Friday With Nancy.. NG Friday Sept 5, 2008 8PM EST

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
why r searchers told to look for bag or rug

Magiemay, that jumped out at me, too. I had not heard about a rug. If she wrapped her in a rug AND put her in a duffle bag, that gives more hope that the searchers can find her. Sad, but true.

Can I just say that I have now gone thru 3 pens with all the notes I've taken on this case.

Oh and don't buy orange pens--they stink!

OMG yes this case is driving me crazy. I just called a body cleanup place and they said they never heard of using that. I can't believe I had the nerve to call. The guy did not know if chloroform would hide evidence or not.

yeah but most of photography now is digital so that seems unlikely to me.
I don't think the chloroform has anything whatsoever to do with her job at Kodak. She wouldn't need to research it's uses online.

I wonder if Casey bought the chloroform AFTER the death, as a way of making it look like a kidnapping thing. She has made references to "movies and stuff", and often that liquid is shown in those type of settings.
So maybe George/Cindy did find the bottle in the car & they were the ones who looked up how it was used.
Then when they read it can be for cleaning, once again George conveniently states "there was cleaning products in the car".

Can I just say that I have now gone thru 3 pens with all the notes I've taken on this case.

Oh and don't buy orange pens--they stink!

Break out the box and hold onto your hat..it's going to be a long ride.:bang:

OMG yes this case is driving me crazy. I just called a body cleanup place and they said they never heard of using that. I can't believe I had the nerve to call. The guy did not know if chloroform would hide evidence or not.
OMG ~ I hope he didn't have caller ID! :eek:

One horrid thought is she tied up Caylee, put her in the trunk and wrapped a chloroform soaked rag around her mouth and closed the trunk, and waited until she died. This fits the evidence.

Do we know what George claims to have done the day they got the car from the towing co?

So sorry! I was away from the computer! I think he and Cindy went to pick up the car in the morning part of the day and were told the tow yard only takes cash, IIRC., and they came back later (don't know if morning or afternoon) with cash.
IIRC, I believe it has been said that he came in from work at about 9:50 PM while Cindy was on the phone w/911.
I am thinking it may be that he might not have gone in to work at his usual time or maybe not at all. <----- My speculation only!

I wonder if Casey bought the chloroform AFTER the death, as a way of making it look like a kidnapping thing. She has made references to "movies and stuff", and often that liquid is shown in those type of settings.
So maybe George/Cindy did find the bottle in the car & they were the ones who looked up how it was used.
Then when they read it can be for cleaning, once again George conveniently states "there was cleaning products in the car".

Ironically it showed up on one of KC's favorite shows CSI on the season finale in May.

Ok if the chloroform was in the trunk when George picked up car and it was saturated in the air.How was Flies and maggots able to be in the trunk when they opened it and found the trash bag.. Tow guy said flies flew out of car when they opened trunk to inspect the smell wouldnt the flies and maggots be dead?

Wow! I don't remember if it said anywhere that there were flies and maggots. Anybody?

:waitasec:

One horrid thought is she tied up Caylee, put her in the trunk and wrapped a chloroform soaked rag around her mouth and closed the trunk, and waited until she died. This fits the evidence.

I shudder at that, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I hope LE leaks more facts so we can stop torturing ourselves. :bang:

Interesting theory that she could've staged the whole thing, but then she was taking a chance that the car really would be stolen. I think this would make more sense if she'd abandoned the car out in the middle of nowhere.

I really do not believe the chloroform was used in Caylees death. We may never find out but even if the cops thought that I think she would be charged with murder already.

If she bought it to support the kidnapping story, why didn't she tell LE about it?

As much as LP disgusted me in the beginning between he and Tim I believe they are our only hope in finding this beautiful little girl. I take back any thoughts I had against LP in the beginning because right now I think he want to lower the galleys on this young lady. :woohoo:

I agree. BH's have to be pretty good investigators, and putting 2 and 2 together. I also believe that his only motive right now is finding Caylee. If he was willing to put up $50,000 to get Casey out hoping she would talk, and now willing to put up another $50,000 if someone will lead him to the body, then he can't be all bad!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel
Back