France - Machine Gun attack on magazine Charlie Hebdo #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth CNN is reporting 9 arrested in connection but gunmen still on the run

Maybe I missed it, but how do they know there was a third suspect? I only saw the two that committed the massacre, was the third suspect in the car, was the person a lookout? I haven't seen any mention of what the third suspect did, or how authorities know there was another person.

IDK how they knew there was another person. Good question.

The lights were on...

Attachments

• 20150108_200233-1.jpg
    20150108_200233-1.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 133
Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo announces that the Eiffel tower will go dark at 8pm. And she confirmed that another rally has been called for the evening at the Place de la Republique - @guardian

Tonight

Attachments

• IMG_9497.jpg
    IMG_9497.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 134
Then all was dark...

Attachments

• 20150108_200242-1.jpg
    20150108_200242-1.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 133
People asking about suspect 3, the 18-year-old brother-in-law. It has been confirmed he was definitely in school during the attack and no charges been laid as of yet.

French interior minister confirms 9 people in custody in connection to #CharlieHebdo attack
http://t.co/jMOZXPaSOJ

(BBC via Twitter)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

People asking about suspect 3, the 18-year-old brother-in-law. It has been confirmed he was definitely in school during the attack and no charges been laid as of yet.

Ahhh...so basically there is a third suspect and nobody knows who he is. I agree with other posters who say these three are being aided by a larger group.

THE third person suspected of being an accomplice in the Charlie Habdo attack has handed himself in to French police amid claims they got it wrong.

18-year-old Mourad Hamyd surrendered at an eastern police station after learning his name was being linked to the attacks in the news, said the Paris prosecutor spokeswoman Agnes Thibault-Lecuivre. She did not specify his relationship to the Kouachi brothers.

It was not clear what role, if any, he played in the attack.

Classmates of the teenager have backed his innocence by advising authorities he was in class at the time of the terror attack.

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe...wspaper-shooting/story-fnh81p7g-1227177729494

He's still being held without charge though.

Good to see you CARIIS. I'm wondering if they are not reporting about the others to protect them. Presently these guys are god knows where. We don't know exactly how many are involved etc. etc. Perhaps we will hear more once this nightmare has a conclusion????
ETA I will send out a tweet and let you know if i get an answer

Likewise my Bravo my dear ! This is just "weird", how does an entire news planet, for now days, have NO discussion of the others? It is like just I dont know , it is not ok -- there are a whole bunch of facts there, what happened, what they siad, are they ok , paralyzied, their famileies , it is just W E I R D , I am not implying any giant like conspircacy, I am concerned about media

Cnn we have all learened is a joke imo --- but this is a major story, why are journalists not wanting to know about 11 11 11 human beings it is just wierd

dont you all want to know about each of them?

So 2 more arrests since the 7 earlier. Could the brothers have been caught? Unlikely I know, as I'm sure we would have heard.

Nope, 2 main suspects still at large

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brave, beautiful and defiant partner of Charb speaking live on TV, implying the country should have rallied behind him more, not joined in the accusations against him prior to the attack, very wrongly causing him of being islamophobic, she says. She says we need to understand the sacrifice they made. Her voice breaking. She says she would lay down her life for him, she would change places with him.

Statement of Bernard Cazeneuve, French Minister of Interior

Le Point reports:
http://www.lepoint.fr/societe/en-di...nnu-comme-agresseur-08-01-2015-1895033_23.php

Translation:

19 h 14. In a solemn declaration made from the place Beauvau, Bernard Cazeneuve revealed that Said Kouachi, one of the two suspects had been "formally recognized on a photo as the aggressor" of editorial board of Charlie Hebdo. He confirmed that the national identity card of the latter was found inside the vehicle. The interior minister added that nine people were being placed in custody in connection with the investigation.

19 h 18. Bernard Cazeneuve said there was no evidence "at this stage to establish a link between" the killing at Charlie Hebdo and the shooting of Montrouge that occurred Thursday morning.

19 h 22. The Minister of Interior has condemned "with the utmost firmness" the violence and desecration committed against Muslim places of worship since Wednesday. "The perpetrators must know that they will be pursued and punished," he said.

19 h 27. Bernard Cazeneuve said that another suspect, Cherif Kouachi had been described by his accomplices that were interviewed during the investigation as "violently anti-Semitic." The resident of the place Beauvau confirmed that the two brothers had been monitored by the police, but "no evidence" had been found to allow the initiation of a criminal investigation against them.

BBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member