DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE is looking for people who saw white truck :

* At Imbrie FM around 9:00
* At Walker Roud FM around 10:00

In email Terri said she had FM reciept for 9:12

For folks who shop at these two FMs. How much time to drive from Imbrie to Walker Rd on a friday morning??

Thanks

I would estimate an actual drive time of 10-15 minutes.

Terri was running around trying to establish an alibi....I think she had Kyron in the truck, maybe tied up and gagged....if she didn't have baby K with her in the stores, then I think she had DeeDee in the truck

Honestly I go to the store at least 1 time a day.
I never notice the cars around me unless something sticks out........
like real dirty, real clean, beautiful paint job, wrecked.
Ordinary trucks/cars.......I could never tell you who I parked by
unless I knew them or something ODD stuck in my mind.

I am the same way...

and would add that if I had seen something ODD on a day that child goes missing I would have reported it then.

Not waited two months.

What I don't understand is how LE expects anyone to remember anything this long after the fact. Friday mornings happen to be my prime errand-running times. I've shopped at all those stores and am likely to be at that Albertson's on a Friday morning especially. But could I remember back to June 4th specifically if I had been there and at what time? Not without something else - a receipt, another time/date specific errand (like a dr appt) to jog my memory. And to remember if I'd seen a white truck parked and where? Or a particular person? No way.

They made a good point in the presser today. They said that because Kyron went missing on June 4, many people in that area remember well what they did that day. Sort of like people remembering where they were when they heard Kennedy was shot. It wasn't just an ordinary day in a string of days.

Some people park in an isolated area because they don't want their vehicle scratched.

Some people park a long way away because it adds a little exercise to their otherwise car-bound day.

Not everyone requires an up close and personal parking space.

I would estimate an actual drive time of 10-15 minutes.

OK, but the receipt from the first FM was something like 9:12, right? Then she had to get to her car (on the other side of the lot), get the baby strapped into her car seat, etc. Then drive the 10-15 minutes, park, take the baby out of her seat, walk in, shop (maybe for other items in addition to the medicine), and reverse that whole process before she drove away. I don't know what the time stamp is on the receipt from the second FM, but that time frame doesn't sound so far off to me.

Terri was running around trying to establish an alibi....I think she had Kyron in the truck, maybe tied up and gagged....if she didn't have baby K with her in the stores, then I think she had DeeDee in the truck

If Kyron was with her, he was certainly restrained and covered, and no doubt on the floor. Would that have shown up on a forensic exam of the truck? (i.e. that he was on the floor, fibers from ropes or blankets, stuff like that)

Serious question.

There was a forensic files episode I saw not long ago where they were able to prove a father (stepfather?) had placed his murdered daughter's body inside his car and where. I can't remember the specifics, but even though she had obviously been in the car before, they were able to prove she was in there after she'd been killed. (and it wasn't cadaver scent, I do remember that much)

I don't notice things but I have a friend who takes in everything. She amazes me with how much she notices what is going on in her surroundings. So some people do take note of details and hopefully someone like her will have seen something.

BBM

Exactly, and that goes both ways when forming opinions.

Not really. LE is focusing on TH and her cohorts, apparently exclusively. They are doing so based on this information they have and we do not. I think it's safe to assume at this point that the information they have, and which we are not privy to, points exclusively to TH and her cohorts. Otherwise the investigation would not be proceeding the way it is. So, the reasonable inferences we can draw must, imo, be based not only on what we know, but also on LE's focus, since they undoubtedly know much more than we do. In short, if we put the facts we know, together with an inference that what only LE knows points to TH (which is also a fact, actually), the scale tips decidedly in favor of TH being involved. And that's an understatemate, also just imo.

Oh, and I'm still looking for a reasonable explanation about why TH wants to avoid testifying at all costs -- inluding the ultimate cost of not having seen or heard her baby in weeks, AT ALL, NOTHING, NOT A WORD, NOT A HUG, NOT A KISS...NOTHING. I think (no, I know) any mother here would be losing her mind. jmoo

Has LE confirned that they have video evidence this is where Terri parked that day? Because I am wondering if they are asking for witnesses because Terri is the one telling them that is where she parked, and it's actually not on videotape. Bank records and cell pings apparently don't match what she tells them. I have yet to see any confirmation from anyone but her, in that oddly detailed email to her friend the next day, that indicates she was there, and has a receipt..
I wish we at least had confirmation of that, either yes, we can confirm, or no we can not and are still looking for witnesses to place her there.
Oh well, ours is but to wonder why......

