Friday With Nancy.. NG Friday Sept 5, 2008 8PM EST

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh how I wish Leonard would go ahead and share with his friends here what he knows!:)

And if Lee knows why does he not share it with LE? Can't he be charged as accessory if he doesn't tell them?

Not sure. Unless they ask him directly... he probably would not volunteer, because then Cindy would kill him. They have to protect Casey no matter what.

Ok if the chloroform was in the trunk when George picked up car and it was saturated in the air.How was Flies and maggots able to be in the trunk when they opened it and found the trash bag.. Tow guy said flies flew out of car when they opened trunk to inspect the smell wouldnt the flies and maggots be dead?

I'm sure that will be the next excuse from CA..so far we've had soiled diapers in the trunk which of course is where I put ALL of my kids dirty diapers:crazy:

In this case I discount NOTHING so I suppose it could of happened like you said but unlikely since she lived at home. It wasn't like she was moving around and had the need to have a window AC unit in her trunk.
I think Cindy got the dirty diapers explanation from the Lisa Nowak case. :D

Ok if the chloroform was in the trunk when George picked up car and it was saturated in the air.How was Flies and maggots able to be in the trunk when they opened it and found the trash bag.. Tow guy said flies flew out of car when they opened trunk to inspect the smell wouldnt the flies and maggots be dead?

Those flies were just REALLY high..just kidding I have no clue if it would kill an insect..one would think.

This is exactly why I miss the general discussion threads. That's a great thought to look into. It hadn't crossed my mind yet at all.

I thought the same thing panthera. Now I've googled chloroform. Got get rid of the computer! LOL.
I've looked up a lot of things worse than chloroform since I've been following different cases. I don't think Casey has such an innocent explanation though.

Using chloroform to "keep Caylee asleep" doesn't make sense because it is short lasting, and very dangerous for a child. Using it to kill her makes perfect sense.

Wouldn't it make so much more sense if Casey used it to knock Caylee out while she partied and maybe George or Cindy found the bottle in her car, then googled to see what she could have been doing with it?

she wouldn't stay knocked out for that long!

Individuals are more likely to be exposed to methyl chloroform indoors rather than outdoors because of its widespread use in home and office products. Exposure may also occur by the sniffing of glue or typewriter correction fluid. (1

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel
Back