Fred Meyers Store - June 4, 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting that there is seeming confirmation that Terri was telling the truth very early on about where she was for at least part of the morning, and that she did account for her whereabouts which is in direct contradiction to Desiree's statements in later press conferences.

Her reason for going from one store to the other is interesting as well. It's an unnecessary detail. Showing up at one store establishes an alibi, or at least the beginning of one. Why store-hop? This makes me wonder if she was telling the truth about looking for a specific medicine for baby K. And if she was looking for medicine for baby K, then maybe baby K really wasn't feeling well, and maybe Terri really was driving her around to soothe her.

It's all the more convincing considering I went to Target for Tylenol Sinus this week, they were out, and I proceeded to drive to another store in search of my precious pain relief!!

Slightly snipped by me:

goatman - BBM:Terri said herself that she went to the FM's...so what would LE be telling her? "we know that TH was where she said she was"

That just doesn't make any sense, to me.

IF it was DD's car and it was "we know that you were in that parking lot with TH for an hour" THAT would make sense...

BUT not placing the truck there...TH has already placed it there.

IMO, this PC was taken almost verbatim from the 'leaked' e-mails where Terri discussed where she was. The email said she was here...

IMO, if they would have believed her timeline in the beginning, (as I have stated before) then they could have asked days/the second week Kyron was missing if someone saw something hinky, NOT two months later.

TH may have been where she said she was -- and yet it does not necessarily mean that's the whole story.

*It may have been where she said she was and it was really DD in the truck.

*It may have been where she said she was and it was not the time she said it was.

*It may have been where she said she was and LE is looking for more info from a previous tip reporting something strange about seeing her where she said she was.

Just because TH "placed" being there in the two FM parking lots does not mean her whole story hangs together.

With a small child, it is concievable that she would have parked far away to get a closer spot to a shopping cart corral. I know moms who will deliberatly park next to a corral so they don't have far to return the cart after unloading groceries, and so they don't have to carry the baby to and from the store (they can push the child in the cart).

Or, maybe it was Terri's truck parked in those locations, but Terri isn't the person who got out of the truck.

hmmmm

That she was at these stores at these times is baffling. Either she killed Kyron and was driving around with him dead in the truck with her and the baby, or she was driving around with him alive, establishing alibis, and risking being seen with him after she'd already established an alibi of leaving him at the school.

This makes no sense.

It's interesting that there is seeming confirmation that Terri was telling the truth very early on about where she was for at least part of the morning, and that she did account for her whereabouts which is in direct contradiction to Desiree's statements in later press conferences.

Her reason for going from one store to the other is interesting as well. It's an unnecessary detail. Showing up at one store establishes an alibi, or at least the beginning of one. Why store-hop? This makes me wonder if she was telling the truth about looking for a specific medicine for baby K. And if she was looking for medicine for baby K, then maybe baby K really wasn't feeling well, and maybe Terri really was driving her around to soothe her.

It's all the more convincing considering I went to Target for Tylenol Sinus this week, they were out, and I proceeded to drive to another store in search of my precious pain relief!!

where she was has nothing to do with why she was really there at this point. imhoo... When people lie they usually have little shreds of truth.

if she were there at that store to alibi herself she most likely went in the store quickly... got a non sensical item and ran back out (her statement of a 0912 receipt at the first store yet she says in her email they didn't have what she needed at the first store so she went to SECOND STORE... hmmmm!!!! Where is her receipt from the second store that she went in search of medication for the baby?????

According to her "emails" she couldn't find meds at the first store.. so what exactly did she buy at that first store? Coffee? The paper? Trashbags and bleach?

And where are her receipts from the second store? And if she had one why didn't she mention it since she was so bent on mentioning the first one and that it should somehow explain her whereabouts?

eta: after watching the interview with the baristas I would also tend to think she grabbed a coffee in the store... and lied about the location she went to since the barrista at the store she claimed to have gone to said she never saw her before!

I think describing looking at Terri's spot on the far rock was is pretty dang specific. I with those who think the photo captions are accurate and believe LE has actual surveillance pics.

It doesn't make sense to me to park that far away on a rainy, cold morning when the lot wouldn't be that full anyway. Especially if she did indeed take the baby in with her.

A "sick" baby at that.

where she was has nothing to do with why she was really there at this point. imhoo... When people lie they usually have little shreds of truth.

if she were there at that store to alibi herself she most likely went in the store quickly... got a non sensical item and ran back out (her statement of a 0912 receipt at the first store yet she says in her email they didn't have what she needed at the first store so she went to SECOND STORE... hmmmm!!!! Where is her receipt from the second store that she went in search of medication for the baby?????

According to her "emails" she couldn't find meds at the first store.. so what exactly did she buy at that first store? Coffee? The paper? Trashbags and bleach?

And where are her receipts from the second store? And if she had one why didn't she mention it since she was so bent on mentioning the first one and that it should somehow explain her whereabouts?

And she certainly parked as far away as she could at the second store. Any further and she would have been parking at the street. Sure makes you wonder if she bought something incriminating.

BBM. Terri said she went to the two stores in her emails back on June 5. If she sees this document and that LE confirmed she was there, and released that to the public, she'll be thrilled that the public can see she was telling the truth. Is that what you mean?

To an extent...
My point being...she told the truth about being there yes, however if something was going on in that parking lot, such as another vehicle pulling up to her..or she getting into another vehicle...etc..etc... LE more than likely has it on video.
Terri finding that pdf photo and realizing that they know exactly where she parked could be a huge problem for her...if in fact something was going on out there.. KWIM?

I haven't doubted her story of being there at all. I always figure that if you can give receipts to where you were, and video inside proves you were in fact in the line buying something to obtain a receipt...no doubt you were there and in fact telling the truth on that one part of the day.

She could have met someone in the lot and traded automobiles.

Or she could have gotten in the other person's auto and left her truck in the lot for some time.

Or she could have picked someone up in the lot.

Where does the baby fit into all of this? Was the baby at the school with her in the morning between 8:00 and 8:45? Was the baby with her at FM?

I think they are looking:

1. To see if Kyron was with her.
2. To see if DeDe was with her.

It looks like they do know where she parked because of the camera's, but couldn't get a close look. I think if there was some type of hand off or some one in another car, they would more than likely put out the make/model of that vehicle. So IMO, I don't think they saw another car involved.

So yeah...I wonder if she took baby K in the store with her? Surely they would know this from the camera's in the store. I wonder if that info isn't the smoking gun. People have asked, but not much has been released about whether baby K was seen inside the school etc. You would think it would be mentioned somewhere (besides Kaine saying she was with her). If baby K wasn't in the school and wasn't in the FM with TH then someone was definitely with watching her in the car.

And if we think TH was telling the truth from her emails...which are now verified with the photos...where does the report from the LE come into play that said bank records didn't match up where she said she was?

And she certainly parked as far away as she could at the second store. Any further and she would have been parking at the street. Sure makes you wonder if she bought something incriminating.

Sure makes me wonder IF Kyron had already been drugged and was in that truck..JMO

And if we think TH was telling the truth from her emails...which are now verified with the photos...where does the report from the LE come into play that said bank records didn't match up where she said she was?

Well, the report that said bank records didn't match up was from unnamed sources, wasn't it? And not LE?

LE has never said that Terri's story didn't check out in anything I've read.

Woah! I missed that report! Can you link me please?
If that is the case, then wow...just...wow!

Sure makes me wonder IF Kyron had already been drugged and was in that truck..JMO

Slight OT: Makes me wonder if she were slipping Kyron pills in the weeks prior, to see how he'd react (hence the "mini seizures" where he was acting strange) before she tried it on the 4th? I know my kids are weirded out and questioning what it is when I offer them a medication besides their vitamins.

I do not remember bank records did not match up, as I remember...it was cell phone pings did not match where Terri said she was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro