Fred Meyers Store - June 4, 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do want to point out that 50* in Oregon is not really that horrible. We can be seen in shorts with Birkenstocks & socks at any time year round really ;)

I do agree with this in theory, but just wanted people to understand that for us 50* is ok IMO.

O/T..Jasmine, thanks.. Sounds like the dress code in Oregon is similar to that of the residents in Asheville, North Carolina....minus the socks...JMO

IMG_0134 Corn Pass Fred Meyers, looking from Terris parking spot.JPG

IMG_0158 View from the enterence and exit at Walker Rd Fred Meyers, Looking at Terri parking spot on the far rock wa.JPG

I am a regular shopper at the Walker Rd Fred Meyers (probably 2-3 times a week). I have many times parked along the far rock wall. That parking lot is not that big (it is off the electronics & clothing entrance - not the grocery entrance). However, on a Friday morning, she should have had open spots very close to the door.

Or, what if it was someone else driving Terri's truck? What if it was someone posing as Terri, while Terri was out doing something horrible to Kyron?

Worth mentioning that in a blurry surveillance camera DD might be able to pass as Terri if she ties her hair back, at least for a sake of argument ("what do you mean? See, red hair and same size!"). But then her absence was found out by LE.

Just throwing an idea out there, may be too conspiracy-theory-ie.

OMG that's a freaking monster truck. I would park way in the back too. It would be the only choice I had.

Also, while in the first parking lot picture the truck seems really far and isolated, in the second picture there are cars parked much much further away. So IMO it isn't THAT strange that she parked so far. Others parked further and they didn't need to either.

On the pdf link BeanE posted, when I mouse over the pics the following pops up.

This is word for word what's popping up:

IMG_0158 View from the enterence and exit at Walker Rd Fred Meyers, Looking at Terri parking spot on the far rock wa.JPG

She sure parked along way from the door, and as a woman who had kids, I KNOW you don't do that. You drive around until a closer one opens up! lol. I think I just came off the fence. (again)

I wonder if LE knows those details are popping up?

I am a regular shopper at the Walker Rd Fred Meyers (probably 2-3 times a week). I have many times parked along the far rock wall. That parking lot is not that big (it is off the electronics & clothing entrance - not the grocery entrance). However, on a Friday morning, she should have had open spots very close to the door.

I shop there all the time too, seems there are a few of us here :)

ITA with there being closer spots on that day and time. And like others have said, with a supposedly sick baby on a cold and rainy morning, seems like she would have wanted to be as close as possible.

I wonder if LE knows those details are popping up?

Wow Jade! You are bright! You were the first one to see this! Wow you rock! Hey, just a little hint. Read all the posts first and then reply! Don't reply as you read each post. :banghead:

That is interesting, and it tells us they DO have surveillance video.

FWIW, I have 2 kids, including one toddler. I do not USUALLY park close to the door, I park as close as I possibly can to a cart return place (right beside it if possible) because here in VA its illegal to leave your kid in the car alone, even for the 30 seconds it takes to return your cart (plus I worry about carjacking) If I'm a long way from the cart return I have to carry the kid a long way. Maybe that's just me... maybe most people don't worry about leaving their empty cart in the second to the front parking spot

No, not just you... I have 2 kids and park right next to the cart return as well. lol

Could the truck be filthy dirty full of mud? Is that what was unusual?

Hey do you see the popup now? I think it's gone. Can someone confirm??? Thanks!!! The wording is gone. I think LE removed it. Uh OH.

I just checked them and they were popping up. Good catch Jade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme