GUILTY GA - Bonny Cooner, 33, strangled, dumped in well, Franklin County, 28 Jan 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Possibly...someone initially lied to LE about their knowledge of the death and once the GBI got involved, said person told what he/she knew. I think BS could have done all of this by himself, but later told someone something.

Just posted on the Find Bonny FB page:
UPDATE: BONNY ANNE'S FUNERAL SERVICE WILL BE HELD AT LORD AND STEVENS FUNERAL HOME IN DANIELSVILLE GEORGIA ON FEBRUARY 14 2013 (THURSDAY) AT 12 NOON. VISITATION WILL BE AT 11:00 AM. ALL ARE INVITED. WE ASK THAT NO ONE COME BEFORE 11:00 AM. 963 Highway 98 E | Danielsville | GA
Phone: (706) 795-5116. IF ANYONE NEEDS DIRECTIONS, I ASK READERS TO HELP ME OUT IN PUTTING THE DIRECTIONS ON HERE UNDER COMMENTS. MY FAMILY AND I THANK EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING THEY HAVE DONE. AFTER THE FUNERAL, I WILL PRINT THIS WHOLE PAGE AND SAVE IT ALL FOR GAVIN WHEN HE IS A LITTLE OLDER, TO SHOW HIM HOW MUCH PEOPLE LOVED HIM AND HIS MOTHER. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING. I DO NOT HAVE THE WORDS TO EVEN COME NEAR TO EXPRESSING OUR GRATITUDE FOR THE HELP WE HAVE RECEIVED AND THE LOVE THAT WE HAVE FELT FROM EVERYONE WHO HAS HELPED US THROUGH THIS FROM DAY ONE. I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE WEBSLUETHS PAGE AND THE ELBERTON RANTS AND RAVE PAGE FOR BEING RESPECTFUL AND VERY INFORMATIVE. THANK YOU.
~~Cooner Sisters and Brother

I feel so sad for them....especially her son. How do you explain to a little boy that his Mommy is gone and she's never coming back? And no parent should ever have to bury their child. I can't even begin to imagine.

He appeared in court at 4:15 PM today, but the bond hearing has been post posed because he wants his attorney there. Also, LE says he's not cooperating with them.

I have been following this page since my sister first went missing, along with the Elberton R and R page. I couldn't stand to look at the news because I was afraid I would see something I couldn't take, and so I came to this page first, because you would already have read it, cleared it up, asked the right questions, then I could go read it and not be as sensitive to what I read. I hope this makes sense. I was not allowed to comment on anything but the Find Bonny page (I may still get yelled at for this) but I do want to clear a few things up that I think I can clear up. The first is Gavin. The boy is made of 100% Bonny Cooner and as strong as a rock. He is surprising us all. He WILL be ok, and I believe that with all my heart. He is in the second place he always called home, and that is with our other sister. (Bonny has 3 sisters) Of course he is grieving and sad, and confused, but he is also a 12 year old boy and excited to show us his new Xbox 3 game, and talk about the latest thing his dogs did. All I can think is he is Bonny made over.
The next thing I want to clear up is the deal with Marsha. Her case had NOTHING AT ALL to do with Bonny Annes. They were best friends a long time ago, way before Bonnys "friend" was in the picture. That guy (BS) NEVER dated Marsha, never knew her, and did not know she existed. BS was not anywhere near Marshas type. That case is still opened and I know it pains her mother and sisters to read her name mentioned with this that happened to Bonny.
Thank you LMcA, Pheonix and Cagle for clearing things up when I was not allowed too. Also, thank you for understanding WHY we weren't allowed to talk about things. I also thank this whole page for asking the questions you have asked because I honestly believe it made the whole world ask the same ones and helped with finding my sister. Our family honestly believes the police and GBI did a wonderful job. I hope you caught the Thank you that I gave ya'll on the facebook page. I hope you keep this thread up till the case is completely over, and again I thank you for everything.

Beecat1321 - Thank you so much for posting. Gavin sounds like a wonderful boy, and in him you will always have a part of your sister. He's lucky to have all of you to take care of him and I know you all feel just as lucky to be able to take care of him.
May God grant you all strength and peace. You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Beecat1321, Thank YOU. I am always amazed at the strength so many families show when this happens. It is heartbreaking even for all of us here who are "hardened" (so-called, because I know most of us secretly tear up reading here) so what it is to live it, I cannot imagine.

I am so glad Gavin has all of you to care for him. God bless.

Beecat1321 - Although I did not post on your sister's thread, I followed from the beginning...with prayers for her safe return. I am so sorry that it ended this way. May you, your family, and Bonny's son be surrounded by loving and helping hands.

I have 20 candles that burn in my windows every night for the missing and lost. Tonight I will dedicate one of those to Bonny...GB

Beecar1321-
May you and your family find peace. It sounds like you all have the strength that Bonny did too. By keeping quiet to ensure an arrest, you have already brought justice for your sister.:justice:

http://www.madisonjournaltoday.com/archives/5926-Fund-set-up-to-help-family-of-murder-victim.html

An account for “Bonny Cooner and Son” has been set up at First Madison Bank and Trust. Donations can be made at any of the bank’s three locations in Colbert, Danielsville and Athens. Checks should be made payable to “Bonnie Cooner and Son” when dropping off or mailing donations.

“Thank you in advance for everyone’s love and prayers for this wonderful family,” fund organizers said.

Bonny Anne had a beautiful funeral. I know this probably isnt the place to post that, but I feel like ya'll have been with us from the minute she went missing, so I wanted to add that on this forum. (If its not appropriate for this page and im flagged or deleted then i will NOT take offense! I promise!) But she had so many people there and I hugged so many people and so did Gavin. When Mr. West, the preacher, was telling Gavin that he knew Bonny loved taking him to Horse shows, dog shows, bike rallys, games, Gavin also had to add "And Hooters!" and make us all crack up. I think he went one time six years ago, but of course that will stick with this boy forever!
Thank you everyone for your prayers and for making my family your family and I hope you will continue to follow the trial. You asked the right questions on here which made the world ask the right questions. Thank you guys for doing everything you did!

LE said earlier that there may be more arrests. Could he have had help putting her in the well? Has anyone heard anything? I heard a rumor..strictly rumor that it was a relative of the person who owns the property the well is on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdombr25
Back