Fred Meyers Store - June 4, 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Terri has a receipt for 9:12 am, I'm assuming this is from the FM on Imbrie..
If "her" story (via the emails) is that she went to one FM and they didn't have what she wanted for baby K, and went to another FM (Walker Rd) why did/and what did she purchase at the FM on Imbrie?

I just was able to finally, FINALLY join this website after AOL wouldn't let my registration go through! I'm so excited to finally be on here, there's so many threads I wanted to comment on and couldn't!

Anyway- on this thread a local stated that the FM she (TH) went to (the 1st one I believe) her parking spot was on the electronics side of the store....is the pharmacy/medicine stuff on that side as well? or did she park on the opposite side of where most logical people would park to get such an item as medicine?
Also I've been wondering if possibly DeDe was the one running around town that morning, gathering up receipts for TH. Because a lot of witnesses might say "sure, yeah, I recall a RED HAIRED lady getting a coffee here that morning" when in actuality it could have been DeDe instead..

I don't think this was answered yet but the pharmacy for both stores is located pretty much in the middle so the locations she parked make sense as far as which entrance to use. It's only the distance from the door at that time of day that has my curiosity up.

I don't think this was answered yet but the pharmacy for both stores is located pretty much in the middle so the locations she parked make sense as far as which entrance to use. It's only the distance from the door at that time of day that has my curiosity up.

Some people actually park at the far end of lots because they want to walk a greater distance. For the exercise.

*shudder*

That's just craziness, IMO.

If Terri has a receipt for 9:12 am, I'm assuming this is from the FM on Imbrie..
If "her" story (via the emails) is that she went to one FM and they didn't have what she wanted for baby K, and went to another FM (Walker Rd) why did/and what did she purchase at the FM on Imbrie?

I am wondering too. IMOO I think it was coffee at the Starbucks. It had to be a super quick trip inside the store by the time she drove there after leaving Skyline at 8:45, parked far away at FM, got baby K out, realized they didn't have the meds she wanted and purchased something else at 9:12.

Holy Flippin Cow! I double checked my bank records just in case....sure enough...I was at Fred Meyer on June 4th and bought a large amount (probably groceries) I don't have the actual receipt only the online bank statement. It doesn't say which store or the time. So here is a prime example of someone that went there on that day but didn't notice anything....didn't even remember I was there.

Personally, I didn't zone in on the Kyron story until Sunday morning. I probably didn't watch the news on Friday night or read the paper on Saturday. I was getting ready for a big BBQ at a friends house on Sat. It wasn't until Saturday night/Sunday morning that I really started to pay attention to the story. I'm sure there are many people in my same boat. Now I feel horrible...could have happened right under my nose.

Wow! Hopefully everyone will look at their activities that day and someone will remember something. I'm disappointed that I didn't go to Freddies that day! :snooty:

Some people actually park at the far end of lots because they want to walk a greater distance. For the exercise.

*shudder*

LOL! I agree! I try to get as close as I can...lazy bones that I am.
But being serious for a minute, it doesn't make sense to park so far away with a "supposed" fussy baby to get in and out of the car.

mr. teh said yesterday that if any one EVER sees me park that far out ...they would KNOW I was up to something. lol.

*shudder*

LOL!!!

It is true though. Also I own a sedan and always have driven a sedan. My husband has a huge Nissan Titan truck and when I drive it sometimes I always park far away from other cars because I don't trust myself parking it- just not used to the size.

I am wondering too. IMOO I think it was coffee at the Starbucks. It had to be a super quick trip inside the store by the time she drove there after leaving Skyline at 8:45, parked far away at FM, got baby K out, realized they didn't have the meds she wanted and purchased something else at 9:12.

Starbucks would make sense with the quick timing of the trip. I'm also wondering if it was really meds they didn't have, or something else she wanted to buy.

I put a Thanks on your post but just wanted to add that I think you hit it on the head with Starbucks at Imbrie. Can I also add my thought on why so intent on finding the cold medicine for K. My opinion is that she was trying to get her into a deep sleep. Certain cold meds do that for kids. For some reason it works the opposite for mine. It wires them up.

Curious...has it ever been stated that it was cold meds she was after and not simply tylenol or motrin?

I can tell you that when I am on a mission to get something and the store that I go to does not have what I am looking for, I will go to another store to get it.

I believe the coffee thing too. Some people have to have their coffee before pulling off a murder plot, you know?

That, and she was setting up her alibi. I bet she slipped up and said something to those baristas, or they wouldn't have been testifying in front of the Grand Jury.

Geez, for someone who thought she could pull this off, she has shot so many holes herself, her ship is definitely sinking faster than the Titanic. My mind boggles at how she ever thought she'd do this and get away scot free, yet made so many mistakes, including these two Fred Meyers stores. Unbelievable. I guess she's seeing now how not smarter than LE she is.

btw, we have Freddy's Frozen Custard here in Oklahoma, which has burgers and other food besides their yummy frozen treats, so everytime someone talks about going to Freddy's, I get hungry, lol.

Good question.

Here is another: I wonder if the first Fred Meyers store actually had the medicine for the Baby or not (as opposed to TH saying they didn't have it). If they did not have it, were they out of the medicine for a while, and TH KNEW that?

Curious...has it ever been stated that it was cold meds she was after and not simply tylenol or motrin?

I can tell you that when I am on a mission to get something and the store that I go to does not have what I am looking for, I will go to another store to get it.

Have to pull up old reports but I think the words used were "Earache medicine" and not specifically cold medicine. I just lumped those two things together...sorry!

It is possible that she left Baby K in the truck and ran into FM to get coffee for the receipt to save time.

It is possible that she left Baby K in the truck and ran into FM to get coffee for the receipt to save time.

Well I would like to think she wouldn't leave a baby in the truck by herself especially since she was parked so far out, but considering we are talking about he possibly harming Kyron...she might have.

LOL! I agree! I try to get as close as I can...lazy bones that I am.
But being serious for a minute, it doesn't make sense to park so far away with a "supposed" fussy baby to get in and out of the car.

I wonder if she even took the Baby in?

If she DID take the Baby in, perhaps that is why the Starbucks employees took 2 hours to testify. What could the Starbucks employees have seen, that took 2 hours to talk about, KWIM?

I don't think it has been stated what kind of meds...

loves2bmom said:
I put a Thanks on your post but just wanted to add that I think you hit it on the head with Starbucks at Imbrie. Can I also add my thought on why so intent on finding the cold medicine for K. My opinion is that she was trying to get her into a deep sleep. Certain cold meds do that for kids. For some reason it works the opposite for mine. It wires them up.

BBM- Me too! I rarely ever give medicine to my boys unless it's prescribed. I give them Tylenol before shots or something like that and they get all crazy wild lol.

About the coffee thing. There were 2 Starbucks employees that testified before the GJ for a reason IMHO. I also think TH likes to chat. I wonder if the conversation while waiting for coffee perhaps contradicted what she told LE- for instance, maybe the convo was TH saying "Oh I am running errands, have to get a birthday present at Freddy's" or something along those lines. Or perhaps she purchased more than one coffee? (sorry, keep thinking about Joran and those 2 cups of coffee!) All just speculation, MOO, IMHO, and such.

Very true. Horrifying, but true. It is possible. It also may be why someone would park far away, for others not to see a baby unattended in a car.

(I am on the scanner all the time and you would not believe how many calls LE gets about kids being left in the car unattended... usually in a store parking lot :furious: )

Two considerations:
1) Did she state that baby k was with her after she left school? If so, perhaps she was seen WITHOUT baby k at the FM and Starbucks?
2) Maybe the cough medicine was for Kyron? It can certainly make a child sleepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro