Friday With Nancy.. NG Friday Sept 5, 2008 8PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just remember the teacher soaking gauze and putting a lid on. Was that chloroform? I was a conscientious objector. I refused to dissect.

OMG!! Our frogs were already deady and bathing in formaldehyde!!! I would assume that may have been chloraform then!!

Maybe Casey was a huffer and Caylee got into it. Kids always want to do what they see their parents doing. Or maybe Casey had a more sinister reason for the chloroform. I'm still trying to figure out what the connection to the chloroform is.

I'm thinking more sinister suzie. I think back to the bernardos, and a few other cases where chloroform was used on already stoned/drunk girls so a threesome can be easilly taped or photographed without the victim knowing or remembering.

I must add that In NO WAY do I think anything was done like this to Caylee folks. JMO (at this moment lol) what I think Caseys main use for chloroform was used for.

Hey good one. I just thought of the same thing. How would the maggots and flies survive?

No it seems they would not

2.4. Flies

i. Adults:

Kill the adults with chloroform and place them between layers of tissue paper contained in a pillbox. If entomological pins are available, pin them, through the thorax, onto a cork or styrofoam. Send the specimens in a suitable box to the entomology laboratory.

http://www.imr.gov.my/org/ento_d.htm

'poem' referenced on page 27 of the documents...I thought part of it came from Spiderman...but don't hold me to it.

Originally Posted by miss lisa
O/T Blink34 if that pic is you.... you are beautiful

OMG how sweet, it is and thank you so.
I took my pic at my computer webcam today because Im horribly superstitious and I so wanted to hear something good and wanted a pic of me here when I heard it- that's what I get for trying to "will" events.

I agree Blink, you are gorgeous!!!!

I really do not believe the chloroform was used in Caylees death. We may never find out but even if the cops thought that I think she would be charged with murder already.

I don't either If she staged it as a kidnapping, I could se it as a prop.

--Benedryl is drug of choice for drugging tots.

--Chloroform makes a lousy rec drug (very short high, blistering headache, nasty heaves, potential liver damage).

--Chloroform doesn't make sense as a cleaner. Bleach destroys DNA.

What did you folks think of LPs statement on NG that he thinks KC confessed to Lee after the trunk tests came out, and Lee told Cindy?

How stupid was it for C & G to put their house up as surety for KCs bail? They still have to pay that $50K.

There are still people outside the Anthonys house and it is 11:clock p.m ,there was only a few there at 9:30 ,now it looks like 50 or more

You think Baez is in for the evening? It's 11:00 Mrs. B; do you know where your husband is?

There are still people outside the Anthonys house and it is 11:clock p.m ,there was only a few there at 9:30 ,now it looks like 50 or more

And, on NG, it was said that 500-1000 volunteers are expected for tomorrow's searches.

Here's a new one for us to ponder.What if Casey put the Chloroform in the car when she parked it there thinking that her mon and dad where the ones that would be picking up the car and it would kill both of them on the drive home,but instead the car was picked up by the tow yard and sat for a few days weaking the chloroform . Casey thought the finance Co. would have the car checked for the owner and then they would call her parents to come and get it ,Then her mon, dad and Caylee would all be gone and she would have the house and the insurance money,

I think the day she left the car parked is the day she put the clorofrom in the car , If not how did she drive it without it putting her to sleep also.I do know that clorofrom can't be detecked in someone after a few hours ,This is also the same stuff use on butter flies when people collect them and frame them .Mabe she thought the body would not decay if she used this on Caylee

I think the chloroform was probably confined to the trunk for the most part, but maybe you're onto something with your last sentence...?? If it is used to preserve butterflies, insects, etc. for display, which it is, maybe she thought it would slow down decomp....interesting idea.

Originally Posted by Indianagirl
I know this is totally off subject but you guys have to watch this blooper on the Nancy Grace show! I found it on youtube. It is hilarious! I figured everyone here could use a good laugh!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDvJB9JoyBU
OMG...he's feeling pretty dumb right now!!!!!! He was all enthusiastic huh?

It was planned to look that way... NG had this same "dumb guy" on another one of her shows. See the following video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtWNVxnmG_4

By using this guy as a prop, NG -- the worlds greatest smart-azz -- was able to present what she thought was relevant information: that three young men on the Duke Lacrosse team were guilty of rape simply because they played sports and their family had money.

The day the DA dropped all charges; she gave way to a guest host and hid under her desk for a few of weeks. Funny, huh?!

Is just found a very interesting site about chloroform. It is called 5 ways to clean up DNA sample. Here is the link http://bitesizebio.com/2007/10/25/5-ways-to-clean-up-a-dna-sample. I do believe this was used after the body was out of the trunk to hide any DNA that might have been left from Caylee. I don't really think it was Casey that did the searching either because the car was at the house and she was probable already in jail. I am also really starting to believe their is someone else involved either Cindy or George.

Holy shizzit. I thought they took her laptop shortly before she was arrested though....? Or at the time, in other words, I don't think her computer was in the house after she was put in jail...please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Here's a new one for us to ponder.What if Casey put the Chloroform in the car when she parked it there thinking that her mon and dad where the ones that would be picking up the car and it would kill both of them on the drive home,but instead the car was picked up by the tow yard and sat for a few days weaking the chloroform . Casey thought the finance Co. would have the car checked for the owner and then they would call her parents to come and get it ,Then her mon, dad and Caylee would all be gone and she would have the house and the insurance money,

I would not put it past Casey. Sounds exactly like something she would think up in her "dream" world.

Then I wonder if it's possible Caylee somehow came upon this chloroform while alone in the car, opened the bottle, or the bottle combusted. Just thinking out loud how so much choloroform could be in the air.

Oh yeah, perhaps the chloroform (for drug purposes?) was in the trunk, started leaking or busted and the fumes overwhelmed Caylee who was in the back seat????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
detectivegotcha
Back