Friday With Nancy.. NG Friday Sept 5, 2008 8PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hey all, I am just like the rest of you always glued to the tv hopeing for anything on this case,But I think we just might have a long wait.Remenber the Scott Peterson case ,Well it took 4 months for Casey's body to come to the surface and it was about 5 months before Scott was arested for her murder.:furious: I hope it want be that long in this case ,but it doesn't look good right now ?:bang:

I don't think most of the posters here can wait that long. Too much emotion already. This case definitely needs closure soon, very soon!!!

:behindbar I want to rip that shirt off her and put it around her neck

My understanding is that the smell of chloroform is obvious and not unpleasant. It's a rather clean sweet smell.

Also, to use enough to clean or coverup with would have knocked out whoever was doing the cleaning.

It takes only a few drops to knock someone out. And then it would only knock someone out for 20 minutes.

Mr. Blink just asked me why NG is wearing a spatula around her neck, maybe he had a blunt??
I don't know about that, but she did seem to be wearing dayglo...it was hard to focus on her face.

I think LP has looked better recently. He was in the chat room last night with TP and it was very interesting!

I agree with you. Since you can't just go buy this stuff, they would have to search it out, wait for it to arrive and then start cleaning. No Time for that. It had to be on something in the trunk. Perhaps it is odorless? I don't know or perhaps that soap and cleaning fluid in the trunk hid the smell??

I'd guess the smell of decomp hid the smell of the Chloroform. Chloroform saturated air is heavy. It would stay low in the trunk and not drift out when the trunk opened.

This is what bothers me about the chloroform. If it was used to put on a rag to put Caylee to sleep, how would that still be in the air of the trunk to a saturated level? It just seems to make more sense that it was used to soak and clean the carpet in the trunk for it to be in such high levels in the air of the trunk. There's also my thought that George didn't smell it then, or had no effect on him because it wasn't there yet. :eek:

Now, someone say something to debunk my thoughts so this can make more sense, please? :crazy:

Well, what if the "cleaning fluid" found in the trunk was actually a chloroform based cleaner? I know it has been said it was A&H detergent, but where did that come from? Is that verified somewhere?

My understanding is that the smell of chloroform is obvious and not unpleasant. It's a rather clean sweet smell.

Also, to use enough to clean or coverup with would have knocked out whoever was doing the cleaning.

It takes only a few drops to knock someone out. And then it would only knock someone out for 20 minutes.

:blowkiss: My voice of reasoning. I can always count on you. Thanks. That at least helps alter my way of thinking. What you're saying does make plenty of sense.

From what I've seen and read, the chloroform in the trunk is not a result from different chemicals, it was in it's purest form.

This is what bothers me about the chloroform. If it was used to put on a rag to put Caylee to sleep, how would that still be in the air of the trunk to a saturated level? It just seems to make more sense that it was used to soak and clean the carpet in the trunk for it to be in such high levels in the air of the trunk. There's also my thought that George didn't smell it then, or had no effect on him because it wasn't there yet. :eek:

Now, someone say something to debunk my thoughts so this can make more sense, please? :crazy:
Sorry, I can see that happening. It would be easy enough to date/time stamp the searches on the computer to narrow down the list of suspects...I hope.

Yeah but for it to be saturated in the trunk in the air would lead one to belive that she was cleaning or trying to clean the smell of decomp if she used it to kill Caylee it wouldn't have been saturated IMO..I am thinking maybe one of her friends had it she took it from them searched on if it really could clean up smell.

Chloroform is not a deodorizer, it's a grease remover. It would make no sense to use it to remove decomp odor.

Cindy and George couldn't look for Caylee but they sure as he$$ had the time to look for a way to get Casey out of jail. Nice move

LP saying that casey has already told Lee the truth who has told Cindy!

Oh how I wish Leonard would go ahead and share with his friends here what he knows!:)

And if Lee knows why does he not share it with LE? Can't he be charged as accessory if he doesn't tell them?

Well, what if the "cleaning fluid" found in the trunk was actually a chloroform based cleaner? I know it has been said it was A&H detergent, but where did that come from? Is that verified somewhere?

Triclosan, the stuff in anti bacterial soap, mixed with chlorinated tap water, could create chloroform. The amount is virtually undetectable though.

If that is the case, it quite possibly could have been overpowered by the smell of decomp?

I agree with that. I do believe he really wants to find Caylee and solve this. However I do not believe he has all the answers that people think he has. I think he has an opinion but I don't think he even knows this case as well as we do.

fwiw, I was not a fan of his in the beginning, I was suspect like alot of people. I really believe they were misled, and made the most of a shi***
situation. Once they were "out" I know LP has worked obsessively to locate Caylee's remains, truly.

I think the day she left the car parked is the day she put the clorofrom in the car , If not how did she drive it without it putting her to sleep also.I do know that clorofrom can't be detecked in someone after a few hours ,This is also the same stuff use on butter flies when people collect them and frame them .Mabe she thought the body would not decay if she used this on Caylee

I'd guess the smell of decomp hid the smell of the Chloroform. Chloroform saturated air is heavy. It would stay low in the trunk and not drift out when the trunk opened.

Dang Chilly ... you beat me to the punch:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blueeyes1981
Back