Still Missing France - Narumi Kurosaki, 21, Besancon, 4 Dec 2016 *arrest in 2020* *Guilty, Appeal 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

@ZaZara

Thank you very much for your development, I read it all. This case has really hit me hard as I myself am a Latin (Mexico). I used to live on these same 9 m2 rooms in France. I myself fell in love with a foreigner whilst studying my master there. Coincidentally about the same semester as Narumi. Like one journalist in France mentioned. This is not the mystery of Narumi, this is the mystery of Nicolas Zepeda's mind.

I hope Narumi's body will be found.

Hello and welcome to Websleuths, capmagn!
I feel honoured and humbled that you dedicated your first post to me. Thank you!

I too hope that the remains Narumi will be found. Perhaps the Prosecutor and his team would have been able the pinpoint the area more specifically, but they did not get access to Nicolas Zepeda's internet data.

It must be so strange to know those rooms from actually living there.... and then read how Zepeda could roam the building once he was past the front door. :eek:

Hello and welcome to Websleuths, capmagn!
I feel honoured and humbled that you dedicated your first post to me. Thank you!

I too hope that the remains Narumi will be found. Perhaps the Prosecutor and his team would have been able the pinpoint the area more specifically, but they did not get access to Nicolas Zepeda's internet data.

It must be so strange to know those rooms from actually living there.... and then read how Zepeda could roam the building once he was past the front door. :eek:
Welcome.

Exactly, no wonder how he could get away with it. In fact is very easy, there are hardly ever people in the streets late at night, let alone at early mornings on those very coldy days. Rivers are everywhere throughout France. The possible dumping of the body on the river seems plausible. But is very weird that it hasn't floated back again yet. Even with branches below the water. With the water movement, something should've already come up.

Welcome.

Exactly, no wonder how he could get away with it. In fact is very easy, there are hardly ever people in the streets late at night, let alone at early mornings on those very coldy days. Rivers are everywhere throughout France. The possible dumping of the body on the river seems plausible. But is very weird that it hasn't floated back again yet. Even with branches below the water. With the water movement, something should've already come up.

The Prosecutor said that unfortunately it happens that bodies never turn up. For various reasons, among them the catfish in the river Doubs.

I'm still not sure if Zepeda planned this part of his crime, or if he simply got lucky. It was winter. In the middle of the night. Somewhere in an area with vast forests. No lights. Bumpy roads, perhaps the road near the river is of a slightly better quality. I know I would not want to drive there at night, and perhaps not even during daytime.

They say that the place where the victim is left, dumped, hidden, tells you something about the murderer, namely that this place has a special meaning for him. ( I wondered about that. What would I do in the unlikely case that i had to hide a body? and I could not come up with one spot that wasn't known to me for a reason.) Except in this case, Zepeda had only arrived a few days before. He had no connection to the area, other than what he may have researched on-line.
Nowhere I have read that Zepeda was particularly at ease in the woods at night. Some people are. But AFAIK no one has mentioned this about him.
If a person had lived there all his life and hiked the area, it would be far more likely that they knew the remote corners, crevasses, the characteristics of the river and the perfect hiding place.
Yet Zepeda somehow managed this in less than two nights.

I don't know but I have the feeling that something is missing. If Narumi's remains went into the river, there is a chance that they would have been found before Zepeda returned to Chile. He must have been aware of that risk, but he does not hurry. So how did he ensure that the remains would not be found?

Great insight @ZaZara

It is indeed a mystery but actually if we think about Occam's razor, Essentially, the simplest explanation is the right one. I think everyone, prosecutor and all of us perhaps we are missing something very simple. Actually, he could've roamed a lot but probably because he foresaw this and wanted to confuse everyone with his footprints. He was good at technology, he must have known this that he would be tracked, that even in 2016 when advancements were already there. Someone mentioned on a Youtube video (in Spanish) that he had a mobile business in a mall in Santiago. Going back to the explanation. Perhaps he hid the body near the school. Walking, carrying it (with or without luggage). They say that the land is harder during winter, but as mentioned during the case, when you kill somebody, nothing is impossible. The determination supercedes the weakness, the adrenaline rushes through your muscles.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back