Friday 8/1/08 3 PM Press Conference

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if it was good news Cindy wouldn't have been so "hostile" but in her defense she is missing someone that she loves so much :(

it's weird how i can watch all the other videos...but not the live feed. grrr...i wanna figure this out b4 the conference starts.

Are you getting a yellow banner at the top of your browswer saying click on active X? If so, you'll have to click on that.

I posted in the other thread "the anthonys are at the benefit. I Just called the number listed for contact info and asked about going out to it and if it was still going on. He said yes. I asked if the grandparents were going to be here. He said yes, they were standing with him as we spoke. He said there was NO reason for it to be canceled and that they were planning a prayer circle"

this may be good news???

Will another local call this facility just to confirm??? This just gave me a drop of hope....please???

dang, orlando sentinel doesn't have it up....has anyone else found a feed on there? I was able to view the bond hearing on there...

Yes Lorin this is common to have this sound quality b4 the presser.

Also, at the beginning of this thread, I believe there is a link to streaming audio. Can the person who posted that repost please? Thanks!

Sure odd that no one is even around for that conference and it is suppose to start now. Funny parents are at this benefit. It couldn't be anything too exciting they are going to announce if the parents are at the benefit. Unless they don't believe the cops and are just going ahead with their false beliefs of a kidnapping.

I just heard someone on the livefeed one minute ago say "That's Cindy Anthony"

Ok- why is everyone in the background joking around and laughing?? Good lord - it's a press conference about a missing child....
I used to work at a district court - This happens - Kind of like cops sort of hmm jaded (My husband is a detective) my husband does NOT bring his work home thankfully

Thanks in advance to everyone that is going to keep those of us at work updated. :blowkiss:

Well the benefit people can say that the GP's are there so people can still go. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx