UNSOLVED GA - Allison Renee Smith, 8, killed before being mauled by dogs, Zebulon, 6 April 1986

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Wow. Some new info regarding the search warrant.

I’ve got so many questions. Wouldn’t Allison’s mother and step-father have noticed if CS was home on their multiple visits to check on Allison? Also DF says she would have noticed if Allison was in that yard but they didn’t see her. Did CS’s alibi check out? Would his mother cover for him?

The dogs...wouldn’t they more likely attack a moving person, not a deceased person? I don’t know. Did the dogs know who placed Allison there and therefore not attack that person?

Seems like it would be too obvious to place your victim in your own yard. Maybe that’s the point. I just don’t know.

Thanks for that info @MadMcGoo.

Interesting tidbit. I noticed the AJC stated CS was a truck driver. The step-grandfather to Allison was also a long haul truck driver. Hmmmmm.

I’ve got so many questions. Wouldn’t Allison’s mother and step-father have noticed if CS was home on their multiple visits to check on Allison? Also DF says she would have noticed if Allison was in that yard but they didn’t see her. Did CS’s alibi check out? Would his mother cover for him?

The dogs...wouldn’t they more likely attack a moving person, not a deceased person? I don’t know. Did the dogs know who placed Allison there and therefore not attack that person?

Seems like it would be too obvious to place your victim in your own yard. Maybe that’s the point. I just don’t know.

I looked and looked for additional articles, follow ups. I didn’t find a thing. Even with the misprint of her name being Michelle. Indeed, lots of questions. I pray that you and your family see justice for your sweet girl!

Update. Just heard from the GBI. They had recently reopened this case about a month ago. Here’s to hoping we FINALLY get some answers and the murderer of Allison is brought to justice!!!!

Appreciate all of you.

bbm
*** trigger alert ***
This is gonna sound awful, but seems to me, if you got the dogs excited -- making noise and "barking" at them and then threw the #### in the midst of the dogs, they would attack. Dunno.
JMO, and please excuse the awful scenario.

bbm
*** trigger alert ***
This is gonna sound awful, but seems to me, if you got the dogs excited -- making noise and "barking" at them and then threw the #### in the midst of the dogs, they would attack. Dunno.
JMO, and please excuse the awful scenario.
I agree. If you put more than one dog together, they act as a pack...when one goes into a frenzy, they all would...all it would take is the right signal.

I agree. If you put more than one dog together, they act as a pack...when one goes into a frenzy, they all would...all it would take is the right signal.
And if they were used as guard dogs, sometimes people keep them underfed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back