Found Alive GA - Ayvani Perez, 14, Ellenwood, 17 Sept 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Drug case went "poof" because judge ruled evidence inadmissible due to prosecution not having a proper search warrant.
It didn't have anything to do with anyone being an informant.

Well, jmho, but when you KNOW someone is involved in heavy criminal behavior, and subject your children to that, you are placing them in harms reach, and should be considered child endangerment!

Now I hope they arrest the rest in this GANG and throw them UNDER the jail! Most here figured what was up from the first few pages. Shouldn't have been too hard for LE to figure since they have much more information than we do!

The sketch of the man with the braids certainly looks a lot like the guy they just arrested.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...n-kidnapping-of-14-year-old-georgia-girl?lite
"Two men were indicted Wednesday in the kidnapping of a 14-year-old Georgia girl last month, and authorities said both were in federal custody. A federal grand jury handed up the indictment on charges of conspiracy to kidnap against Tony Maurice Graves, 28, and Wildrego Jackson, 29, both of Atlanta [snipped]."

From this article, it sounds that the guy from the sketch with short hair is WJ?
Which I suspected all alone-considering WJ's resemblance to the sketch of the guy with short hair.
That sketch artist is really good.

From this article, it sounds that the guy from the sketch with short hair is WJ?
Which I suspected all alone-considering WJ's resemblance to the sketch of the guy with short hair.
That sketch artist is really good.

Graves was one of the guys from the sketches (dred guy) and we was recently caught as you see. Sketch and him look so accurate, amazing artist! Jackson was not one of the guys from the sketches, as the police stated after his arrest that the two guys in the sketches had not been caught yet. Jackson doesn't look like either the sketches either but that's JMO. It is my opinion that the person they just named as suspect (link in post above this one), Atkins, is the second guy from the sketches. Hmmmm, I will try my hand at side by sides......

Attachments

• SUSPECTS.doc
    61.5 KB · Views: 7

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member