From LP, No Lie Dector Tests??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It sounds like GA and CA were willing but Lee put a stop to it. My bet would be she told him something BIG. My question is, why is LP letting info out one drip at a time? I'm very glad he is telling what he knows but all at once would be really helpful. I would like to see Lee questioned by the LE. Maybe he isn't made of stone like his sister.

So he can get on NG every night. :rolleyes:

Mark Klaas asked for one. The Smarts took them. The Hornbecks took them, IIRC. The list is endless of people who wanted to be cleared immediately so LE could look for the real perps. It didn't point the finger of guilt towards any of them.
Right, because they passed them. But what if they didn't? THen would LE be out there till they found the child, or would they focus on the parents and not look? Well, I suppose in the cases you mentioned it wasn't like LE found them really anyway, I mean they did, but not when they were looking! But anyway, I think if a parent refuses to take one they are screwed either way. If you are innocent and refuse it, you will look guilty and they may not look much further. If you are innocent and you take it and fail, you will look guilty and they probably won't look much further.
Some people just fail them, I had a good friend accused of stealing something he did not do, his career was on the line, and he failed the poly. twice. Came out of it OK eventually because he didn't do it, but it scared me regarding poly's because this was a very honest good person.

Out of curiosity I would like to take one when it did not matter just to see the results. I have always felt I would be too nervous and fail.

I don't believe in them either. IMO, there is a good reason they are not admissable in court. However, I am always a bit interested in how people do react to taking them.

While they are not admissible in Court , except in limited circumstances, they have been used in the criminal justice system in Florida.

Submission to mandatory annual polygraph testing can become a condition of parole, probation, release, for sexual predators. Polygraph justified as a risk management tool and not admissible by statute.

Otherwise, the results are only admissible by stipulation and approval of judge.

I have no clue what the Anthony's had to lose by taking the test even if it isn't reliable.

BTW, this is another new story by LP. I documented in another thread the shifting stories being told by him about the ZG script. I'm not sure I would put much stock in anything he says.

I agree with you completely. He makes sure that he has a tasty little tidbit to report just about every day. Who can verify if any of what he says really happened. I doubt very much that Lee is running in and out of his house confiding in him.

They are scared to tell the truth. Taking a lie detector test could've turned them into innocent people but no. They want to remain people of interest in the public eye. Very sad. Just goes to show the whole family is afraid of the truth. Caylee never had a chance

I think though it makes you wonder when innocent people refuse to take them. If you have nothing to hide why worry? IMHO

Because I've seen the "justice system" screw up on too many people. Regardless of guilt, many of the techniques used by LE can backfire on innocent people (interrogations, polygraphs, just to name 2) and still miss the guilty ones. It's not even 99% where it happens "rarely" - it's something like 35% iirc.

Yes, everything is a tool. And I don't mind LE using these things as tools to do their jobs. I only object when people think it's an indicator of guilt to simply refuse to take one of these "tests".

It sounds like GA and CA were willing but Lee put a stop to it. My bet would be she told him something BIG. My question is, why is LP letting info out one drip at a time? I'm very glad he is telling what he knows but all at once would be really helpful. I would like to see Lee questioned by the LE. Maybe he isn't made of stone like his sister.

I bet teeny boy there would be crying like a girl pretty soon. He'd break for sure. Seems to be spineless, attacking innocent non-confrontational women, no real "man tools" if you know what I mean.

I think they will get out of the "defense mode" when the entire media establishment and 99% of blogs on the internet stops heaping scorn upon them and when the belligerant lynch mob gets out of their face and out from in front of their house. I think any of us would be in defense mode under those circumstances.

Very well said.

So far, I've heard LE say only that Cindy and George have cooperated with them fully, and they are not persons of interest. Leonard Padilla saying Lee talked them out of taking the polygraphs is suspect to begin with. LP may be a good guy, but, as others have pointed out, his tales tend to change day by day.

They were bluffing when they said, the first time it was mentioned, they would take the lie detector tests. When their bluff was called they gave the answer they planned to give.

That's what I think too.

Based on LP's account of the conversation regarding the lie detector tests, I think that Lee is the one that is hiding something and that possibly GA and CA are just grieving parents/grandparents.

I can see that GA and CA agreed then LA said it would either incriminate him by taking one or he would look guilty if he didn't and the others did. IMO, this makes Lee look very shady.

I've completely changed my opinion of Lee in the past couple of days. I'm beginning to think that KC had help right from the beginning. And it wasn't GA or CA.
They were willing to take the tests but L wouldn't let them.

It amazes me how those people let their kids run their lives.

i was just saying that it was on nancy grace tonight and LP said it---it just ended!!!i don't have a link unless she posts links to her guests---which i will look for and see if hse posts them later on tonight!!!

NG show links are posted in the Media Forum as of this morning (9/12/08)

I personally think BH Padilla would have stated more IF given the opportunity to speak while he was on the show.

I personally think BH Padilla would have stated more IF given the opportunity to speak while he was on the show.

ITA but I think NG was so stunned by the story of the lie detector tests that she didn't know how to process it. She just couldn't believe that she had been asking LP for weeks what happened in the house and what they talked about and he never even mentioned this.

IMO this is major to who knows/did what.

IMO, BH Padilla has been straight-forward and voiced his "theories" of what happened, which is basically normal as everyone has a "theory", except with BH Padilla, his are on the air.

BH Padilla believed the Anthony's when the Anthony's said: "Casey would talk and help find Caylee when Casey was out of jail." We all know that didn't work.

It appears BH Padilla is still working behind the scenes regarding phone records especially when he mentioned on NG about no phone activity on Casey's phone records with a 24 hour period between June 27th and June 28th. It is in the NG show on 9/11/08

What bothers me is the Anthony family refusing to take a polygraph test especially when George stated that he will do anything to find his granddaughter, indicating LE can tear off the shingles on my roof, I'll sell my two cars as well as my house to find my granddaughter.

I am pleased that BH Padilla made the statement about the Anthony's refusng to take the polygraph test as it shines some very bright light over the Anthony family.

I think about the "script" that has been thrown out in the pile of puzzles to be solved and IMO, based on everything that has been reported via the Anthony's (all of them), it makes me think this is the "Anthony 30 day script to follow", not the tale of ZG's script to Casey.

ITA but I think NG was so stunned by the story of the lie detector tests that she didn't know how to process it. She just couldn't believe that she had been asking LP for weeks what happened in the house and what they talked about and he never even mentioned this.

IMO this is major to who knows/did what.

IMO, while Casey was released on bond the first time under the wings of LP, LP would never have released this information to the public. Now that Casey is out under someone else's wings, now he can talk MORE about what he heard in and outside the house.

From what Uncle Leonard said, Cindy and George agreed to take the polygraph until Lee got there and talked to them, then came back out and said absolutely not.

Maybe Lee believes in his heart that his parents may have something to hide?

Or...LEE knows something he needs to hide???

Why would Lee say "NO" if GA & CA agreed at first??

Who knows anymore!!!! They ALL know the truth...:furious:

.........why would Lee say no? Maybe Lee is thinking about any other questions that might be asked. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back