Friday With Nancy.. NG Friday Sept 5, 2008 8PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
AHHHHH - Ok I'll give crazy attny that she was using it as cleaning solution if he can answer this...

What was she planning on cleaning out of her trunk a month ahead of time that needed such a cleaning agent above your "Piggly Wiggly" cleaning solutions?????

ok, no one slap me...lol
does anyone even think there is a small chance that maybe there is someone else that was dead and somehow, someway, casey was involved or saw it etc. and for caylee's sake and safety, got her the heck out of dodge, quick? i know that is what some want us to think, kind of spelling it out. but what if, "just what if" that really did happen? wouldn't it be great if caylee could have a great homecoming in the end of all of this?

And then just continues partying...stealing...scamming people?
No, dont think so..

Ok I don't get the Chloroform if the car was saturated in the air with Chloroform how was George or anyone else be able to be in the car without a reaction??? So that would mean that they had to use the chloroform to try to clean the car after they found it smelled of decomp...So maybe that was what the searches on coputer was about how to use it as a cleaning agent

I seriously doubt
the George stuck h is nose down to teh carpet to smell the smell of decomposition - more likely he jumped back.

Do you have a link to chloroform used as a cleaning agent. Please remember it's a known carcinogren and banned from personal use since the 70s. I think using it as a cleaning agent is the weakest argument I have heard yet. Dan Horowitz is known for making up stories - like his story that Laci Peterson was having an affair with her personal trainer. Like Zanny, the Nanny, Laci's personal trainer did not exist.

When a reporter asked George about there being DNA in the trunk he stated the tests will come back inconclusive

George must know more about chloroform than us. He's confident he cleaned that trunk very well, I see.

IMO they equate searching for Caylee with admitting that she is dead. They also equate searching with admitting Casey did it. JMO.

Exactly. Everybody points out their contradictions. I'm sure there would be a field day if CA said "we know she's alive, but we'll be out looking for her dead body today. "

Ok I don't get the Chloroform if the car was saturated in the air with Chloroform how was George or anyone else be able to be in the car without a reaction??? So that would mean that they had to use the chloroform to try to clean the car after they found it smelled of decomp...So maybe that was what the searches on coputer was about how to use it as a cleaning agent

The Chloroform fumes were in the trunk. George drove with the windows open because of the odor.

All we know about the timing of the computer searches is that they took place sometime prior to Casey being arrested the first time. I have a difficult time believing that in the brief amount of time after George picked up the car and before police arrived he not only looked up how to use chloroform as a cleaning agent (on Casey's computer) but also just procured some.

As for the chloroform being a cleaning agent and why George didn't smell it etc and why it didn't disappear when GA opened the trunk:

All I can think is that they had to be a towel or rag in the trunk with the chloroform still on it that he didn't notice and when the trunk was shut up and hauled away it again filled the trunk with vapors. I doubt they cleaned it with chloroform.

ok, no one slap me...lol
does anyone even think there is a small chance that maybe there is someone else that was dead and somehow, someway, casey was involved or saw it etc. and for caylee's sake and safety, got her the heck out of dodge, quick? i know that is what some want us to think, kind of spelling it out. but what if, "just what if" that really did happen? wouldn't it be great if caylee could have a great homecoming in the end of all of this?

Casey/Jose please get off the computer! :eek:

jussss kidding secreteye lol

ok, no one slap me...lol

I don't. This is real life. Not a movie.

ok, no one slap me...lol

I am still open to something like that, yes.

They must have been pretty desperate to use a banned substance to clean - a KNOWN CARCINOGEN. Did George already say that Arm and Hammer would do it?

ok, no one slap me...lol

that would be great but they already said that when they tested the hair that had same dna as casey or caylee that it showed the band around it that signifies the person was dead. casey isn't dead so that only leaves caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back