Friday 8/1/08 3 PM Press Conference

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why even hold this conference????????? To make the Anthony's seem a little nicer??????

Did Shep say WHO said the Sheriff himself was coming down? This is very odd...I wonder if they did this just because so much talk was going on after this morning? They don't seem to have done it to give any new info. Huh.

Anthony's must be threatning to sue the police, hence them making sure the public knows that they are being very cooperative! He keeps repeating that they are being VERY cooperative. Must be for a reason

originally he was waiting for someone and trying to get someone on a cell phone...had that person showed up would it be a different press conference?

I think I heard FOX say they were waiting for the sheriff to come out and speak. ?? And when they do that, it's usually something big.

FOX is crazy sometimes..

This is nothing. Other then what I've always felt that the Anthonys are cooperating fully, they were the ones who felt that what was behind their house was important and they were the ones who told police to get these items. IMO

Maybe they are trying to butter Cindy up to get her to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE