Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea =)

Someone can maybe match one of LE's Imbrie pics of where she parked up to mine.. I hope..
I was so irritated when I realized I didn't pay attention to where they said she parked on that flyer!! =)

In LE's photo it looks like she parked on the Northeast Side. I don't think you have the exact location but this one is the closest....just needed to be a bit more to your right. Sorry, I would put them side by side but need to get kids to bed. ;)

LE's photo:
http://media.katu.com/images/600*450/081110_horman_fred_meyer.jpg

Thanks for getting these, free! FWIW, I was confused by the Imbrie Rd picture too. I hadn't quite gotten around to figuring out which of the two identical entrances she was near, and I don't go to that store as often as Walker Rd.

I'm glad you didn't try driving down the access road! I drove by there myself tonight and saw that it would be impossible to turn around, especially with that chain up leading to the field. The road is shorter than I thought by looking at the pictures too.

Thanks for getting these, free! FWIW, I was confused by the Imbrie Rd picture too. I hadn't quite gotten around to figuring out which of the two identical entrances she was near, and I don't go to that store as often as Walker Rd.

I'm glad you didn't try driving down the access road! I drove by there myself tonight and saw that it would be impossible to turn around, especially with that chain up leading to the field. The road is shorter than I thought by looking at the pictures too.

What time were you out there??

Yes, I think that chain has been there the whole time and there is a sign saying no bikes or vehicles on the track..

I don't like that road!!

It's kind of creepy, isn't it?

I was there about 8:00 (conveniently just as the sun was at the optimum angle to blind me driving west!). I was curious exactly where those roads are that they mentioned in the presser, so I just drove around up there for awhile. It is really forested and dark in there! If that's where he is, it's going to be hard to find him without some specific tips :(.

I started out and ended on Skyline since I was curious about the access road and the shoulder anyway. What time were you there?

It's kind of creepy, isn't it?

I was there about 8:00 (conveniently just as the sun was at the optimum angle to blind me driving west!). I was curious exactly where those roads are that they mentioned in the presser, so I just drove around up there for awhile. It is really forested and dark in there! If that's where he is, it's going to be hard to find him without some specific tips :(.

I started out and ended on Skyline since I was curious about the access road and the shoulder anyway. What time were you there?

4:27pm to 4:52pm lol..
We timed the drive from the FM at Imbrie up to the school, had to go back and get gas, then drove to Walker Rd FM, then up 158th, to Kaiser to Springville to Skyline to Germantown to Old Germantown..=)

I have no clue where I'll put the timeline of driving but Old Germantown has been the most deserted road with NO traffic everytime I have been up there!

That's awesome that you timed it! I never think of these things the first time around LOL.

I feel like a lot of those roads are really deserted, it creeps me out! It would also make it easy to do something there without anyone noticing.

I think still a little further to the right. I forget which store is next to Baskin Robbins...maybe Supercuts or another haircut place. The one with the red letters in your photos. Seems like she parked directly out from there.

I agree, I think it's a little more to the right.

I agree, I think it's a little more to the right.

I have one I didn't upload where I'm standing in front of Baskin Robbins
looking out into the parking lot, Supercuts is to my left, and the north side of PL is to the left.

I also walked down the very edge of the north side from the garden center down and took pictures.
Just a different angle?

I'll have to look at that LE picture closer.

Thanks for looking at those! =)

I try really hard (and I slip sometimes) not to judge in this case (the players) and just be objective.

There really is not just another "store" close by that I can think of as a local.
Other locals please give your opinion as maybe I'm missing one?

If I were at the Fred Meyer's on Imbrie, and my gym that I went to regularly was off 158th and Waterhouse, I would travel in the direction of the gym.

There is a Safeway at 185th & Cornell that I as a local can think of..
Easy in, and easy out.

On the east side of 185th there is Tanasbourne, which has a Target, but I couldn't tell you off the top of my head when they open, and a Haagens, but
I don't shop at Haagens and don't like getting in and out of the Tanasbourne shopping area right there.

