Found Alive GA - Ayvani Perez, 14, Ellenwood, 17 Sept 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bizarre, isn't it? There have been published reports claiming the men who broke into the home were masked. I can only presume those reports were false, otherwise I fail to see how it would be possible to get sketches of such a good quality. But strangely the 14 year old reportedly claims men told her not to look at their faces. Yet apparently somebody ( I presume the mother) was able to get a very good look at the faces of the two suspects. If not the mother, then where did these sketches come from? The whole thing seems so strange to me, I don't know what to make of it.

Here is the original story linked, way back about them being masked. if anyone can find an article, and link it that states they were masked, please post it. This article no longer stated that they were masked. I personally don't think they were masked. Someone made a mistake in their reporting, IMO.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/police...ZysT/?icmp=ajc_internallink_textlink_homepage

Nowdays, journalists often report one thing then edit the article without even acknowledging the edits. I can start posting links to reports that claimed men were masked, but I fail to see what would be the point?

I highly doubt if the mother told LE that the kidnappers were masked that LE would have asked her to give a detailed description of what she thought they looked like behind the masks. After all LE were the ones that gave news sources the posters.
There were only 3 people in the house when the kidnapping occurred, one was gone so that leaves the mother and the 15 year old brother. Either the mother or the brother gave the descriptions.

Very frustratingly, there has been little new information released on this case. However, I did fine this ONE snippet of information that makes the plot a little thicker:

Vincent Picard, spokesman for the Atlanta ICE office, tells WSB's Sandra Parrish that Contreras-Ramirez is being held right now on immigration violations. But if and when federal charges are filed, he could be charged with felony re-entry.
Contreras-Ramirez's name also appears on a lease at the Hampton home where Corral and her family lived before moving to Ellenwood.

http://www.wsbradio.com/news/news/local/obama-takes-on-coal-with-first-ever-carbon-limits/nZ3xm/

My reaction:

Orly_owl.jpg

:) The ORLY owl was a huge internet meme a few years ago but somehow I never found a real life occasion to use it until now.

It really seems as though the lid has been slammed down on any information on this case. I seem to recall that early on it was reported that it was Ayvani's *father* who received the ransom call and then had to get on a plane (!) to come to Atlanta to come stand by the mother. How convenient that the kidnappers had his cell phone or home number where he lived (was it Arizona?? New Mexico?) Just another thing that makes me go 'hmmmm.'

But prosecutor Katherine Hoffer put an FBI agent on the stand who revealed new details about the crime itself. He said four or five people were involved and at least one of them is a woman.

"We believe she was taken from at least one apartment or one location to a different location and that a woman was with her at that second location," said Hoffman.

The agent also testified that they recovered two cellphones from Jackson at the time of his arrest. He said records show both were in use at the time of the kidnapping and both pinged off the cellphone tower closest to Perez's home.

"Those two phones were calling each other right after the kidnapping," said Hoffer. "They were also both hitting off the cellphone tower that services the area of the victim's residence."

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/new-details-revealed-ayvani-perez-kidnapping-case/nZ8Lq/

Wildrego Jackson had 33 prior felony arrests. He is 29 years old. He certainly has been a busy little criminal bee, hasn't he?? I have no idea why they denied him bond this time, shocking! (<--that was a little sarcasm, folks!)

And I know it is the tendency of both the FBI and the GBI to be extremely tight-lipped during ongoing investigations, but why the heck are there THREE apparently known kidnapping suspects running around loose with no names or descriptions made available?

My feeling is that this is all connected to something much bigger. We already know ICE is involved, and I would very much like to know if the DEA is involved as well!

ITA. If police knows names of suspects, why not release names and photos so these suspects can be apprehended?

&#8220;I believe I recognize Mr. Jackson&#8217;s voice on the first two calls I recorded,&#8221; Fonseca said. The second man in custody, the live-in boyfriend of Ayvani&#8217;s mother, Juan Alberto Contreras-Rodriguez is being held on immigration violations, federal officials said.

Authorities believe the men breaking into the Ellenwood home were looking for him, but he was not at home.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/breaking-news/fbi-alleged-clayton-kidnappers-identified/nZ77L/

Possibly mom had no involvement in the kidnapping. But this is a case of a mother with two children living with a man that she surely knew was bad news.
Possibly the boyfriend, who has also been arrested was not in on the kidnapping, as he was not home at 2:00 am when the men broke in, why I wonder was he not home.
Suspects, the two who committed the actual kidnapping, have been identified from the sketches, says LE. They are still at large. The public has seen these sketches but LE wont release names, as of yet. IMO all of the people involved in this will be arrested. Don't know if we will ever hear if Mom has any involvement, other than having an obvious creep living in the home with her two children.

Well, it explains why the kidnappers demanded money, drugs and guns, anyway.

Possibly the boyfriend, who has also been arrested was not in on the kidnapping, as he was not home at 2:00 am when the men broke in, why I wonder was he not home.

It would be nice to think that he was out working a third-shift job to support his gf and her children but something tells me this fine, upstanding gentleman was probably out engaged in activities that would cause a gang of kidnappers to assume his house would be a good source of cash, drugs, jewelry & guns. Nice, huh?

“I believe I recognize Mr. Jackson’s voice on the first two calls I recorded,” Fonseca said. The second man in custody, the live-in boyfriend of Ayvani’s mother, Juan Alberto Contreras-Rodriguez is being held on immigration violations, federal officials said.

Authorities believe the men breaking into the Ellenwood home were looking for him, but he was not at home.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/breaking-news/fbi-alleged-clayton-kidnappers-identified/nZ77L/

Possibly mom had no involvement in the kidnapping. But this is a case of a mother with two children living with a man that she surely knew was bad news.Possibly the boyfriend, who has also been arrested was not in on the kidnapping, as he was not home at 2:00 am when the men broke in, why I wonder was he not home.
Suspects, the two who committed the actual kidnapping, have been identified from the sketches, says LE. They are still at large. The public has seen these sketches but LE wont release names, as of yet. IMO all of the people involved in this will be arrested. Don't know if we will ever hear if Mom has any involvement, other than having an obvious creep living in the home with her two children.

Respectfully BBM

Uh, yeah. Since she was arrested with the dude in 2012 for drug trafficking, and found hanging at a stash house with 500 pounds of marijuana...one can't really believe she didn't know NOW that this guy was into dangerous criminal activity. :waiting:

Well, it explains why the kidnappers demanded money, drugs and guns, anyway.

It would be nice to think that he was out working a third-shift job to support his gf and her children but something tells me this fine, upstanding gentleman was probably out engaged in activities that would cause a gang of kidnappers to assume his house would be a good source of cash, drugs, jewelry & guns. Nice, huh?

It would be nice to think that, and further, to think the mother thought that, or something similar, but then it begs the question, who did mom think was legally employing her Mexican National boyfriend?

I have to ask are some of these people confidential informants??
in the pass we have a drug case that just went poof and this one appears to be going the same route for everyone involved but Jackson and Rodriquez.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61
Back