From LP, No Lie Dector Tests??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Or...LEE knows something he needs to hide???

Or he knows he and they have nothing to gain by taking one.

What Lenny has said is a bunch of horse manure anyhow. He adds, subtracts and chages his story daily.

SNIPPED

I wonder why LP is just now disclosing this information. Also, I wonder if he'll begin revealing information via the lady from his camp who stayed inside the house with Casey.

I think Leo is revealing things from inside the house now.:clap:

I personally think BH Padilla would have stated more IF given the opportunity to speak while he was on the show.

I was hoping that Nancy would just let him speak. You could tell that he had a lot more to say about the subject.

I personally think BH Padilla would have stated more IF given the opportunity to speak while he was on the show.

Nancy needs a viewer operated STFU button. You are in tune to when she cuts them off before they can provide valuable info. Let's install the button at your house.

On the Lie detector issue, I think the A's did not take it out of kindness. They know those machines are expensive and did not want it to go into lie overdose and self destruct.

Does Lee live at home? Does he work? How old is he? I tend to think he knows the truth. I think he and Caycee are very close. I think Caycee could answer that she is from Mars and pass a lie detector. The family, especially GA and Lee wouldn't be likely to fool the test. So what's the background on Lee?

Nancy needs a viewer operated STFU button. You are in tune to when she cuts them off before they can provide valuable info. Let's install the button at your house.

On the Lie detector issue, I think the A's did not take it out of kindness. They know those machines are expensive and did not want it to go into lie overdose and self destruct.

LMFAO!

Nancy does need that button. I only watch for information on this case, but I swear if I had a fly swatter and was next to her, I'd pop her in the mouth a time or two. She really ought to learn to listen then speak. Oh well, she's just a smug B and it is her show...

the A's being kind... lol... that would figure. Care more about LE's expenses than the grandbaby's whereabouts... or GGMa's retirement fund. For years folks in crim. justice and forensic evidence studies in school will be reviewing these folks. Ordinary American family gone bizerk!

IMO, while Casey was released on bond the first time under the wings of LP, LP would never have released this information to the public. Now that Casey is out under someone else's wings, now he can talk MORE about what he heard in and outside the house.

Agreed. And since that is the case, I would LOVE, LOVE to hear from the female person that was assigned by BH Padilla inside that house. Wonder why we haven't heard anything from her? Do you think some sort of confidentiality agreement was signed?

It bothers me that there's an assumption of guilt if someone won't take a lie detector test.

It's junk science with results only marginally better than.. chance. Someone highly stressed but telling the truth (say, the grandmother of a child everyone says is dead and her daughter in jail...?) can fail; someone who feels no stress whatsoever at lying (say, the mother who went out for Hot Body contests 2 days after her kid went "missing") can pass.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygraph

i agree!

I think they will get out of the "defense mode" when the entire media establishment and 99% of blogs on the internet stops heaping scorn upon them and when the belligerant lynch mob gets out of their face and out from in front of their house. I think any of us would be in defense mode under those circumstances.

:blowkiss:well said ...i agree

I don't think being stressed in general would have made them fail the test. My understanding is the test shows the stress reactions to various questions. I'm sure "Is Caylee your granddaughter" wouldn't get the same reaction as "Did you move the body" (if she did, but said "no")...just for instance.

The Federal government uses polygraphs if needed when investigating government employees and contractors.

I agree with you completely. He makes sure that he has a tasty little tidbit to report just about every day. Who can verify if any of what he says really happened. I doubt very much that Lee is running in and out of his house confiding in him.

But don't you think if he was outright lying he would be setting himself up for a HUGE lawsuit? Of course, if the A-team did refuse a LD test it could be verifyed by the FBI/LE?

I used to say I would never take one. Adamantly as I recall. LOL However, this case has given me reason to rethink it. Looking at the parents of the missing who have gone ahead with the LD tests, especially Mark Klaas, tells me it is essential. Even if you fail for whatever reason or if the test is inconclusive...it tells LE that you honestly felt you had nothing to hide. This is a step in the right direction towards clearing the family.

I don't think that LP is lying at all. I think some of the information he is now discussing he has been given the go ahead to discuss when he wasn't clear about it before due to confidentiality. Because Lee said it in the RV instead of the house could be the reason.

Yes, I remember hearing Mark Klaas say (here in chat) that it was not normal to lawyer up and refuse to take a LDT when your child is missing.

I was surprised that everyone in this case wasn't lined up for LDT's with all the lies swirling around KC.

In the Jessica Lunsford case, LDT became an issue and probably hurt the public's perception of how valuable this test is in the early days of a missing child case.

If you recall, Mark Lunsford was asked to take two different LDT's.
His mother (Jessie's grandmother) was taking one and getting red flags thrown while John Couey was across the street burying her beloved granddaughter. So yeah, these tests are reliable most of the time but then sometimes they make investigators scratch their heads.

I personally think LE is smart enough to figure it all out.

They should have taken the test and trusted the system to work.

Melinda Duckett didn't. Joshua Duckett did and told the truth from day one.

But don't you think if he was outright lying he would be setting himself up for a HUGE lawsuit? Of course, if the A-team did refuse a LD test it could be verifyed by the FBI/LE?

Not in the house....LP and Lee on the phone lots is what he said.:)

They refuse because they all know...

THIS IS TRUE----->
2008-38.jpg

No Defense attorney in the country is going to allow there client to take a polygraph test. There is no reason to, they are not admissible in court.

Casey would be understandably under Baez control. But with the other 3 family members it would be to clear them of suspicion so the FBI could rule them out and get onto more serious matters. Klass and others have taken a lie detector test so that they were cleared and LEO could begin the work of the case. If nothing to hide, then why hide for the GP and brother.

I don't know if still available, but back in the beginning of this case when I first started wathching NG ... It was clearly stated that Casey offered a lie detector test [before she even had her current attorney] ... Suddenly that's not the case anymore.

Don't get me wrong, it's evident she would not have passed, but it was mentioned and offered on her behalf ... according to earlier reports from NG show.

Maybe she agreed initially if they could do it while they were sitting with her at her Universal "office" with LEO and then that disappeared too. LOL

While they are not admissible in Court , except in limited circumstances, they have been used in the criminal justice system in Florida.

Submission to mandatory annual polygraph testing can become a condition of parole, probation, release, for sexual predators. Polygraph justified as a risk management tool and not admissible by statute.

Otherwise, the results are only admissible by stipulation and approval of judge.

I have no clue what the Anthony's had to lose by taking the test even if it isn't reliable.

Agree 100% and especially after the child is missing 31 days already. I'd have lined up the extended family, neighbors, everyone I could think of to get them cleared and out of the way. Leonard's bus would have been overflowing. LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back