(This is assuming she went down Evergreen Pky towards the gym, which is the natural route at least for me)
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...532748,-122.872553&spn=0.065536,0.136471&z=13

Fred Meyer's on 158th and Walker Road is VERY close to the gym..

It kinda makes sense to me that she went there (after I did my little test drive from one FM to the other).

What I don't get, is that if she was at the FM close to the gym, but decided to "drive around" to calm baby, maybe to let the "medicine" (tylenol) kick in,
why on earth she went way back up the hill and even to Hwy 30, as she stated in the one e-mail that KATU obtained.. Now that part does not make sense.. IMO

Maybe that last part belongs in another thread..

Pulling this over from the Interview with GJ Witness thread. I wanted to comment on this but wasn't sure where it belonged. Hoping this is the right thread for it!

Free, you mentioned you went down Evergreen between the two stores. I think that's a natural way to go towards her gym too. But for me personally, I would have jumped on Highway 26 since it's so close to the Imbrie location and then exited on Bethany/Cornell to get to her gym. I try to stick to the highway as much as possible because I hate stop lights. At the time of day she would be traveling (around 9:15-10:00am) on a Friday morning, the traffic on 26 would be settled down by then. As for stores, the ones you mentioned above would be good choices. I'm a Target gal and probably go to one of three stores several times/week. But I don't think of Target for meds. Instead, I probably would have gone to Rite Aid which is right next to Safeway in Tannasbourne. I guess we can speculate all different possible routes and stores. Maybe she was looking for a specific Fred Meyer brand that had worked for the Baby before?

Also, I hear ya on trying to remain objective. It's been really, really hard for me. Sitting on my hands alot! ;)

Pulling this over from the Interview with GJ Witness thread. I wanted to comment on this but wasn't sure where it belonged. Hoping this is the right thread for it!

Free, you mentioned you went down Evergreen between the two stores. I think that's a natural way to go towards her gym too. But for me personally, I would have jumped on Highway 26 since it's so close to the Imbrie location and then exited on Bethany/Cornell to get to her gym. I try to stick to the highway as much as possible because I hate stop lights. At the time of day she would be traveling (around 9:15-10:00am) on a Friday morning, the traffic on 26 would be settled down by then. As for stores, the ones you mentioned above would be good choices. I'm a Target gal and probably go to one of three stores several times/week. But I don't think of Target for meds. Instead, I probably would have gone to Rite Aid which is right next to Safeway in Tannasbourne. I guess we can speculate all different possible routes and stores. Maybe she was looking for a specific Fred Meyer brand that had worked for the Baby before?

Also, I hear ya on trying to remain objective. It's been really, really hard for me. Sitting on my hands alot! ;)

I forgot about the Rite Aid,, duh.. lol, and I used to work in that immediate area years back =)

Yeah, I took Evergreen because it was 5pm on a week night..
But then I still would take Evergreen even if traffic was normal on the Sunset, as I use the side roads more and not the freeway lol. Guess it comes down to what TH normally does =)

Thanks for bringing that over, I got to thinking it prob does not belong in that thread! =)

I think that the approximate place Terri supposedly parked at the Imbrie Fred Meyer's can be seen in this photo:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/ubrmel/Fred Meyer at Imbrie Drive/fmimbrie3.jpg

Where the black truck is parked on the far right side of the photo, in the spot behind the truck. The next aisle beyond the white coupe with the black top. That is where I think the Sheriff is indicating that she parked.

Also, the Sheriff photos must have used a wide angle lens, because its making it look like the parking lots are huge and that the car was parked miles away from the front of the store. But, if you count, its only about 13 spaces or so from the front of the store. And 1 aisle to the right of the center of the store. Doesn't seem like that far away, in my opinion.

This was probably discussed on the "They're blaming me! Terri emails a source" thread, but it's closed now. In the email she sent a source on June 5th, Terri writes: I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left Leaving the school at 9 is not the same as waving goodbye to Kyron inside of the school at 8:45 am. This leaves 15 minutes between saying goodbye and actually leaving the school. This is enough time to move a vehicle onto the access path.

