GUILTY GA - Bonny Cooner, 33, strangled, dumped in well, Franklin County, 28 Jan 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Beecat, you and your family are still in my thoughts and prayers!

Here's a link to a Feb 14th article about BS's bond hearing: http://www.921wlhr.com/no-bond-for-shubert/
I'm not familiar w/ how all this works now....at what point will he be required to plead guilty or not-guilty?

TY. If you see any links to stories locally will you post it so I can keep it in the archive?

I am finding that news is hard to find in this case (for now).

TY. If you see any links to stories locally will you post it so I can keep it in the archive?

I am finding that news is hard to find in this case (for now).

I'll post anything I come across. Hopefully once the case starts moving it will stay in the news. Guess there isn't much to report right now.

Saw Bonnie's missing ad on Craigslist. I hope he pleads guilty and saves the family so much more heartbreak.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I noticed this morning on my way to work that the Valentine's Day decorations are gone from the mailbox and yard at BS's house. I'm assuming Bonny's family took them down to save as mementos.

No. Not her family. We wouldnt want the decorations as far as I know. We dont want them. I took down the Find Bonny Anne Cooner page on facebook and added an In Memory Of Bonny Anne Cooner page. The name was just too confusing.

Thank you for replying, beecat. I saw that the face book page had been changed. Guess someone else took down the decorations...I drove by the well location today, and the yellow crime seen tape is still at the entrance to the dirt drive that leads to the well. I heard a rumor the other day that there may be another arrest...that someone helped BS put Bonny's body in the well. That's strictly rumor....anybody else heard anything?

According to www.921wlhr.com, BS has been indicted for malice murder, felony murder, and concealing body. No date set for trial. Cause of death - strangled with wire. I would have posted link, but I don't how. Sorry!

According to the Bonny Cooner page on Facebook, BS will be arraigned in June.

Brents arraignment was postponed because he doesnt have adequate representation. He did the same thing at his indictment. I do not have the new date yet. I just wish he would quit prolonging this. Thank you everyone for your interests and prayers.

Thanks for the update, Beecat. I'm so sorry there is more waiting for your family. I know you just want it to all be over.

DA's office will seek the death penalty against Brent Shubert! Trial could start as early as September.

great news! hold onto your seats.. I am going to move this to "awaiting trial"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdombr25
Back