Found Safe GA - Blaise Barnett, 1, sitting in car when stolen, later found abandoned, Clarkston, 10 Nov 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If one reads moms statements, every single one of them lines up with answers someone would provide to police or child protective services. Car wasn't running. It was only 30 seconds, we could see the car.....

We need a timeline of when an independent person last saw Blaise. It's that time of year when children will be expected to be seen at holiday gatherings and when parents can't produce them, they'll have to come up with what believe us a reasonable explanation.

Odd that they left the keys in the cupholder instead of taking them and locking the car. Especially since their baby was inside. MOO
It definitely doesn't make sense to me, but maybe it's something they did all the time? I'm trying hard to be positive because I want to believe that Blaise will be found alive but there are just so many red flags here...

Did the family typically go grocery shopping at midnight? If so maybe someone was watching their habits and knew they left the baby in the car unattended as they carried in their groceries at 1:00 am.
Maybe they got off work late?
I can’t see getting the kids up to go grocery shopping at midnight, why not just leave one parent at home with the kids.
If Blaise always wanted his mother and would cry otherwise- why risk waking him and having him upset and crying in the store, car, etc.
And the other child’s parents? (Nephew)
Babysitting?

Blaise Barnett: 5 things to know about missing 1-year-old

Blaise’s mother, Deonna Bray, said the SUV theft happened in just 30 seconds.

“We got home maybe around 1 or 1:06, 1:10 maybe, we dropped our nephew at the house and the stuff that we had and we came back outside to get my baby, but as we come back outside, the car wasn’t out here. And he wasn’t out here,” Bray said. “It [the SUV] wasn’t running, it was unlocked because he was doing a quick trip so it wasn’t like he was in the house for too long, but the keys weren’t in the ignition at all. It was in the cupholder.”..........

............Authorities are continuing their search for the boy Thursday, and Blaise’s family and friends vow to keep searching and praying for his safe return.......

.........Searchers are circulating a flyer with the little boy’s face on it to neighborhoods in the area........

I am trying so hard to have a victim friendly mindset right now, but the facts are making it hard. I have a 2-year old and there’s so much here I can’t comprehend. You have all touched upon what’s off about this scenario so I won’t comment on that again. Let me just say: I am awaiting confirmation someone saw this poor little guys in the last few days.

Living in a house in a rural area, I used to leave my babies sleeping in the car when I unloaded groceries. We rarely lock our cars in the driveway. My suburban/urban friends would never think of doing that. They lock the car doors and bring the keys with them between trips into the house when unloading groceries. However you do it becomes a habit, part of your routine.

Do we know if Blaise’s parents recently moved from a rural area? Or have they lived in that area for a while? Would leaving the car doors unlocked and the keys in the car be part of their normal routine? (Rhetorical questions)

When first reported the story was believable and I expected Blaise and the car to be found together within a few hours. The car being found but no sign of the baby, brings up all kinds of questions. The first one I have is: When was the last time anyone outside the family saw the baby? Was he even in the car?

Not sure about the father, but the mother went to the same high school as my wife. Inside the perimeter, no where close to being rural.

That's a good thought. We have family in WV on the side of a mountain. They don't know what locks are.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MLCS
Back