GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the link:

She also reiterated that Lomas, who has been interviewed by police, has been fully cooperative and has not been identified as a suspect.

Yikes. I hope that doesn't mean there is possibly a suspect.

Yes, I have read that also and seems like they may be thinking foul play, huh?

We know the family has outed NG, for unknown reasons...........
but why hasn't he or his lawyer said a word?
Where is he?
Could he go through and demand through the courts to see his loved one?
This gets crazier by the day.
Surely he is worried sick about BK.

Lomas' attorney, Ashleigh Merchant, told E! News that a visit from an Xfinity cable technician is what prompted the guys to look for Bobbi in the house. Lomas' girlfriend was also there at the time. (Roswell Police, citing their ongoing investigation, wouldn't comment on the detail about the presence of the cable tech.)

http://www.eonline.com/news/622485/...ick-gordon-pal-max-lomas-went-looking-for-her

Well, that is different, cable guy coming and hence looking for BK. I've had the Xfinity cable guy come here a couple times, and I just searched for my cat, so he couldn't get out. I didn't search for my husband. The presence of the cable guy, well, probably fix what is wrong with the cable?

Do we know if Whitney was on anything when she got pregnant with BK?
was she clean and sober during her pregnancy?
Some sources say BK had seizures and could it be from her brain not developing right?

Remember Jett Travolta had a seizure in the shower and died.

The Xfinity guy probably needed to get a signature from Krissy, since her name was likely on his paperwork as the homeowner. They could have been repairing something, or getting new equipment or having new cable outlets installed.

I live in Cobb County, and in the past few years, every time the Xfinity guy came to do something, he insisted on surveying the home for all cable outlets. It was soon revealed that Xfinity was looking for cable outlets without a box--in order to watch TV through those outlets now, you have to have a small converter box---Xfinity isn't just giving it away for free anymore.

Krissy may also have wireless internet or telephone through Xfinity, which may require a service call to install the modem, etc.

***HERE'S THE THING***

If it is true that the Xfinity guy was in the house, it is highly likely he was very aware of what was going on in the house. He might have walked through several rooms, and saw how many people were there, and what they were up to. He might have smelled or seen evidence of drug use. Just maybe.

Or maybe he was just at the front door and Max was looking for Krissy to see if she authorized the visit.

Who knows. But one thing is certain....the Xfinity guy will not be worried about implicating other people, or protecting his buddies in the house. He may not know the names of people, but he might be able to give descriptions.

Here in Atlanta, there were early rumors that Nick was not in the house, and that Krissy called him threatening to hurt herself, so he rushed to the scene. But now it seems that Nick may have been in the house....who knows. Early rumors also said Nick and "his friend" were the ones who found Krissy in the tub.

But on Nancy Grace, Max's attorney stated that after he found Krissy in the tub, he called 911, then called out for Nick and they began CPR.

If you're in that house, downstairs hanging out, maybe partying and getting high, you might be paranoid enough to try and get out of there fast. That doesn't mean they're guilty of hurting Krissy....it just means they didn't want to get busted for whatever they were doing in the privacy of the home.

But when they are found they will indeed have to give testimony about what was going on in that house. Their attorneys will likely ask for immunity for any drug charges in exchange, right?

Nick Gordon should be very worried. From what I saw on Nancy Grace last night, even Nancy seemed to be taking the position that Max Lomas may be a felon with a criminal record, but he cared enough to stay on the scene to call 911 and try to help Krissy.

Do we know if Whitney was on anything when she got pregnant with BK?
was she clean and sober during her pregnancy?
Some sources say BK had seizures and could it be from her brain not developing right?

Remember Jett Travolta had a seizure in the shower and died.

IDK.. I was flipping thru the channels the other week and the lifetime "whitney" movie was on. I only watched for about a 1/2 hour as it was so poorly done, but what surprised me was how they portrayed whitney to be a big coke user very early on. i missed the beginning, but either she was doing coke prior to meeting BB, or started using consistently after 1 or 2 dates with him.

Anyway, slightly OT, but that' has never been the impression I had regarding her drug use.

Sickening, but predictable. I wonder if they are billing the trust fund for the hotel and room service.

When this child is gone, the whole lot of them are going to be looking for a share of her mother's money. The next fight will be over who gets the best seats at the memorial service.

They all need to go home. The time to be there for BK has gone and they missed the bus.

What I found ironic was that BB & NG got into a heated argument by BKs hospital bed blaming each other for BKs drug use when it has been noted many times (and in the Lifetime movie) that WH introduced BB to hard drugs .... I think the blame has to go to WH herself .... WH and BK did drugs together many times.

Sickening, but predictable. I wonder if they are billing the trust fund for the hotel and room service.

When this child is gone, the whole lot of them are going to be looking for a share of her mother's money. The next fight will be over who gets the best seats at the memorial service.

They all need to go home. The time to be there for BK has gone and they missed the bus.

"The time to be there for BK has gone and they missed the bus" So true and so sad.

www.people.com/people/article/0,,20604518,00.html

As far as NG and BK being married .... BB denies this.

That's what I was thinking. The above link about the bathroom was scary. It definitely detailed how low she sunk in her abuse of drugs. I think she knew what she was doing to herself, but probably never imagined it would have this devastating effect on her daughter.

IDK.. I was flipping thru the channels the other week and the lifetime "whitney" movie was on. I only watched for about a 1/2 hour as it was so poorly done, but what surprised me was how they portrayed whitney to be a big coke user very early on. i missed the beginning, but either she was doing coke prior to meeting BB, or started using consistently after 1 or 2 dates with him.

Anyway, slightly OT, but that' has never been the impression I had regarding her drug use.

She hid it well for the most part, but look back at pictures of her (WH) & BB and you can see it, well at least I can. I remember when she got on a plane in hawaii after they found her pot as if no one was going to stop her, and they didn't. That was back in 2000. link below

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=108622

did I hear on Nancy last night that Lomas went looking for BK and went to her bedroom and saw her in the tub?
no closed doors? and if a person is face down drowned how could you see her from a doorway?
anything is possible I guess, but no closed doors when you have company and expecting a cable guy??

Passionflower - its my guess that she was in the master bathroom, which was connected to the master suite. The floor plan probably had the entrance to the master bathroom from the master bedroom, with no communication to the hallway, or to the public areas of the townhome. That would explain how he went into the bedroom to look for her, and then saw her in the bathtub. Until he went into the bedroom, with this type of floorplan, he would not have been able to see her.

He may not be my favorite person, but it really irks me that Bobby Brown always gets blamed for Whitney's addictions. Her older brother Michael has publicly admitted and talked about the fact that he got her started on crack long, long before she even met Bobby. They definitely enabled one another, but her addictions (which continued full on for years after their divorce and until her death), were on her... she continued the same behaviors. THAT is not Bobby Brown's fault... a person either has an addictive personality or they don't... she definitely did, and it developed long before her relationship with him. JMO, MOO, IMHO...

:notgood: :tsktsk:

Bobby Brown -- Bloody Family Brawl After His Cousin Calls Sister a 'Crackhead'

As if Bobby Brown didn't have enough on his plate -- his family got into a bloody, bottle-smashing, all out melee during his birthday dinner Thursday night in Atlanta.

After Bobby left Bobbi Kristina's hospital bedside, he went to have dinner with his wife, siblings and cousins at their hotel restaurant ...where people got wasted, and things blew up. Family sources tell us one of the cousins, Shayne Brown, called Bobby's older sister Tina ... "a crackhead" ... and then she went off.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3QzBAQAao

So the fight broke out during a birthday celebration for BB?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ta-bedside-vigil-Bobbi-Kristina.html#comments

"Bobby Brown's sister allegedly smacked his cousin in the head with a bottle during a hotel fight after the family gathered in Atlanta to be at his daughter Bobbi Kristina's hospital bedside.

Tina Brown hit Shayne Brown in the head with a bottle at the W. Midtown Atlanta Hotel early on Friday, according to Atlanta Police, 11Alive reported.

Shayne Brown then drove himself to a nearby hospital, where he was treated for lacerations to his head, while Tina Brown took off before police arrived, according to the report.

'The motive of the fight is unclear at this time,' a police spokesperson said.

But according to TMZ, the fight began when Shayne Brown called Tina Brown a 'crackhead'. She then reportedly spat in his face and hit him with the bottle.

The fight erupted after Bobby Brown celebrated his 46th birthday on Thursday at Ocean Prime restaurant in Atlanta with as many as 20 friends and family, E! Online reported."

"Despite the tragedy that has befallen the family this week, there was a party atmosphere, E! reported. Brown was lavished with presents, two birthday cakes and a rendition of 'Happy Birthday'.

The restaurant, which is in the upscale neighborhood of Buckhead, serves celebratory dishes including $49 twin lobster tails, Chilean sea bass with a truffle sauce for $43 and steaks for $48."

Lovely. Just lovely. I know that would be exactly what I would want to do if my child was clinging to her life. Ugh. There are just no words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1