Found Deceased GA - Alexis Crawford, 21, Clark Atlanta University student, Atlanta, 30 Oct 2019 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@PayrollNerd
Thank you
SMH (growl) - Jones out on Bond
JMO plea agreement/witness for the state. She will serve time.
Brantley will serve life....
Alexis is gone forever. Such a loss to so many but most of all Alexis and her family. They have no choice!!!
Justice4Alexis

I think they're working Jones hard. She needs to wake the H*LL up and not be so stupid. I don't get people like that who "cover" for criminals. She's probably safer in jail anyway. Dumb broad.

I think they're working Jones hard. She needs to wake the H*LL up and not be so stupid. I don't get people like that who "cover" for criminals. She's probably safer in jail anyway. Dumb broad.

Yes I agree and I do think any future friends or roommates, of Jones would be safer if she remained accountable for her actions in regards to Alexis.

Jones could do this again with another boyfriend. Who knows what her anger or jealously could do. I mean Alexis knew in the end but it was to late as she was murdered.

@PayrollNerd
Thank you
SMH (growl) - Jones out on Bond
JMO plea agreement/witness for the state. She will serve time.
Brantley will serve life....
Alexis is gone forever. Such a loss to so many but most of all Alexis and her family. They have no choice!!!
Justice4Alexis

You read that wrong - re Bold above - per PayrollNerd's post on previous page:

Here is the Case Summary for Jones - she was denied bond.
Case: 20SC174703
Fulton County Magistrate, State, and Superior Court Record Search

Thanks for looking those up for me @PayrollNerd - even though there were no updated court dates.... :) I'll check in maybe in a couple of weeks!
animated-smileys-waving-011.gif

How long will trial backlog loom over Georgia, South Carolina?

In Georgia

On Sunday, Georgia Chief Justice Harold D. Melton extended for another month the statewide judicial emergency due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

It continues the suspension of jury trials but signals they could resume next month, noting that “the surge in COVID-19 cases that led to the suspension of jury trials appears now to be declining.

Assuming that conditions generally continue to improve, it is anticipated that the next extension order on March 9 will authorize superior and state courts, in their discretion, to resume jury trials as local conditions allow,” the order says.

Doesn't look like anything is going on with him either. Must be a Covid delay maybe?
Case Number 20SC174703
BARRON RENWICK BRANTLEY
Register of Actions

Events and Orders of the Court
View attachment 275666
Looks like there is some paperwork going on in the background but you have to purchase the 10 page document. It does show the front page though.

02/02/2021 SUPPLEMENTAL CERTIFICATE OF DISCOVERY
upload_2021-2-8_11-55-16.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme