FXNWS Judge Jeanine 6/25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i agree with this whole line of thinking!! no one would ever believe that lee's tears were like that because he "felt left out" or "wasn't included" ... he's not a crier/whiner like that! i always thought this was about the molestation & it would explain ICA's tears as well!

didn't the judge say, at the end of the day on thursday (after the jury had left the room), that the defense needed to address some of what they had put out in opening statement (such as the drowning and the sexual abuse). did anyone see this late on thursday?

Maybe I was dreaming because it was 5:30 am here when I watched it but I thought JP did bring something up about his opening statement this morning. Is there any video from this morning from 8:30am ?

On Friday afternoon,before JB called CA up for the last time that day... he warned HHJBP that "this might not go well, I'm just warning you"... or something like that. Did anyone else catch that? Because after his line of questioning I was like HUH? You only asked her one question! - wonder if he decided to let it go... whatever he was gonna ask her???

Mallory DID say they are CLOSER now.

I posted the testimony earlier in the thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6764395&postcount=83"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FXNWS Judge Jeanine 6/25[/ame]

It is also in this part of Cindy's testimony where she says that they called "Lee and Mallory" when they found out that Casey was pregnant.

Yeah... in addition to Lee claiming he didn't know... Lee didn't meet Mallory until late 2006 and if I remember correctly didn't introduce her to his family for 6 months? (Maybe because they broke up for that brief time in early 2007.)

I guess it could just be that Mallory is such a part of the family and has been for so long... that it seems to Cindy that she called her back in 2005 before she knew her.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ4487LneGs&feature=relmfu"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony: Murder Trial Day 16 - 5/28/11 Part 4 (Cindy Anthony)‬‏[/ame]

I thought Mallory said her & CA were "closer now" & it made sense to me at the time cos CA's been so needy since she lost Caylee..She also misses ICA (ugh!) terribly according to all of her letters to her.

Does anyone know for sure what Mallory did say?

I don't know how I made it thru Geraldo tonight..The CRAP he was spewing made me want to BARF! TG! for the female atty/ada? (who's name I always forget) for not letting him get away with it! :great:

eta..I read Geraldo's autobiography & even he admits he's an "*advertiser censored*"! He was actually being HONEST for a change!

Don't forget when ICA gets out and back on her feet, in a letter to Robyn Adams she stated she would adopt a child in need. :eek:

When she gets back on her feet, it'll be 3 steps to the nearest wall. Not to worry.

I don't get why Lee would have gone to the DT after supposedly hearing he may be accused of being the father of Caylee when he had the paternity test done way, way back in the beginning of the investigation, which proved he wasn't the father. Why would he be worried about this now when it was already proven he'd been cleared? To me, it had to be something else he talked to them about...but what? Maybe he was pointing out that very fact...IDK. :waitasec:

O/T - :bdsong: to gngr~snap - hope you get the :gift: you desire!

I don't get why Lee would have gone to the DT after supposedly hearing he may be accused of being the father of Caylee when he had the paternity test done way, way back in the beginning of the investigation, which proved he wasn't the father. Why would he be worried about this now when it was already proven he'd been cleared? To me, it had to be something else he talked to them about...but what? Maybe he was pointing out that very fact...IDK. :waitasec:

:tyou:

I wouldn't imagine that the Honorable Judge would be too pleased, if it got back to him that Jose was 'talking' to Geraldo about this case.

When she gets back on her feet, it'll be 3 steps to the nearest wall. Not to worry.

She thinks she's going to adopt a "child in need" rom Ireland of all places. Maybe she's confused and thinks the potato famine or typhoid epidemics are still going on and they've got hordes of sad Oliver Twist-looking orphans waiting around for Americans to rescue them.

Lee has had depression in childhood and he is overwhelmed I recall reading he had severe acne and I think some of the meds had serious side effects..

So I can see where all of this would put him ove the edge ..and look how he has aged in 3 years

I attached the section from Cindys Depo in 09

I don't think Lee has aged. He has more gray hair, that is all I can see. He probably is graying early as I believe George did. Look at George's white hair and he is only in his early fifties. I believe George's hair started graying early.
Lee is just following in his fathers footsteps, as JB would say. Sarcasm!

Cindy's testimony about chloroform- I wish LDB would have asked if she searched ANYTHING with the word "dog" or "pet" or "ill" during the chloro search frenzy...
If my dog was eating bamboo I would look up if bamboo was toxic if eaten.Des anyone know if she looked that up?

