Found Alive GA - Ayvani Perez, 14, Ellenwood, 17 Sept 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WSB-TV (@wsbtv) tweeted at 10:50 PM on Wed, Sep 18, 2013:
Police continue to search for 2 still wanted in Clayton Co. teen's abduction: http://t.co/ilYMnFgHcQ @tonythomaswsb & @AmyWSB live at 11.

To see the court records, specifically the order for dismissal for this case, go to this link, click on Proceedings and go to page 10.

http://hcwebb.boca.co.henry.ga.us/SuperiorCMWebSearch/ProcDetails.aspx?imgexst=False&SearchType=Party&PreNumb=1032057&imgnotaccess=&nbsp%3b

I had to look up 'NOLLE PROSEQUI' and it seemed to me that it meant that the charges had been dismissed by the judge but I reasoned that the case had probably been transferred to federal court, or that they dropped the charges against this guy because he made a deal with the feds to turn on his own suppliers, or something.

Per the link above, on November 3, 2012, the Court entered an Order granting the Defendant's Motion to Suppress Evidence. It also appears that the cases were severed around this time. My guess would be there was an issue with the search that took place and that evidence was suppressed. If that is the case, it wouldn't be unlikely for the DA to Nolle the case for the Defendants MOO.

You may discuss Mom as she has been reported in MSM only. Do not speculate on Mom's involvement in this unless or until LE says she's involved.

Thank you, murphy3k! I found this stuff pretty early on today but I was very hesitant to post it at that time because I wasn't sure what it meant. Very interesting, and also makes me wonder whether Rodriguez or Ramirez (he went by different names) was actually deported at the time and came back or whether he was allowed to stay in this country because the case was dismissed.

Apparently kidnapping for ransom is a pretty common thing in Mexico, but I guess here in the U.S. it becomes a more difficult proposition because LE isn't universally corrupt.

Don't know if he was deported, but since this guy is held on immigration violations, presumably he did something that violated immigration law. I am just so curious why they say the two actual kidnappers are still out there, since one of the guys arrested (on conspiracy to kidnap) to me resembles the sketch with short hair.

My mind doesn't work very well (as many of you have seen) and I'm wrong 90% of the time, so I do no good in that regard anyway. I was right in this situation, and I said I had a feeling they were just going to drop her off somewhere (alive). But...that's a lucky guess that was built on nothing.

We (in my opinion) will never be able to stop future pain and suffering of victims like Ayvani. There will always be people in this world that want to hurt others. There will always be people who want to purposely take other peoples' children for their own disgusting reasons. There will always be people who want to kill for the sake of killing. Those are some SICK people. And, there will always be people who want to stop it from happening (it would be nice). It will happen until the end of time and I know better than to think I can stop it.

I don't want to know the way criminal minds tick. The reason I keep coming back is for the victims. Because maybe...just *maybe* LE might miss something at some point and we can help. I also come because I can make my bears and blankets and other 'stuff' that I craft...to maybe help them in the aftermath. I've picked out yarn for Willow's mom (CD) even though she lied and I'm pissed as heck about that...she lost her daughter. I'm making her an afghan.

I will be making Ayvani a headband. I'm not here to delve into the criminals minds to see why it happened. I'm not going to read all about how she was kidnapped and why...nothing will stop sick people from doing the things they do, but I can help the victims or their families after it has been done.

(jmo) Ayvani is safe and I am so happy about that...I could shout from the rooftops right now (except I'm too fat to get up there, lol). The perps are behind bars (apart from two according to MSM) and I will keep sharing their sketches until they've been apprehended. Shame on them for what they've done, but I don't want to spend another second on them. Someone else I know has much better plans in store for them than I do.

...sorry so long-winded, I was born that way.

You're so awesome. What a wonderful attitude and drive you have about it.....to help :) I often have to turn a case off after the baby is found because I do not want to hear any ' gory details' about how they passed. It's just not something I want to know. But I do love to wait around and see if some justice can come of it. To each our own and that's ok ! You make that afghan. I simply love it :)

WXIA local news broadcast...

mother knows one of the suspects, arrested in 2012 at drug house in Stockbridge, 150-200 pounds of marijuana, charges against mother and four men were dropped, her record was expunged

investigators won't say how they found the two suspects in custody
two men in sketches are still on run and believed to be connected in this case
call 911 if those two men are seen

That kind of rules out working theory number 1 , right>? That mom might have testified against one of them. Perhaps all 5 testified against their supplier ? But that would not put the known associate back into getting revenge against her, hmm. Could be those charges last year are completely unrelated except for known associates, etc.

That kind of rules out working theory number 1 , right>? That mom might have testified against one of them. Perhaps all 5 testified against their supplier ? But that would not put the known associate back into getting revenge against her, hmm. Could be those charges last year are completely unrelated except for known associates, etc.

The men's charges were dropped because police didn't have a proper search warrant. There was no trial.
So mother didn't testify against any of them. And they didn't testify against anyone.

Apparently Ayvani was found by police tracking cell phone signals. Presumably when these suspects called for ransom? I guess we should be thankful that not everybody is smart.

"A source familiar with the investigation told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution that authorities tracked signals off cellphone towers to help locate the suspects and victim. Ayvani was found at a residence in Conyers, Ga."

http://www.news-record.com/news/article_841436b6-2129-11e3-82d4-001a4bcf6878.html

The men's charges were dropped because police didn't have a proper search warrant. There was no trial.
So mother didn't testify against any of them. And they didn't testify against anyone.

Sorry I used the term ' testify' loosely. I don't mean testify in court, but maybe in lockup, turned LE on to the bigger fish so they got released.

From some of the articles today it is sounding a bit like mom was just in the wrong place wrong time when the big pot bust happened. That would explain why charges were immediately dismissed and the arrest expunged; the police quickly determined she shouldn't have been arrested at all. She apparently knew Rodriguez/Ramirez, but had no connection to the dope.

From some of the articles today it is sounding a bit like mom was just in the wrong place wrong time when the big pot bust happened. That would explain why charges were immediately dismissed and the arrest expunged; the police quickly determined she shouldn't have been arrested at all. She apparently knew Rodriguez/Ramirez, but had no connection to the dope.

Yes, from what has been reported, she claimed she had no awareness of pot being in the house. She didn't live in that house. So her charges were dropped quickly. The rest of them got charges dropped when judge granted request by the defense to throw out evidence since police didn't have proper search warrant. So nobody testified against anybody from what has been reported.

Apparently Ayvani was found by police tracking cell phone signals. Presumably when these suspects called for ransom? I guess we should be thankful that not everybody is smart.

"A source familiar with the investigation told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution that authorities tracked signals off cellphone towers to help locate the suspects and victim. Ayvani was found at a residence in Conyers, Ga."

http://www.news-record.com/news/article_841436b6-2129-11e3-82d4-001a4bcf6878.html

BBM: We have some real brain trusts in charge of this operation...LOL

I am glad Ayvani was found safe.

JMO

The AJC is now reporting that Rodriguez, the Mexican national, was deported after the 2012 arrest and will likely be deported again.

Also, Wildrego Jackson's first court appearance was scheduled for 4:00 p.m. today.

Juan Alberto Contreras-Rodriguez, 40, will likely be deported, said Vincent Picard, a federal Immigration and Customs Enforement agency spokesman.
Information released Wednesday afternoon revealed a connection between the teenager’s mother and Rodriguez. They were previously arrested on drug charges together, authorities said.
Picard said Rodriguez was deported after that drug arrest last year.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/14-year-old-clayton-county-kidnapping-victim-found/nZz45/

Are they still looking for the two men in the sketches? My local news just did a segment on this and it was all about the mom and nothing about the 2 they were searching for.

It almost sounds as if the whole thing was planned ... by everyone.

Just my opinion ...

FBI report details abduction of Clayton teen Ayvani Perez

ATLANTA -- The arrest warrant for one of the suspects in the Clayton County abduction of 14-year-old Ayvani Hope Perez has been released.

It gives details, of how she was taken, the discussion of ransom with the family and how the kidnappers released her.
http://www.11alive.com/rss/article/...d-found?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Arrest warrant
http://www.11alive.com/assetpool/documents/130919050136_JacksonWarrant.pdf

Sad that story says the dog did die later.

Isn't this thread about the victim?? An innocent 14 year old child was taken from her home and held against her will for over 24 hours. We should be celebrating her release and being found alive...nothing else...

Enough said...

"FOUND ALIVE" is so rare on our missing board, or any missing board. Yes we are all thrilled she is home.
Yes we all pray she is not in a home that is a danger to her, (and her mom stays clean, or maybe she was just in the wrong place at wrong time).
But it is a sleuthing site and everyone here is interested in finding the animals that can and may do such horrific thing again and maybe again and one of these times it may not end so lucky. This time it did.

Not so sure that she never saw any of thier faces; me think she is scared and playing safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm
Back