Found Safe GA - Blaise Barnett, 1, sitting in car when stolen, later found abandoned, Clarkston, 10 Nov 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG! What a fantastic outcome. I have to be honest, I was all over about this! So happy he is safe! I'm sure they like many of us will get a little more aware/defensive and careful.... Now that he is safe, Who the Hell took that car and put this child in serious harm? IMO.

Amber Alert issued for abducted 1-year-old Clarkston boy
Amber Alert: 1-year-old Blaise Barnett abducted from Clarkston
https://twitter.com/GBI_GA/status/1458378072030384131?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1458378072030384131|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.wsbradio.com/news/local/amber-alert-1-year-old-blaise-barnett-abducted-clarkston/PSGJ4T6W5JDNFI2T6HUXOY3X5Y/

SBBM
10 Nov 2021

• ...around 1 a.m. Wednesday, Barnett was sitting inside the car when it was stolen in front of his home
  • last seen wrapped in a blanket while wearing a black shirt with blue dinosaurs, a diaper, and no pants.
  • could be in a 2002 grey or silver Ford Explorer with a "Tag Applied For" sign in the back window
  • The tag number is: P2722946.
  • Call 911 or Clarkston Police (404.557.8956)

FD0zHksWUAkCfI3
2BPTLHB7VVH7TKHMHT55W74B2I.jpg

FD0zHkvWEAA9MPF
This is a bizarre situation. I think there's something weird going on here. When kids are abducted they're normally found in another state and the vehicle abandoned somewhere along the way with the car seat still in it. The events of what happened seem odd. No grocery stores are open at 1am.

This family was so amazingly lucky. What a miracle.

I am sorry that I doubted them , however, it was just outrageous in my mind, that anyone would leave an infant in an unlocked car at 1am, with the keys as well....I hope they take this lesson to heart.
❤️

Wow what an awesome outcome! I am so relieved.

And still, this is one of the weirder cases I've seen. The thief didn't get very far if the baby was found a mile from home. The only thing that makes sense is that this is a very young/inexperienced car thief. Maybe this was his first time stealing a car and/or it was very unplanned and opportunistic as he was walking down the road.

Like someone else suggested, maybe he has some kindness in his heart when he realizes a baby is in the car and stays with him overnight. He's not sure what to do now that a human is involved. But leaving him in a random person's car seems risky (for the thief) and also didn't guarantee the baby would be OK if that was his concern. What if no one came out to drive that car for days?

I agree to maybe have this lady whose car it was make a list to LE of all the younger males she knows at all (saying young male bc I thought the parents had described a male teen walking down the street at the time of the abduction). They are probably already asking her this. I'm curious if anything comes of it.

Time to eat my phone. I did not expect thus outcome, but I am so glad to be wrong.
IMO, don’t get out the ketchup just yet. Your words were, “if this wasn’t staged I’ll eat my phone.” I thought for sure this was a cover for an accident. I could not be happier to be so very wrong. But still, something feels staged. MOO

I wonder if the car thief was known to the baby’s family? Or known to an extended family member or friend? Was he known to the women whose car he was found in?

I am very glad he was found safe but this doesn’t seem like a random crime.

Wow what an awesome outcome! I am so relieved.

And still, this is one of the weirder cases I've seen. The thief didn't get very far if the baby was found a mile from home. The only thing that makes sense is that this is a very young/inexperienced car thief. Maybe this was his first time stealing a car and/or it was very unplanned and opportunistic as he was walking down the road.

Like someone else suggested, maybe he has some kindness in his heart when he realizes a baby is in the car and stays with him overnight. He's not sure what to do now that a human is involved. But leaving him in a random person's car seems risky (for the thief) and also didn't guarantee the baby would be OK if that was his concern. What if no one came out to drive that car for days?

I agree to maybe have this lady whose car it was make a list to LE of all the younger males she knows at all (saying young male bc I thought the parents had described a male teen walking down the street at the time of the abduction). They are probably already asking her this. I'm curious if anything comes of it.
The car thief keeping the baby overnight seems risky. Wouldn’t the baby be crying? Where did the car thief live? Wouldn’t he be worried that neighbors would hear the baby crying, and be suspicious? With the ongoing Amber alert and media coverage where would he hide with the baby overnight?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radiodial
Back