I think maybe there's something looming in the back of his mind that we may never know as well but, I feel pretty sure he reacted out of his feelings of betrayal.

Lee has had depression in childhood and he is overwhelmed I recall reading he had severe acne and I think some of the meds had serious side effects..

So I can see where all of this would put him ove the edge ..and look how he has aged in 3 years

I attached the section from Cindys Depo in 09

Thank you, Thank you! If LA had to take Accutane for his acne as I suspect, then his behavior makes much more sense to me. My brother had horrible acne and had to take this drug because everything else failed to work for him. My Mom had to sign a waiver for him to be able to take it. Lets just say even just yesterday she said if she could take anything back she would have never let him take it. He has never been the same after taking that drug and that was 15 years ago. He has a lot of issues now and along with that, his personality isn't even the same. Actually, just the other day I remarked to my Mom who is also following the trial that LA reminds me a lot of my brother and she agreed.

http://www.webmd.com/drugs/drug-6661-Accutane+Oral.aspx?drugid=6661&drugname=Accutane+Oral&source=0

Side Effects of Accutane
Joint and back pain, dizziness, drowsiness, dryness of lips, mouth, and nose, cracked of peeling skin, rash, and itchiness are some of the less severe Accutane side effects that have been observed among patients. On account of its toxic nature, Accutane has also been found to cause certain serious symptoms including depression, crying spells, trouble breathing or sleeping, aggressive behaviour, hallucinations, suicidal thoughts, numbness on one side of the body, blurred vision, sudden and severe headaches, hearing loss, convulsions, severe stomach pain, fast heartbeats, severe diarrhea, rectal bleeding, dark stools and urine, flu symptoms, easy bruising, bone pain, and fracture.

http://www.4rx.com/online-pharmacy/categories/skin-hair/generic-accutane.html?affid=79480

I know George has not changed his testimony at all. But I think he will Monday. Jose Baez wanted court to continue yesterday. He was willing to change his power point presentation for Ashton. (never before would he be willing to do something like that) I think he wanted to bring George up before George changes his mind. (that's why he didn't want Mason saying anything) In the Wesh feed yesterday about the 49:30 Cindy goes outside and George looks upset nervous takes a deep breathe and looks at the attorney that was sitting next to Cindy and I read his lips "I'M NOT SURE I CAN DO IT" I really think he is going to change his testimony to keep Casey from the DP......I think he's going to say the molestation is true. Sick Sick people!

after watching fox news last night (Judge J & Geraldo) I understand George, Cindy & Lee will be on the stand "a lot" (their words) this coming week and they hinted to corroboration of all the weird theories. (explosive testimony that will turn the trial around)

I think that will turn off this jury. Turn the trial around? So the defense doesn't think its going well? I feel certain Lee was supposed to testify differently and then just could not do it, which evoked all that emotion.

Maybe they will all have a good Sunday remembering their granddaughter and niece then get back up there on the stand and give it the ol' college try one more time.

Just my opinion...

But Cindy said she would fudge her time card so no overtime ever showed up. I think the SA needs to find emails she sent from work on those dates to prove she was there. LDB asked Cindy if her emails would still be stored on Gentiva's server, Cindy said no, so I guess that means they are still there.

Well she fudged it the wrong way, because her timecard for 3/17/2008 shows she worked over 8 hours...

Wasn't that St Patrick's day? If there is a God in heaven I pray that her boss remembers that day and that CA was there all day.

Wouldn't there be some kind of security cam or some other kind of surveillance where CA worked? A guard in a guard shack? A log of some sort? Sign in sheet? :waitasec:

I know George has not changed his testimony at all. But I think he will Monday. Jose Baez wanted court to continue yesterday. He was willing to change his power point presentation for Ashton. (never before would he be willing to do something like that) I think he wanted to bring George up before George changes his mind. (that's why he didn't want Mason saying anything) In the Wesh feed yesterday about the 49:30 Cindy goes outside and George looks upset nervous takes a deep breathe and looks at the attorney that was sitting next to Cindy and I read his lips "I'M NOT SURE I CAN DO IT" I really think he is going to change his testimony to keep Casey from the DP......I think he's going to say the molestation is true. Sick Sick people!
No one will believe him if he changes his testimony ... he is already said under direct that he did not molest his daughter. It is easy to see where ICA learned to lie. But liars don't necessarily kill their daughters. Wait until rebuttal when CA is proven as a liar. The jury is not stupid ... ICA will get what's coming to her and I hope Cindy and possibly George get slapped with perjury charges.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91
Back