries with huge bullets that create huge trauma in the victims' faces and chests. They literally explode. As a civilian doctor who deals with car accidents and the like, I have never seen anything like it in my career, so many wounded by gunfire. This was clearly a terror strike"

I hate religion, period. (Which is a bit of a problem since I'm a Lutheran.)

I don't hate religion at all but I do hate the ones who murder innocent others and then claim they are doing it for their God.

Fox had a reporter over there on Shep's show and he said the three suspects are most likely hiding out in a housing project area and it is a place that even the police don't go into.

There are big projects (banlieues) on the outskirts of most major French cities. High-rise blocks where the poor and immigrant communities are housed. They are depressing and have high crime rates. I didn't know they were no-go areas for police though. That's bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hunter2_1