Fred Meyers Store - June 4, 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good catch!! I didn't notice that. It seems like they must have a fair amount of detail about these FM visits if they are able to pinpoint her parking spots. JMO
They must have her truck on video and possibly even her.

Very far away for that time of day. Not like the lots would be full.

I'm sure her defense atty will say she parked there because she is a fitness buff and walking was good exercise, ba dee ba dah.

JMO

I'm sure he will say that. It's also far enough that it was almost out of camera range. She parked there so no one would see anything in her truck. God, I wonder if Kyron was in it while she set up her alibi. That just scares me.

Originally posted on School Parking Thread and now moved to the FM Thread

Originally Posted by tehcloser
This is word for word what's popping up:

IMG_0134 Corn Pass Fred Meyers, looking from Terris parking spot.JPG

IMG_0158 View from the enterence and exit at Walker Rd Fred Meyers, Looking at Terri parking spot on the far rock wa.JPG

Their spelling errors and all.

Yes! When I first saw the info about the photo tags I went right to my pdf of the press conference flier and out of all the photos, the two above are the only ones that sport a tag! I wonder if this was a slip-up on LE's part.

After checking out the two photo tags on today's flier, I went back to the pdf of the flier from the weekend with TH and DD pics, and no tags popped up there.

So, how interesting......
Really good catch, teh!

:dance: We've probably passed each other and not even known it!

I'm thinking they are asking about these locations partly for timeline, and partly because they have some (or one) witnesses whose story they want to corroborate. I also think they may already know that's where Terri and/or Dede were on the 4th and they want to let them know that they know.

BBM:Terri said herself that she went to the FM's...so what would LE be telling her? "we know that TH was where she said she was"

That just doesn't make any sense, to me.

IF it was DD's car and it was "we know that you were in that parking lot with TH for an hour" THAT would make sense...

BUT not placing the truck there...TH has already placed it there.

IMO, this PC was taken almost verbatim from the 'leaked' e-mails where Terri discussed where she was. The email said she was here...

IMO, if they would have believed her timeline in the beginning, (as I have stated before) then they could have asked days/the second week Kyron was missing if someone saw something hinky, NOT two months later.

On the pdf link BeanE posted, when I mouse over the pics the following pops up.

IMG_0158 View from the enterence and exit at Walker Rd Fred Meyers, Looking at Terri parking spot on the far rock wa.JPG

She sure parked along way from the door, and as a woman who had kids, I KNOW you don't do that. You drive around until a closer one opens up! lol. I think I just came off the fence. (again)

I know several people who always park far from the door so they're not surrounded by other vehicles. They don't want dings in their car from others opening car doors right next to them.

On the pdf link BeanE posted, when I mouse over the pics the following pops up.

She sure parked along way from the door, and as a woman who had kids, I KNOW you don't do that. You drive around until a closer one opens up! lol. I think I just came off the fence. (again)

good catch!

caveat though: what if she didn't feel comfortable parking too close to other cars? she might not be very good at parking ...

don't let me convince you to get back on the fence though - I think she's guilty as sin :crazy:

I posted this on the other thread, but does anyone know if we have confirmed that she took the baby into the store? TIA

Here is my post from the other thread....

LE seems to think she parked in these places at the two Fred Meyers:

4883524266_d6848b3dd9.jpg

The think this is where she parked at the Cornelius Pass store (you are looking at the store from her parking spot).

4882919587_92122cb75e.jpg

At this store, the Walker Rd FM, they think she parked on the far rock wall, which is at the very back of the lot.

Both of these spots are a long way from the store and very odd choices. You wouldn't think the lot would be full on a Friday morning. The weather was likely in the upper fifties at the time and threatening rain.

LE stated today they will release bits and pieces of information as they need to.

I believe releasing these pdf photos with the "tags" are huge! To me, they are basically saying very loudly that they do have photos of Terri in this particular parking spot at this store, plus the vehicle that was sitting next to her, or drove up to her...
IMHO, they couldn't catch the tags on the other vehicle.

I sure hope Terri is still reading all this stuff online, and hovers her mouse over that pdf photo!

True about her maybe not being comfortable about parking a big truck...I have a honking big SUV and I forget some people may not be used to parking something bigger.

Oh wow. I hope that wasn't a mistake leaving those tags in and they had planned to use 'where did you see the truck parked?' as a test question for credibility.

I don't think any of this proves anything about anyone except whoever titled those two photos, really can't spell.

good catch!

caveat though: what if she didn't feel comfortable parking too close to other cars? she might not be very good at parking ...

don't let me convince you to get back on the fence though - I think she's guilty as sin :crazy:

Kaine could probably attest to how comfortable she was driving his truck...
But then again, and this is my personal opinion...if she wanted him dead, I really don't think she would have cared if his truck got a bit scratched up due to her parking....KWIM? With a sick baby too? ---> I'm with you, she is guilty as sin!

Oh wow. I hope that wasn't a mistake leaving those tags in and they had planned to use 'where did you see the truck parked?' as a test question for credibility.

Oh now I feel like chit.............

ETA: Dear LE, Please watch what you put on the net because teh might not catch much but she's sure gonna catch enough to screw up ur investigation....lol.

LE stated today they will release bits and pieces of information as they need to.

I believe releasing these pdf photos with the "tags" are huge! To me, they are basically saying very loudly that they do have photos of Terri in this particular parking spot at this store, plus the vehicle that was sitting next to her, or drove up to her...
IMHO, they couldn't catch the tags on the other vehicle.

I sure hope Terri is still reading all this stuff online, and hovers her mouse over that pdf photo!

BBM. Terri said she went to the two stores in her emails back on June 5. If she sees this document and that LE confirmed she was there, and released that to the public, she'll be thrilled that the public can see she was telling the truth. Is that what you mean?

I think she parked further away for a reason, and that reason was Kyron.

Here is my post from the other thread....

LE seems to think she parked in these places at the two Fred Meyers:

4883524266_d6848b3dd9.jpg

The think this is where she parked at the Cornelius Pass store (you are looking at the store from her parking spot).

4882919587_92122cb75e.jpg

At this store, the Walker Rd FM, they think she parked on the far rock wall, which is at the very back of the lot.

Both of these spots are a long way from the store and very odd choices. You wouldn't think the lot would be full on a Friday morning. The weather was likely in the upper fifties at the time and threatening rain.

Do we know for sure this is where they think she parked? The tag clearly says "from Terri's parking spot" in the first photo...In the second it says.."looking at Terri's parking spot on the far rock"
I think they have video of exactly where she was parking (with all due credit going out to Terri for handing over her receipts.) My theory is either someone was parked next to her, or someone pulled up and took off quickly after some kind of exchange, and LE could not pull the tag number from the video or clearly see who the driver was.. JMHO

BBM:Terri said herself that she went to the FM's...so what would LE be telling her? "we know that TH was where she said she was"

That just doesn't make any sense, to me.

IF it was DD's car and it was "we know that you were in that parking lot with TH for an hour" THAT would make sense...

BUT not placing the truck there...TH has already placed it there.

IMO, this PC was taken almost verbatim from the 'leaked' e-mails where Terri discussed where she was. The email said she was here...

IMO, if they would have believed her timeline in the beginning, (as I have stated before) then they could have asked days/the second week Kyron was missing if someone saw something hinky, NOT two months later.

Maybe what they are saying is they saw Terri there parked in that location of the FM parking lot, but she was NOT in the truck. She was in some other car. So now they are trying to find any witnesses who say they saw her truck there. No, that can't be it because they said they have witness(es) who saw the truck there. But then when Gates was asked to confirm that - he said something like 'no, that is not what so-n-so said'. So who knows? Geeeez, clear as mud, huh?!

It doesn't make sense to me to park that far away on a rainy, cold morning when the lot wouldn't be that full anyway. Especially if she did indeed take the baby in with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro