Found Alive GA - Ayvani Perez, 14, Ellenwood, 17 Sept 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Very happy to see a wonderful ending!!!

Personally don't feel this was random....especially with all the drug references.

Glad to say I was wrong, and that Ayvani is alive!!!!!!!

And which ever one shot the dog should get an extra painful @$$ whoopin, JMO.

Happy to hear she's safe. Not happy to hear that her parents exposed her to this. Once I read her family was involved with drugs, I thought the break-in and kidnapping was not so random.

Moms last name is different in the MSM article also. So......

I see this name change stuff way to often with non US citizen criminals. This has always drove me batty and is a major concern IMO.

It would be quite the coincidence if this is a different person.

If the other 2 are still at large, I wonder what led LE to these 2 dudes and what are their charges?

Juan Alberto Contreras-Ramirez is the name of one of the people arrested along with Maria Perez!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: pic at this link! http://www.henryherald.com/news/2012/feb/23/stockbridge-drug-raid-nets-300000-marijuana/

Good catch, I was sitting here thinking if they arrested two and looking for two more than it is more than just random. This appears to be a shake down for money and the two that broke in and kidnapped Ayvani were just the collection agency for some bigger players. IMO, JMO and all that.

And WHY was he on PROBATION, for Pete's sake!

IMHO because our court system is a revolving door not a system for real justice.
AKA - a business, more bail bonds men, more lawyers, more nonsense not more justice.

With regard to some of the names being different, it is extremely common for Mexican nationals, especially ones that are involved in the drug/smuggling/transporting industry to have many, many aliases. Some actually have documents and different social security numbers and birth dates that vary slightly. There could be different criminal records under different aliases that are really the same person. So it is possible that they are the same people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668
Back