Has LE confirned that they have video evidence this is where Terri parked that day? Because I am wondering if they are asking for witnesses because Terri is the one telling them that is where she parked, and it's actually not on videotape. Bank records and cell pings apparently don't match what she tells them. I have yet to see any confirmation from anyone but her, in that oddly detailed email to her friend the next day, that indicates she was there, and has a receipt..
I wish we at least had confirmation of that, either yes, we can confirm, or no we can not and are still looking for witnesses to place her there.
Oh well, ours is but to wonder why......

I think they have witness or witnesses that place her there. The DA guy came back up[in the presser] to release that info. That they have witness[es] but they want more witnesses to corroborate

If Kyron was with her, he was certainly restrained and covered, and no doubt on the floor. Would that have shown up on a forensic exam of the truck? (i.e. that he was on the floor, fibers from ropes or blankets, stuff like that)

Serious question.

There was a forensic files episode I saw not long ago where they were able to prove a father (stepfather?) had placed his murdered daughter's body inside his car and where. I can't remember the specifics, but even though she had obviously been in the car before, they were able to prove she was in there after she'd been killed. (and it wasn't cadaver scent, I do remember that much)

bbm
i cant remember the girls name, but it was her stepfather and there were unique markings on parts of her body made from the seatbelts in his car. they were even able to tell how she was laying in there. iirc her body was found fairly quickly.
so i think they would have to have kyron to prove somehow that he was in the truck after a time when th said he was not. jmo, imo, and all that jazz ;)

After seeing the presser, I think that they must HAVE tapes or photographic evidence of Terri being there but are interested in finding out whether DDS or Kyron were with her at 9am that morning.

Either that or maybe they suspect it is actually DDS on the tape but require an eyewitness, to strengthen their case. Perhaps they are hoping that someone may come forward to testify about her behaviour or frame of mind that morning???
If she were somehow involved, it is not a stretch to imagine that she would be quite nervous or agitated that day.

I think they have witness or witnesses that place her there. The DA guy came back up[in the presser] to release that info. That they have witness[es] but they want more witnesses to corroborate

I think the witnesses he was referring to were witnesses to the truck parked in front of the school.

I think the witnesses he was referring to were witnesses to the truck parked in front of the school.

I thought so too, so went to re view the presser, and yes, it is for the school that they are specifically requesting witnesses, but also for anyone who saw the truck anywhere that day. I still don't see any LE confirmation one way or the other about those parking spots being on tape or according to Terri.

I tend to agree with many previous posters, when you have an 18 month old toddler, you don't park as far out in the boonies as you can, on a drizzly, coolish morning if that baby is sick and /or cranky.
I'm not sure what, but something is definitely wrong with this picture....MOO...

[/B]

bbm
i cant remember the girls name, but it was her stepfather and there were unique markings on parts of her body made from the seatbelts in his car. they were even able to tell how she was laying in there. iirc her body was found fairly quickly.
so i think they would have to have kyron to prove somehow that he was in the truck after a time when th said he was not. jmo, imo, and all that jazz ;)

Thanks !!!

Serious question.

LE might have a lot of fiber samples but I think that they would have to find the ropes and the blankets with Kyron or at least show that Terri bought them just recently and can't produce them or explain what she did with them for the samples to mean anything for the prosecution, to be able to positively connect the fibers with the crime.

Serious question.

The seat belt straps and a carpet roll proved that she was deceased when she was placed in that car. Her stepdad killed her because he hit her too hard as discipline(she was grounded and he saw her using the phone). He accidentally knocked her unconscious. He panicked, he thought she would wake up and tell some one. He strangled her with his bare hands. He was worried about his reputation at work. I believe it was proven that he never harmed her prior to that incident. I think I also remember that she was about 16yrs old when she was killed.

If she parked somewhere far away at the first FM then you have to factor in her walk time from the car to the store, and it becomes even harder to make a quick little shopping trip starting from Skyline at 9 and getting ready and checked out at 9.12.

<snip>

In court records released last week, Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, said that investigators told him that they have probable cause to believe that Kyron's stepmother Terri was involved in his disappearance.

Sources also told KGW Saturday that investigators have been creating a detailed timeline of what Terri did the day her stepson disappeared.

While Terri Horman has said she was in certain locations, investigators have placed her elsewhere using bank card records and cell phone pings, according to sources.

Investigators know that she left Skyline Elementary School around 9 a.m. on the day her stepson disappeared and returned home about 1 p.m. But they are trying to fill gaps that opened up from what she told them.

So yes, while it's "sources" it was mentioned by, everything else in that article seems to be on the path LE was headed. Besides LE (who has given us virtually nothing, KH, and DY...all we have are sources.

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Desiree-Young-on-Terri-Moulton-I-know-shes-lying-98075814.html

Maybe it means that the bank card records show she bought something from a place she denies being at, not that they show she wasn't at Fred Meyer's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme