GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy's sources said businesses located near the entrance of Krissy's housing development have been asked for their video footage (i.e. SunTrust).

(I assume they are looking into who came and went that day??? Hmmmmm)
RSBM. I live not far from BK's townhouse and am in that area one or twice a week. In addition to the SunTrust, there is a small shopping center on the other side of Ellard Dr. There is a StarBucks, a tavern (I can't recall the exact name), Bruster's Ice Cream, and a CVS in direct line of sight of Ellard Dr. There are several other businesses that might have line of sight, as well. If the Roswell PD believe people took off from her home after they found her, I hope they've retrieved any video footage from businesses in that shopping center that had line of sight, not just SunTrust.

MOO.

RSBM. I live not far from BK's townhouse and am in that area one or twice a week. In addition to the SunTrust, there is a small shopping center on the other side of Ellard Dr. There is a StarBucks, a tavern (I can't recall the exact name), Bruster's Ice Cream, and a CVS in direct line of sight of Ellard Dr. There are several other businesses that might have line of sight, as well. If the Roswell PD believe people took off from her home after they found her, I hope they've retrieved any video footage from businesses in that shopping center that had line of sight, not just SunTrust.

MOO.

Thanks very much! There was a map of sorts in an online article in the past days showing some/all of the businesses in the immediate vicinity as you state. I feel confident that LE would have obtained asap whatever surveillance videos were available if needed, including those from any homeowners in the area.

If anyone at all was running from the scene, I believe such flight would have resulted from a fear of being implicated even if said person was not involved in the tragic event. Perhaps they had other issues which they did not want brought to LE's attention, not those having any direct connection to the incident.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what develops, if anything, from this.

~jmo~

For whatever Nick Gordon meant to WH and BK, it appears as if he's been effectively and noticeably removed from the family circle in recent days.

From reading BK's Twitter over the past years since WH's death, I sensed that he was extremely important to her and obviously so. Perhaps he wasn't reciprocating her affections (some evidence of that on his public Twitter, as well as on the reality series back in 2012) or maybe he simply kept his feelings and intentions private. He was, nevertheless, a key figure in her life. Now he is not seen or heard from, and just disappeared?

All said, here's one recent article about him and Krissi which may include some inaccurate info, fwiw:

Bobbi Kristina Brown: What to Know About Her Partner Nick Gordon

I make no judgments about Nick (certainly not my place as an outsider to do so) but I don't think we've seen the last of him yet.

Continuing to send heartfelt wishes for Krissi's recovery, slim though the chances appear to be.

~jmo~

I personally think, that if and when the family decided to take her off life support, they will have an actual spokes person for the family or an actual spokes person of the hospital say so. Not some unnamed source.

Just my opinion.

Exactly.

Oh em gee.

Nick's cousin Joseph Savoy is on live with Nancy to talk about his cousin. He started off by giving his entertainment resume, claiming to have international prestige in The Industry, and that many, many people are waiting for him to make a statement about Nick.

Nancy doesn't like his rambling, and scolded him several times by interrupting him to get him back on topic.

Nancy:...what I wan't to know is this...one thing...DID HE OR DIDN'T HE love Bobbi Kristina? Did he or didn't he want to marry her?

Joseph: From what I know, yes...100%.

***straight to commercial***

I'll bet Joseph needs to change his diaper now.

That didn't go well for him. He didn't even have time to plug his Twitter.

Nancy gave out a hashtag earlier that the family asked her to use on her show: #PrayforBK

Nancy: I heard it from the horse's mouth people! The horse's mouth!

Also, from what I gathered this dude says he hasn't seen Nick since about 2006.

MURRY3K so nice having you as local there!
The neighbors will also be putting there 2 cents in to the LE if it was roudy that night.
Maybe neighbors also had cameras.
Why would someone run away? IMOO if they are guilty of something............drugs?
Is this a well to do neighborhood? It looks like it and BK had the money to live very nicely.

[/B]

Tina Brown is also the person who took that picture of the bathroom showing all the paraphernalia on the counter.

I missed the pic...............what was on the counter?

[/B]

Tina Brown is also the person who took that picture of the bathroom showing all the paraphernalia on the counter.

I'm confused, are you talking about Whitney's bathroom or her daughters?

did I hear on Nancy last night that Lomas went looking for BK and went to her bedroom and saw her in the tub?
no closed doors? and if a person is face down drowned how could you see her from a doorway?
anything is possible I guess, but no closed doors when you have company and expecting a cable guy??

MOO.

I'm pretty sure the bank's camera system would offer more evidence, due to the nature and risk of the banking industry. For example, they have cameras tracking cars driving around the building, as well as camera shots from the ATM.

They probably have stricter procedures regarding back up and retention, too.

Starbucks and CVS probably aren't too shabby, either. Not sure about Bruster's Ice Cream, though.

Lomas' attorney, Ashleigh Merchant, told E! News that a visit from an Xfinity cable technician is what prompted the guys to look for Bobbi in the house. Lomas' girlfriend was also there at the time. (Roswell Police, citing their ongoing investigation, wouldn't comment on the detail about the presence of the cable tech.)

http://www.eonline.com/news/622485/...ick-gordon-pal-max-lomas-went-looking-for-her

From the link:

She also reiterated that Lomas, who has been interviewed by police, has been fully cooperative and has not been identified as a suspect.

Yikes. I hope that doesn't mean there is possibly a suspect.

That W Hotel is somewhat notorious in Atlanta, but for different reasons. Back in 2011, a local model was having her 30th birthday party downtown and at some point they were partying in the room and both the model and one of her friends brushed up against the floor-to-ceiling windows, which BROKE and they FELL from the 10th floor.

It really was horrible. If the Brown family is going to go at it in that hotel, they need to stay away from the windows. Or get rooms on the ground floor.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/model-lashawna-threatt-dies-fall-atlanta-hotel-window/story?id=13728412

Police had been to Brown's residence recently. Somebody reported a fight there on January 23, but nobody answered the door and officers found no evidence of an altercation, Holland said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces