Found Alive GA - Ayvani Perez, 14, Ellenwood, 17 Sept 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But Toothless....you MUST care about the circumstances. The recovery of any victim, alive or deceased, is only part of the story. We are compelled to learn the whole truth....so that future pain and suffering can be avoided.And on top of that, we need your mind to help us figure this stuff out!

BBM While I appreciate your good intentions, and enjoy your innocence this post is MHO
I used to be on this site as an addict - more interested in justice and safety for the kids then the time I really had to offer,
but I did it for years. yest I took a case to heart and was on it hours a day.
Time changed me, I became hardened to our LEGAL system, a system not interested in justice, and it does NOT STOP the pain and
suffering in the next case that will be posted here by tomorrow.

ME too thrill she is safe and well.
Because she is alive and OK - I do not give a rats azz about the animals, they will be out sooner then we think.
I just hope she is not going into a home that is a danger to her. I just hope her mother stays clean.

I am no longer addicted to the cases here or anywhere. We have a legal system, a revolving door but not much of a JUSTICE system.
The more you know the more you know about our system, our government, our courts...etc.....

But Toothless....you MUST care about the circumstances. The recovery of any victim, alive or deceased, is only part of the story. We are compelled to learn the whole truth....so that future pain and suffering can be avoided.
And on top of that, we need your mind to help us figure this stuff out!

My mind doesn't work very well (as many of you have seen) and I'm wrong 90% of the time, so I do no good in that regard anyway. I was right in this situation, and I said I had a feeling they were just going to drop her off somewhere (alive). But...that's a lucky guess that was built on nothing.

We (in my opinion) will never be able to stop future pain and suffering of victims like Ayvani. There will always be people in this world that want to hurt others. There will always be people who want to purposely take other peoples' children for their own disgusting reasons. There will always be people who want to kill for the sake of killing. Those are some SICK people. And, there will always be people who want to stop it from happening (it would be nice). It will happen until the end of time and I know better than to think I can stop it.

I don't want to know the way criminal minds tick. The reason I keep coming back is for the victims. Because maybe...just *maybe* LE might miss something at some point and we can help. I also come because I can make my bears and blankets and other 'stuff' that I craft...to maybe help them in the aftermath. I've picked out yarn for Willow's mom (CD) even though she lied and I'm pissed as heck about that...she lost her daughter. I'm making her an afghan.

I will be making Ayvani a headband. I'm not here to delve into the criminals minds to see why it happened. I'm not going to read all about how she was kidnapped and why...nothing will stop sick people from doing the things they do, but I can help the victims or their families after it has been done.

(jmo) Ayvani is safe and I am so happy about that...I could shout from the rooftops right now (except I'm too fat to get up there, lol). The perps are behind bars (apart from two according to MSM) and I will keep sharing their sketches until they've been apprehended. Shame on them for what they've done, but I don't want to spend another second on them. Someone else I know has much better plans in store for them than I do.

...sorry so long-winded, I was born that way.

WXIA local news broadcast...

mother knows one of the suspects, arrested in 2012 at drug house in Stockbridge, 150-200 pounds of marijuana, charges against mother and four men were dropped, her record was expunged

investigators won't say how they found the two suspects in custody
two men in sketches are still on run and believed to be connected in this case
call 911 if those two men are seen

Sounds to me like somebody was trying to make a cool $10,000 off of dad.....

Too bad kids have to be the ones hurt most when mom or dad decide to hang with druggies....

Well if she knew one of the suspect in connection to a large amount of pot, maybe that suspect decided hers was a good house to rob expecting she had drugs in the house. Maybe they didn't find drugs and took the girl?

Well if she knew one of the suspect in connection to a large amount of pot, maybe that suspect decided hers was a good house to rob expecting she had drugs in the house. Maybe they didn't find drugs and took the girl?

This is actually the theory that I still think is most likely.

mother knows one of the suspects, arrested in 2012 at drug house in Stockbridge, 150-200 pounds of marijuana, charges against mother and four men were dropped, her record was expunged

I'm beginning to wonder if these two are real. :waitasec: If they wore masks when they came in the house, how could they be identified? :dunno: Too many weird things in this case. :twocents:

How on earth does that kind of thing get expunged? This case is so weird!

songline, and ToothlessFairy; both very good comments and yes it is about the victims. We all are aware of the tragic statistics on child abductions, especially stranger or slight acquaintances. Too often, as of late, the statistics have proven true.. It does a heart good to see the rare happy ending of a websleuths thread with 'Found Safe' preceding the abduction victim's name..

Imo, the tremendous amount of awareness provided in this case was the major factor in its successful conclusion. WSB TV2 Atlanta stated that Ayvani's amber alert/levi call flyer was viewed by over 1,000,000 people. Awareness is the key...

What I found out by searching the case records for the marijuana arrest is that the charges against Maria Perez were dismissed very early on. The cases against the other defendants were *dismissed* by the court nearly a year later. It wasn't clear WHY they were dismissed (or at least to me) from the court records, but the AJC is reporting this:

Corral was never indicted in the drug trafficking case and the charge against her was dismissed shortly after she was scooped up with four men, including Contreras-Ramirez, in Henry County by the Flint Circuit drug task force. The charges against Contreras-Ramirez were dismissed last January after the search of the Henry County home was ruled unconstitutional by Superior Court Judge Arch McGarity because the agents lacked a warrant.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/14-year-old-clayton-county-kidnapping-victim-found/nZz45/

So. maybe mom knew the perps ( obviously knew one of them...) her descriptions of them does not match them at all... so, did she intentionally make up the descriptions, afraid if she told the truth, her daughter would be killed? SO maybe the cops caught the only 2 perps there are.. the other 2 dont exist? I suspect this was not random- probably a lot more to the story...

Neither of these perps are being held for kidnapping. One is being held for conspiracy to commit kidnapping.
The mother knows one that is not even being held for the conspiracy of kidnapping.
LE is still trying to locate the kidnappers, does not mean that they don't exist.

To see the court records, specifically the order for dismissal for this case, go to this link, click on Proceedings and go to page 10.

http://hcwebb.boca.co.henry.ga.us/SuperiorCMWebSearch/ProcDetails.aspx?imgexst=False&SearchType=Party&PreNumb=1032057&imgnotaccess=&nbsp%3b

I had to look up 'NOLLE PROSEQUI' and it seemed to me that it meant that the charges had been dismissed by the judge but I reasoned that the case had probably been transferred to federal court, or that they dropped the charges against this guy because he made a deal with the feds to turn on his own suppliers, or something.

Neither of these perps are being held for kidnapping. One is being held for conspiracy to commit kidnapping.
The mother knows one that is not even being held for the conspiracy of kidnapping.
LE is still trying to locate the kidnappers, does not mean that they don't exist.

Also, from looking at the sketches and the photos of suspects, one of them does resemble the sketch of the guy with a short hair.
Although police seem to be saying that the two in sketches are still out there, I disagree that the sketches don't match.
This link has both the photos of the suspects and the sketches.
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/14-year-old-clayton-county-kidnapping-victim-found/nZz45/

Isn't this thread about the victim?? An innocent 14 year old child was taken from her home and held against her will for over 24 hours. We should be celebrating her release and being found alive...nothing else...

Enough said...

How many perps in total entered the home?

What I found out by searching the case records for the marijuana arrest is that the charges against Maria Perez were dismissed very early on. The cases against the other defendants were *dismissed* by the court nearly a year later. It wasn't clear WHY they were dismissed (or at least to me) from the court records, but the AJC is reporting this:

Charges can be dismissed if the suspect is a CI. Some addicts will help LE by leading them to connect when they buy drugs in a sting. Trust me I know...I was an innocent bystander who was put in the middle when LE used my vehicle.

From the article linked on the thread, we already know that drug charges on the men arrested with the mother when large amount of pot was found, were dismissed because police didn't have a proper search warrant. So there is no mystery here.

Amy Napier Viteri (@AmyWSB) tweeted at 10:26 PM on Wed, Sep 18, 2013:
Police reiterated to me tonight the suspects shot the family dog but that dog survived. Some had reported dog was fatally shot. #wsbtv

Amy Napier Viteri (@AmyWSB) tweeted at 10:26 PM on Wed, Sep 18, 2013:
Police reiterated to me tonight the suspects shot the family dog but that dog survived. Some had reported dog was fatally shot. #wsbtv

I am so relieved the dog survived!

:beagle:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webrowser