In the same email, she claims that she has a receipt timestamped 9:12 am: “I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am."

If she left the school at 9 am, is it plausible to get to the FM and check out at 9:12?

I'm more concerned with the 15 minute discrepancy between when she waved 'bye' and when SHE says she left the school. JMO

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

I just realized that she purchased SOMETHING at the first FM store since she had a 9:12 receipt of some kind. She does claim,however, that she needed to go to another FM to find meds for her daughter: "I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM." So bought something at the first FM, was it a coffee? Why didn't she just go to any other pharmacy to get her baby meds? Why did she specifically need to go to a FM for it? Was there a sale on meds or something? J/K

This was probably discussed on the "They're blaming me! Terri emails a source" thread, but it's closed now. In the email she sent a source on June 5th, Terri writes: I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left Leaving the school at 9 is not the same as waving goodbye to Kyron inside of the school at 8:45 am. This leaves 15 minutes between saying goodbye and actually leaving the school. This is enough time to move a vehicle onto the access path.

In the same email, she claims that she has a receipt timestamped 9:12 am: “I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am."

If she left the school at 9 am, is it plausible to get to the FM and check out at 9:12?

I'm more concerned with the 15 minute discrepancy between when she waved 'bye' and when SHE says she left the school. JMO

This has been bothering me, too. I just think it's pretty darn impossible to leave the school at 9:00, having a baby to get in and out of the car twice, driving to FM, doing her shopping and presumably asking for a clerks help since she says they didn't have the med she wanted, AND checking out by 9:12. IMO, not at all possible.

The email was sent 6/5. Later statements - I know one from her mom and I think one from her - is where she says 8:45. Sooooo, I'm wondering if after the fact, she realized 9:00 just didn't make sense, so she changed the time she left the school.

Something else I've been pondering . . . . Her claiming she has a receipt proving she was "checking out at FM 7 mi away at 9:12" is odd and almost scripted, as if she already had a plan to show she was there at that time. I also don't believe the 1st FM didn't have the otc med she wanted. IMO, she had a reason to show she was at the 1st FM at 9:12 and she had a reason to go to both. I'm wondering if DS may have gone to the 1st one and not TH, posing as TH to give her an alibi?

ETA: Going off Matou's post regarding TH buying something at the first FM -- I forgot to mention that originally. This was another reason I found the whole going to two FM's odd. She has a sick baby and the store doesn't have the med she wants. She's probably already decided to go to another location to get the med so why buy something at the first one? It just proves even more that she needed to show she was at this FM at 9:12.

I just realized that she purchased SOMETHING at the first FM store since she had a 9:12 receipt of some kind. She does claim,however, that she needed to go to another FM to find meds for her daughter: "I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM." So bought something at the first FM, was it a coffee? Why didn't she just go to any other pharmacy to get her baby meds? Why did she specifically need to go to a FM for it? Was there a sale on meds or something? J/K

Perhaps Terri/Baby are partial to one particular brand/flavor of baby
acetaminophen-- Fred Meyers store brand grape, for example. When you know a baby prefers one medicine, you generally will buy that one. If the first FM was out of the favorite, you would go to another one to seek it.
And I believe that there has been a recent recall of Tylenol, with resulting spot shortages of store brands of all kinds.

Perhaps Terri/Baby are partial to one particular brand/flavor of baby
acetaminophen-- Fred Meyers store brand grape, for example. When you know a baby prefers one medicine, you generally will buy that one. If the first FM was out of the favorite, you would go to another one to seek it.
And I believe that there has been a recent recall of Tylenol, with resulting spot shortages of store brands of all kinds.

I am curious to know if these meds were already in the home.
I suspect this is a further reason for LE to closely look at Terri. Which begs the question...Why would she need more if they are already there?
Too, if the baby was feeling bad the day before, why didn't she purchase them the day before?, Afterall, she did claim the baby to be not feeling well at the gym on the 3rd.. why not go on by and pick up meds if she really needed them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Askmetomorrow2