Friday 8/1/08 3 PM Press Conference

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's weird how i can watch all the other videos...but not the live feed. grrr...i wanna figure this out b4 the conference starts.

I just hope there is news. I don't know how many times I sat around waiting for pressers for Madaline McCain and that poor baby is still out there somewhere.............

I posted in the other thread "the anthonys are at the benefit. I Just called the number listed for contact info and asked about going out to it and if it was still going on. He said yes. I asked if the grandparents were going to be here. He said yes, they were standing with him as we spoke. He said there was NO reason for it to be canceled and that they were planning a prayer circle"

this may be good news???

Will the sound on the feed be normal once the presser starts?? Right now I need to hold my speaker to my ear to hear anything grrrrr

If they found something, I think it is because Casey cracked. It appeared that LE knew
exactly which way to go at the home and was there for something spicific.....

I posted in the other thread "the anthonys are at the benefit. I Just called the number listed for contact info and asked about going out to it and if it was still going on. He said yes. I asked if the grandparents were going to be here. He said yes, they were standing with him as we spoke. He said there was NO reason for it to be canceled and that they were planning a prayer circle"

this may be good news???

Hope so!!!

Ok- why is everyone in the background joking around and laughing?? Good lord - it's a press conference about a missing child....

Press sure is jovial.....yukking it up....

I'm actually glad it's taking just a smidge longer. It's giving us all the chance to help each other out by providing audio/video links for those of us who cant be in front of a tv right now.

Much appreciated!

it's weird how i can watch all the other videos...but not the live feed. grrr...i wanna figure this out b4 the conference starts.

I can't watch at work either. I need to download an updated flash and downloading is blocked on my computer.

So I"m dependent on you guys to keep me posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth