Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just shows people standing around.

Evenin' All!

Letttttssss Get Ready to Rummmble!!

Sure do enjoy watching this with such compassionate, intelligent and downright FUNNY people. My friends and pets have disowned me now, and am afraid it is caused by my obsession with this. I caught myself today sniffing my dirty laundry for something less dirty to wear!

Evenin' All!

Letttttssss Get Ready to Rummmble!!

Sure do enjoy watching this with such compassionate, intelligent and downright FUNNY people. My friends and pets have disowned me now, and am afraid it is caused by my obsession with this. I caught myself today sniffing my dirty laundry for something less dirty to wear!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I am so surprised Cindy hasn't come out there screaming at the protesters for stepping across her line. heh

Those protesters are walkin right up to the line....careful. Don't wanna incite the wrath of Cindy's piehole and hammer!

evenin' all!

Letttttssss get ready to rummmble!!

Sure do enjoy watching this with such compassionate, intelligent and downright funny people. My friends and pets have disowned me now, and am afraid it is caused by my obsession with this. i caught myself today sniffing my dirty laundry for something less dirty to wear!

Lol!!!!

Galvino, seriously you are not the first poster I have seen today that said that exact thing about the laundry! LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs. Venable
Back